Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Smilies

Magikman

ohmy.gifohmy.gif Gareth,

You really need to give some of us (those who drink, anyway) user posted image an advance warning before changing the smilies on the forum. These had never been animated before, biggrin.giftongue.gifph34r.gif and scared the bejeebus out of me when I started reading messages in the forum tonight. Almost swore off the booze right then and there, but I had another shot user posted image and quickly came to my senses. blink.gif Not complaining mind you, they are neat, but I can ill afford the shock the unannounced updates cause to my poor, tired old body. scared.gif

BTW, are you going to bring back any of the 'devil' smilies, or aren't they compatible with the forum?

Magikman uppydown.gif

This one tongue.gifreally looks like a french kissing smilie now. smile.gif

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• HD

• Magikman

• Homer

Top Posters In This Topic

MM,

*lol* I hadn't got around to mentioning the new smilies yet, and there are still more to come. Big thanks to HD for doing the animated versions of them, there are another three that I'll be uploading shortly too.

I can easily add the devil similies to the 'show all' list if you like, you may have to scroll down the smilies list to get to them, but they would be available.

rolleyes.gifcool.gif

MM ph34r.giftongue.gif These arn't animated and I spent a good 10 mins staring at them and waiting for them to move rolleyes.gif

Its very hard not blinking that long, and when I did, I was sure thats when they must of moved!!! wacko.gif

laugh.gif @ MM see too many nites drinking and Vampire Chickies and this is what happens tongue.gif

ohmy.giflaugh.gif @ SaRuMaN you wicked person you.............

Guest PinballWizard

blink.gif Isn't that peculiar? tongue.gifbiggrin.gifph34r.gif These are animated when I use my computer at home which uses the IE 4.0 version browser, but the computer here at work uses the 5.0 version IE browser, and the smilies aren't animated. I wonder why that is? unsure.gifwacko.gif

Gareth - That would be great if you could add a couple of the devil smilies. smile.gif

MM, I guess that means you'll be using your tongue (I mean the

tongue) smilie alot more often! laugh.gif

(I still don't see any of them boozing it up though) huh.gif

Back by popular demand - the devil smilies have now made a comeback. cool.gif

salook.gifsasmokin.gif

Oh No I must be drinking to much I can't tell which ones are movin and which ones arn't tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif I do like that one though user posted image

user posted image

wavey.gif

excellent posts! However, I'll carry on drinking thanks. If a static one moves,

I'll post it here first biggrin.gif

keep up the good work HD !!!

HD,

If you're going to work on any of the smilies, you have to do something about 'Mr. Sniffles', wink.gif he has to be the most constipated, goofy looking smilie on the forum. tongue.gif Is there anything that can be done?

unsure.gif

Hahaha you all make me laugh...as far as I'm concerned I'm happy there is still my little ninja face! ninja.gif

I've been wondering on it for a moment, but could somebody tell me what this one is doing??? Is constipated too?screama.gif

laugh.gif that one could be too, Ronin, it's just

letting everyone know it!

I just noticed this one cool.gif has sparkly

on the glasses now!

(and I'm not drunk) smile.gif

aahhh, Homey, you make it

sound like I drink all the time! ohmy.gif

Hey, that was a great night,

wasn't it! No, really, wasn't it? laugh.gif

(really, I wouldn't forget if you

were there)

wub.gif

Well MM have updated wink.gif have sent the new version to Gareth to see what he thinks of it as i'm not too sure about it myself and if he likes it he will submit it here. biggrin.gif

laugh.gifbiggrin.gif Why r u so suprised LB????

More alcohol get passed around in Sunday chat than food... tongue.gif

Really LB, every time we show up,

you've got the bar stocked! laugh.gif

(I never could resist a good brew) wink.gif

Actually, I just made this post so that I would appear in the top five forums as the last poster....

I will probably get my ass kicked by a moderator for this for off topic posting, so to prevent this :

wiggle.gif

Cool smilies HD!