Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know it sounds ridiculous but...

ambelamba

How did this get on to the Republicans again?

* sorry, i meant Reptilians. Freudian slip. :unsure:

Not " pro-destruction ", although I do feel we are very over populated, and do need " thinning out ". I sometimes do feel like we are a plague, the way we act.

I just had a large chunk of my leg taken out, and some lymphnode biopsies after being diagnosed with melanoma. That is why I support the awareness. It scares the **** out of me, and I now know how it feels.

I do not think anyone should suffer in death, and skin cancer is just one of many things that should not be around.

Does that make sense?

Well, not really. You feel that humanity should be "thinned out". Perhaps skin cancer is a natural mechanism to this end. Why did you seek treatment? Is it only okay then for the human race to be weeded out... so long as you aren't one of the pulled weeds...?

Edited by Mike G

Well, not really. You feel that humanity should be "thinned out". Perhaps skin cancer is a natural mechanism to this end. Why did you seek treatment? Is it only okay then for the human race to be weeded out... so long as you aren't one of the pulled weeds...?

Did you go to some special school to become a arrogant, ignorant, stupid, insensitive piece of crap, or is it just natural?

As I can see you can not read, or at the least, comprehend written replies. I will not waste any further time on an idiot like you.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

I have known about the recommended website for years. And I gotta be blunt. That kind of websites are the reason why people don't take UFology seriously.

Auh ! to HE$$ with all this running around the Muleberry bush ! All your going to do is step in it ! maybe slip catch some dreadful Donkey virius ! Whats to do?

Buy all the UFO books your can read until your eyes and brain Locks up.Take a few nodose and repeat until terminal ! Then we can talk !

Remember Keep Looking Up cause that's where it all Is !

RIP Kid Kraddick ! :tu::alien::no:

What if these aliens have a strong conviction that pursuit of profit without any ethical supervision is a form of intolerable evil?

Why worry about imaginary alien threats when we already have a powerful banking cabal, in pursuit of profit, without any ethical supervision on our own planet? People need to stop worrying about "aliens" and start worrying about real world problems.

• Like 2

If aliens do come here I think they would treat us as a zoo as we do to other animals. .......... Look at what we do to our fellow primates.

"Insert anal probe here."

Yes, I think you could be on to something.............

Edited by Macroramphosis

We'll make great pets........

I doubt it. We're very hard to train and don't learn from our mistakes. You can wipe our noses in our own poo all you want to....we're still gonna poop in the house. :P

• Like 3