Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

California doing stupid stuff again..........

Myles

There's a reason only one even tried. And as a kicker.

Because women are told from childhood not to, it's not their place. Now, we're changing that.

http://abcnews.go.co...ng-out-for-nfl/

They can't even make it as kickers. That's all you need to know.

I think that was more of a try out for the sake of it. Something for the history books. She was obviously terrible and hurt after two tryout kicks to boot, no pun. Even kickers aren't safe from hard tackles and sometimes they have to make a tackle themselves.

I was just looking that article up too and ground in my search about a possible female referee joining the NFL. I still think even that is too dangerous.

than show us at least 1 example proving your point, 1 real world example.

Uh, the thousands of guys that get denied ALL THE TIME? They are the reason the minor leagues exist.

Uh, the thousands of guys that get denied ALL THE TIME? They are the reason the minor leagues exist.

no not that example, nice try thou, show us 1 example of female playng on pair with males in contact sport. serious pro team ,not some school team of sexualy confused teens.

notice there isn't a single female here supporting your pov, not yet at least. may be there is a good reason they don't????

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

And when some crazy badass dude beats her face into a bloody pulp and breaks her bones you aren't going to cry foul? That's what happens in MMA fights.

No, I won't because she signed up for it, she knew what she was getting into.

Yea I'm sure the coach would be furious, if he's a dlck. Any self respecting decent man would understand. You don't hurt women even if they literally ask for it.

Oh I'm sure I could tell the difference and I'm sure I wouldn't need the jersey number either. The pads make everybody larger proportionately. Plus, her calves and legs in tights will look more slender then the men's. Arms too.

You are going to have to start proving your claims. Everybody else understands that women aren't as physically strong and able as men. The proof is in our military. Woman get discharged far more, proportionately and not numbers wise, due to medical injuries and muscle deterioration and just plain not being cut out for combat.

Not all women. The ones who can should be able to if they want to.

Oh and you can't talk about the military. It has lower standards for females. If they were held to the same standards then there wouldn't be as much of an issue.

And there's a reason the Lingerie Bowl exists.

And yes, FSS, that was more of a try for the sake of it, because she and everyone else knows she'd never make the team.

• Like 1

I just mention this all to my fiancé and immediately said mixed contact sports is a terrible idea.

I think we can end the girls in boys sports arguement. Most of us know it's not gonna happen except in very rare occasions.

Here are a couple reasons:

• Women's blood contains more water (20 percent fewer red cells). Since red cells supply oxygen to the body, she tires more easily and is more prone to faint. Her constitutional viability is therefore strictly a long-range matter. When the working day in British factories, under wartime conditions, was increased from ten to twelve hours, accidents among women increased 150 percent; the rate of accidents among men did not increase significantly.7
  • Men are 50 percent stronger than women in brute strength.8
  • Women's hearts beat more rapidly than those of men (80 versus 72 beats per minute). Their blood pressure (ten points lower than men) varies more from minute to minute, but they have much less tendency to high blood pressure--at least until after menopause.9
  • Female lung capacity is about 30 percent less than in males.10

The bigger issue is boys getting to play in girls sports. That is unfair to the typical girls.

Edited by Myles

No, I won't because she signed up for it, she knew what she was getting into.

Not all women. The ones who can should be able to if they want to.

Oh and you can't talk about the military. It has lower standards for females. If they were held to the same standards then there wouldn't be as much of an issue.

And they still can't make the cut as often as men even with lower standards. How could you expect better results with more demanding standards? And why would you want inferior soldiers, on our side, fighting in combat?

I don't use 'inferior' as derogatory. It's just proven fact. That said, I still appreciate all service members with or without members.

I think we can end the girls in boys sports arguement. Most of us know it's not gonna happen except in very rare occasions.

Here are a couple reasons:

• Women's blood contains more water (20 percent fewer red cells). Since red cells supply oxygen to the body, she tires more easily and is more prone to faint. Her constitutional viability is therefore strictly a long-range matter. When the working day in British factories, under wartime conditions, was increased from ten to twelve hours, accidents among women increased 150 percent; the rate of accidents among men did not increase significantly.7
  • Men are 50 percent stronger than women in brute strength.8
  • Women's hearts beat more rapidly than those of men (80 versus 72 beats per minute). Their blood pressure (ten points lower than men) varies more from minute to minute, but they have much less tendency to high blood pressure--at least until after menopause.9
  • Female lung capacity is about 30 percent less than in males.10

The bigger issue is boys getting to play in girls sports. That is unfair to the typical girls.

What man would want to?

Edited by F3SS

no not that example, nice try thou, show us 1 example of female playng on pair with males in contact sport. serious pro team ,not some school team of sexualy confused teens.

notice there isn't a single female here supporting your pov, not yet at least. may be there is a good reason they don't????

Manon Rhéaume. Tampa Bay Lightning, Atlanta Knights, Las Vegas Thunder, Flint Generals, Port Huron Icehawks and the Knoxville Cherokees.

well we do have boys cheerleaders,

What is this. It seems you are dodging the question.

