Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

N.C. sued soon after voter ID bill

Jeremiah65

More proof that this administration is hung up on race. They're nuts. I always say that the most racist people are the ones who think minorities are completely incapable of acquiring something so simple as an ID. They're easy to get and the cost is minuscule. Even at $30 which is likely very high, the ID is good from usually 4-6 years. It's only a few bucks a year. And if you are that hard up they are given for free in voter ID states. So where is the suppression? There isn't. These racial accusations are good for one thing only and that is to keep people divided. That is it, plain and simple. The first almost black president and a black US-AG had all of the potential in the world to squash inane race based rhetoric. They had the ability to tell minorities that slavery and civil rights issues are long behind US. Instead they've chosen to fuel the flames of racism every chance they get. The reasons are that both of these leaders are hardcore racists to the bone and if there is no racism they have no reasons to give people to vote for Democrat saviors, aka the new world slavers.

Seriously, look at their skin and at the positions of power they hold. The audacity they have to claim the man is keeping them down is mind blowing.

I guess Holder hasn't heard of "Don't Mess With Texas!" :)

• Like 2

I guess Holder hasn't heard of "Don't Mess With Texas!" :)

Democrats don't know the concept of 'mind your own business'.

• Like 3

More proof that this administration is hung up on race. They're nuts. I always say that the most racist people are the ones who think minorities are completely incapable of acquiring something so simple as an ID. They're easy to get and the cost is minuscule. Even at $30 which is likely very high, the ID is good from usually 4-6 years. It's only a few bucks a year. And if you are that hard up they are given for free in voter ID states. So where is the suppression? There isn't. These racial accusations are good for one thing only and that is to keep people divided. That is it, plain and simple. The first almost black president and a black US-AG had all of the potential in the world to squash inane race based rhetoric. They had the ability to tell minorities that slavery and civil rights issues are long behind US. Instead they've chosen to fuel the flames of racism every chance they get. The reasons are that both of these leaders are hardcore racists to the bone and if there is no racism they have no reasons to give people to vote for Democrat saviors, aka the new world slavers.

Seriously, look at their skin and at the positions of power they hold. The audacity they have to claim the man is keeping them down is mind blowing.

Just wanted to point out the part about Slavery and Civil rights issues are long behind US......

You do know that happened within our parents generation. Sure the history books put some date on it but reality doesnt work like that. My grandfather told me about how he worked on a plantation and how him and his family lived in a shack with dirt floors. My great aunt who died 8 years ago told us stories about the days of slavery. My mom lived thru the race riots and if you think that everything was fine after 1964 your naive. Hell there was a school in the south a few years back who had there first non segragated prom.

I am still a supporter of this...I know it has "possible" downsides, but I feel they are being over-exploited as a way to keep corruption in the loop. Actually, I think every person needs to have a photo ID and I think voting should be mandatory. It is your civic duty to participate in the direction of this country.

That being said, I sure wish we had a better education system...the low info, slanted forehead voter numbers seem to be growing and that bodes ill for a philosophy of freedom...I wish people were better prepared to make decisions....better skilled with rational thought and critical thinking...

Oh well...Ben Franlin said it best I think "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."

I weep and mourn for our dieing Constitutional Republic...it reminds of a quote from a much older voice..."forgive them father for they know not what they do"....

In my opinion....

• Like 1

Just wanted to point out the part about Slavery and Civil rights issues are long behind US......

You do know that happened within our parents generation. Sure the history books put some date on it but reality doesnt work like that. My grandfather told me about how he worked on a plantation and how him and his family lived in a shack with dirt floors. My great aunt who died 8 years ago told us stories about the days of slavery. My mom lived thru the race riots and if you think that everything was fine after 1964 your naive. Hell there was a school in the south a few years back who had there first non segragated prom.

Well sir/ma'am, if your aunt died only 8 years ago she had to be 140 years old to have even caught a glimpse of American slavery while she was an infant. Either way, slavery is most certainly long behind US. When was it ended? Like 1864 or so?

As for civil rights... All the fair laws are on the books and can be argued that those laws aren't exactly fair. Ok yes, equal laws for all races are fair. Affirmative action laws are not. Anyhow, point is what more can be done? Anti-Discrimination laws are more than abundant.

As for that school... A link would help. Commentary and speculation could range broadly with knowing the story.

• Like 1

Well sir/ma'am, if your aunt died only 8 years ago she had to be 140 years old to have even caught a glimpse of American slavery while she was an infant. Either way,

lol, good catch

• Like 2