Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

last year

whocares456

last year in December i was walking my dog at 9 30 pm i was walking along a trail .

i was looking up into the sky as i was walking and all of a sudden a freaking star become bigger and moved at an extremely fast pace diagonally

across the sky and it vanished.

Edited by whocares456
  • Like 2

last year in December i was walking my dog at 9 30 pm i was walking along a trail .

i was looking up into the sky as i was walking and all of a sudden a freaking star become bigger and moved at an extremely fast pace diagonally

Welcome whocares!

Maybe a meteorite?

• Like 1

Is it really a good idea to go walking on a trail looking up at the sky? What if there was a big hole coming up? haha seriously tho, I have seen many streaks in the sky at night, most likely meteors.. you'll know when you see a real ufo, they always go slow enough for people to say it had landing gear sticking out, hieroglyphs on the side and a martian looking out of the window

Plus....oh nearly forgot this one, you feel all gooey and 'wake up' 5 miles further down the road with your dog taking you for a walk, thats because when the aliens let you go they can never pinpoint exactly where they got you from.

Plus the proof you had an experience with aliens is, your dog wont remember a damned thing about it, not even under hypnosis, huh, call themselves a best friend and all - and they wont back you up one iota.....people will just think youre nuts

But if you are ever in that position where the aliens have grabbed you, just launch a swift kick towards where the tops of their legs meet, grab their probe and 'give it to them in their jacksie' - while smiling sweetly and saying 'now how do you like it'...and keep said probe in your pocket for evidence later on...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

How fast? How much of the sky did it transit and how long did it take?

Without further info, it sounds like it could be an Iridium satellite. I've seen a few myself, a star appears out of nowhere, gets brighter while moving across the sky, builds up to being brighter than any other star and then disappears in the opposite way it flared up. Pretty cool and funky to see with your own eyes.

You can use websites like http://www.heavens-above.com/ (seems to be down at the moment) to track your location and time and tell you what satellites would have been seen there and then.