• Like 1

And they still can't make the cut as often as men even with lower standards. How could you expect better results with more demanding standards? And why would you want inferior soldiers, on our side, fighting in combat?

I don't use 'inferior' as derogatory. It's just proven fact. That said, I still appreciate all service members with or without members.

I'm saying the ones that can, should be able to. If they want to. I'm not saying all women should do it. I'm saying they shouldn't be discouraged.

Manon Rhéaume. Tampa Bay Lightning, Atlanta Knights, Las Vegas Thunder, Flint Generals, Port Huron Icehawks and the Knoxville Cherokees.

ok, you win this round.

however she was a Goaltender

Edited by aztek

What man would want to?

According to this bill, if a male feels he should have been a girl, he can play on the girls team. For sports, you can take emotions and feelings out of it and just go off of physical attributes. Having boys on the gils basketball team is a bad idea. Boys would shatter all girls swimming records.

Boy....this conversation sure has declined....

gorillachest_zpsdac2f7cf.gif

The only way that one sex is equal to the other physically as if the female looks like this...

huge-women_zpsebb170e5.jpg

or the male looks like this...

girleman_zps84d7496d.jpg

Sorry to those that don't like it...but "NATURE" made the bodies different for a reason.

I find the progressive mind to be so paradoxical and hypocritical it's absolutely astounding. They want to hug trees and save "nature" but they refuse to do what "NATURE" says when it comes to their "natural"

roles....they like to use nature when it suits them and sh!t all over it when it doesn't. Ridiculous.

Here's a clue...it's going to be one way or the other...women want to play football?...I'm burning coal...how ya like that? No coal?....get back in the kitchen and make me a sammich...

I am kidding! I am just poking fun at the degrading conversation...

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 4

According to this bill, if a male feels he should have been a girl, he can play on the girls team. For sports, you can take emotions and feelings out of it and just go off of physical attributes. Having boys on the gils basketball team is a bad idea. Boys would shatter all girls swimming records.

Rendering girls sports useless. This would make the girls teams the minor leagues for boys. I mean, you certainly can't challenge boys who say they should've been girls, right? Wouldn't want to offend them!

• Like 2

I think they need to do away with boys and girls sports and call them inny and outy sports. You play of the team that your genitals suggests.

Boy....this conversation sure has declined....

gorillachest_zpsdac2f7cf.gif

The only way that one sex is equal to the other physically as if the female looks like this...

huge-women_zpsebb170e5.jpg

or the male looks like this...

girleman_zps84d7496d.jpg

Sorry to those that don't like it...but "NATURE" made the bodies different for a reason.

I find the progressive mind to be so paradoxical and hypocritical it's absolutely astounding. They want to hug trees and save "nature" but they refuse to do what "NATURE" says when it comes to their "natural"

roles....they like to use nature when it suits them and sh!t all over it when it doesn't. Ridiculous.

Here's a clue...one way or the other...women want to play football?...I'm burning coal...how ya like that?

It always comes down to this, doesn't it? I honestly don't give a damn what you do as long as you don't tell me or my brothers and sisters that we can't play a sport because of what is in our pants. I don't drive a Prius! I drive a gas-guzzling minivan when I have to go somewhere! If it's less than three miles away- I walk! I've never said anything on this site about nature except that homosexuality happens in it.

Edit: that guy is really pretty.

Edited by Ratte

err....you replied before I was finished editing Ratte...re-read it...it was a joke...I hit post or enter or something and it went up before I was finished....oh well....

butthurt_zps1ce3d144.jpg

butthurtreportform_zps6b71118a.jpg

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

As a female, I must say, I don't think women should play in brutal contact sports, like football, or wrestling against men. Growing up, I had numerous male cousins, many of them played football in High School and in college, and I can tell you from personal experience, they get rough and mean. Most football players are big guys, 6 foot and 180 pounds or more. That's like twice my size! Now, I was used to having to drag around 800 pound steers and heifers by the halter, so I was used to the rough treatment when playing football with my cousins. But, it could get pretty brutal, and they didn't take it easy on me just because I was a girl...I did break my wrist once too, while playing. I remember them telling me though, they wish I had been born a male, because I would have made a good quarterback, LOL....

If playing against my cousins growing up is any indicator of how brutal football can be in high school and college, then yes, girls shouldn't be allowed to play against boys. It's just waaay to dangerous, and can set the school up for a law suit if a girl suffered some terrible injury. Even boys get hurt very badly playing...

There are sports out there girls and boys can play against each other, like baseball, golf, and basketball. But not football, and wrestling....

Just my humble opinion, from experience....

• Like 4

I have no humor when it comes to being denied something.

Maybe if you guys had been in my shoes you'd understand. I was stronger than the boys. I brought down a guy who was trying to get me to kiss him because I was wearing black lipstick. The wrestling coach asked me if I was interested in wrestling. My mom said no "because girls don't do that".

So, I guess you could say I'm butthurt. But to have something like that - that you want - that you could have easily if people weren't sexist? Come on.

I don't know about basketball though. A friendly game sure. A competitive game, no way. People get hit and jacked up all the time in basketball.