Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Looking for a psychic mentor!

MichingMallecho

Hi all!

I'm new to this website and extremely excited to be here!

I'm posting because I'm looking for a psychic mentor or spiritual guide, someone that can help me develop my (as yet, overpowering!) gifts and someone who will be there for me to just ask questions along the way. Right now, I have extremely strong intuitive, precognitive and empathic abilities and I am basically just overwhelmed all the time. I have so many questions and no one to ask!

This community seems great, hoping someone can help. :-) I will be happy to send along my email and perhaps we can chat!

• Like 1

Welcome to UM.

I hope you stay around long enough to tell us more about your abilities even if you get your spiritual guide, you certainly have chosen the best place to fine that individual.

Good luck.

Hi all!

I'm new to this website and extremely excited to be here!

I'm posting because I'm looking for a psychic mentor or spiritual guide, someone that can help me develop my (as yet, overpowering!) gifts and someone who will be there for me to just ask questions along the way. Right now, I have extremely strong intuitive, precognitive and empathic abilities and I am basically just overwhelmed all the time. I have so many questions and no one to ask!

This community seems great, hoping someone can help. :-) I will be happy to send along my email and perhaps we can chat!

My first bit of great wisdom for you MichingMallechoson ;). You will take a little or a lot from every person, book, documentary, experience or commercial that you encounter. In the end my friend, once wisdom truly grabs you, you will be your own guru ;)

Welcome to UM .

Edited by White Crane Feather

Welcome to the world of unexplained mysteries! ( not that I have been there that long )

You have very special gifts :) Hope all goes well!