Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice Secures London Studio

david icke is right

tks for the link...will be interesting to watch when it becomes live

When I think of what this man does has been through to tell us about the nature of reality I can't help but admire this david icke. His mission is to wake people up to the truth and not what zionism tells us what is the truth to hide their sick agenda.

:tsu: Go go go go go go go go go david icke and his dream network.

• Like 1

When I think of what this man does has been through to tell us about the nature of reality I can't help but admire this david icke. His mission is to wake people up to the truth and not what zionism tells us what is the truth to hide their sick agenda.

The guys mission is to make money off of people who'll believe a crazy, not-factually-backed fairy tale as long as it fills some void in their life.

• Like 5

The guys mission is to make money off of people who'll believe a crazy, not-factually-backed fairy tale as long as it fills some void in their life.

Let's not forget that Icke himself is a holocaust denialist and believes the moon is a giant spaceship controlled by aliens that transmits a hallucination we call "reality".

Oh my...

• Like 4

I agree GO DAVID ICKE!

Go and don't come back!!

• Like 4

oh right, zionism

david icke can go, but i'm not sure that there's anywhere that's far away enough. the next galaxy over, maybe.

It's bloody concrete, it's bloody concrete....

2066.gif

Let's not forget that Icke himself is a holocaust denialist and believes the moon is a giant spaceship controlled by aliens that transmits a hallucination we call "reality".

Oh my...

You mean something like the film THEY LIVE?

It's bloody concrete, it's bloody concrete....

2066.gif

What's "bloody concrete" is trying to get any information out of you. Since you're the resident David Icke expert around here, I've tried to ask you numerous times to explain to me how some things in his conspiracy work. You've had no explanation, leading me to believe that you simply have faith in what he says. That's not enough for the rest of the sane world. We want facts, and we want explanations, not simply stories.

Edited by Stellar
  • Like 1

What's "bloody concrete" is trying to get any information out of you. Since you're the resident David Icke expert around here, I've tried to ask you numerous times to explain to me how some things in his conspiracy work. You've had no explanation, leading me to believe that you simply have faith in what he says. That's not enough for the rest of the sane world. We want facts, and we want explanations, not simply stories.

Makes you wonder who the real Sheeple are, doesn't it?

They can't give you evidence because their isn't any.Icke is making a nice living off gullible people who swallow his anti semitic reptilian garbage

You mean something like the film THEY LIVE?

Guess someone here is unable to separate fiction from non fiction.

Reality from imagination.

Please. Don't breed. Ever

• Like 1

Guess someone here is unable to separate fiction from non fiction.

Reality from imagination.

Please. Don't breed. Ever

:-*

I thought David Icke's dreams involved reptilian women (or men)?

Yep. And so is damn near every media outlet. Unless of course you still believe Saddam had nuclear bombs under his bed.

• Like 1

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.

• Like 1

Then how can you put him down if you don't know anything about David Icke? You haven't even tried to read any of his books which you can find for free on the internet. You could even go to his website davidicke.com to see what he is about and it is not just reptilians.

Then how can you put him down if you don't know anything about David Icke? You haven't even tried to read any of his books which you can find for free on the internet. You could even go to his website davidicke.com to see what he is about and it is not just reptilians.

HE doesn't know anything about what David Icke's saying. He merely knows that David Icke says it and believes it. Why on Earth should I believe any silly "were transcending to the 5th dimension" nonsense if David Icke can't explain to me what that even means, or the mechanism by which its happening, or provide me evidence that its happening? Furthermore, since David Icke is Right also can not seem to provide that, its clear he also doesnt know that information --- which indicates that he is simply blindly following the words of David Icke as if his words are gospel.

HE doesn't know anything about what David Icke's saying. He merely knows that David Icke says it and believes it. Why on Earth should I believe any silly "were transcending to the 5th dimension" nonsense if David Icke can't explain to me what that even means, or the mechanism by which its happening, or provide me evidence that its happening? Furthermore, since David Icke is Right also can not seem to provide that, its clear he also doesnt know that information --- which indicates that he is simply blindly following the words of David Icke as if his words are gospel.

David Icke doesn't necessarily talk about transcending into the 5th dimension. Here do yourselves a favor and read some of his books for free here:

The biggest secret:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/bigsec/biggestsecret.htm

children of the matrix:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix.htm

A whole bunch of links from one link:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_autor_icke.htm#menu

Now do some reading!!!!

Oh my...

You are totally wrong about him being a holocaust denialist. Read from David's book here:

The Jewish voice of reason

The truth about the grotesque exploitation of the true victims of the Nazi concentration camps is magnificently exposed by a brave and defiant Jewish man, whose parents genuinely suffered in the camps.

Norman Finkelstein, in his explosive book The Holocaust Industry (Verso Books, July 2000, and available through my website), reveals how: the Holocaust has been exploited to extort cash; that most "survivors" are bogus; and that too much money is spent commemorating the Nazi genocide. He has said what many non-Jewish researchers have been trying to say for so long.

But they have immediately been dubbed "anti-Semitic" and face campaigns to have their public meetings cancelled or their books banned. I have not been denying, never have, that there was widespread and unimaginable suffering by Jewish people (and gypsies and communists) in Nazi Germany. My point has been that the Jewish hierarchy, which claims to be the voice of every Jewish person on the planet, has sickeningly exploited that suffering to serve the agenda of their Illuminati controllers, like the Rothschilds and the Canadian gangster family, the Bronfmans.

To expose the exploitation of the mass of Jewish people by the few is, according to the agents of that hierarchy and the non-Jewish juveniles who serve them, to be "anti-Semitic".

Well Norman Finkelstein cannot be accused of that because he is Jewish and his parents suffered under the Nazis. But, naturally, he has been dubbed a "self-hater", a label applied to any Jew who seeks to expose the scam. Here are some quotes from Norman Finkelstein's The Holocaust Industry.

Read more:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/matrix/matrix21.htm#The Jewish voice of reason

Naturally, since you have been lied to about reality your entire life, any truthful revelations contradicting your false worldview may indeed appear to be far-fetched.

There is your first problem, you rely on hearsay to determine reality. Perhaps it's because you lack critical thinking skills (or any for that matter). Edited by Rlyeh