Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Problem with Evolution theory

Big Bad Voodoo

not necessarily.

people move sometimes to suit their specific needs, they were lighter skinned with less melanin, so they'd want to go someplace with less sun intensity.

i dont think its because africa is out and out bad, or any other place is good.

its just what suited their needs

not necessarily.

people move sometimes to suit their specific needs, they were lighter skinned with less melanin, so they'd want to go someplace with less sun intensity.

i dont think its because africa is out and out bad, or any other place is good.

its just what suited their needs

Ofcourse they move for better lifes.

Edited by Melo

Because if it was a good in Africa they wouldnt left it.

What? No, we migrated like any other species migrates, food. As the human population grew it saw fit to expand in order to support itself. And since we're talking about humans here I'd suppose a factor of "Hey guys, there's way more stuff that way!" had something to do with it.

• Like 1

Insanity,

So North Europeans, Slavics, Chinese were among first people who escaped from Africa?

Lighter you are you are more adventures.

Are you suggesting that they were the first to leave Africa because they have lighter skins?

Irregardless as to when a population of humans may have first left Africa, the population remaining there would retain a darker skin as long as the levels of UV light required it. As humans moved away from the latitudes of higher levels of UV light, their skins would lighten. That is adaptation. Judging which group of humans may have first left Africa by skin color is not really a sound principle.

Because if it was a good in Africa they wouldnt left it.

Ofcourse they move for better lives.

Species tend to spread out as long as there is access to space and they can adapt.

I think were experiencing a language gap here.

And a huge cultural gap.

• Like 2

Are you suggesting that they were the first to leave Africa because they have lighter skins?

Judging which group of humans may have first left Africa by skin color is not really a sound principle.

Why not? Africa is around equator.

Why not? Africa is around equator.

I am starting to agree with the others in that there seems to be a large conceptual gap present here.

• Like 1

And a huge cultural gap.

and maybe forgetting why white people get brown when in the sun...

and maybe forgetting why white people get brown when in the sun...

No I didnt. I just didnt know that evolution choose priority and evolve into one direction ignoring others variables.

Lets protect humans from UV...who cares why they sweats more.

I thought that nature have gentile flexible ways.

Edited by Melo

No I didnt. I just didnt know that evolution choose priority and evolve into one direction ignoring others variables.

why do bird migrate?

• Like 1

What does have to do with thread? ;)

answer and see

Food.

edit:Im waiting.

No, some birds species travel south for the winter to escape the cold, to raise chicks maybe too

Food.

edit:Im waiting.

so lets go along with your answer then....why....wouldn't there be any food where they were?

No, some birds species travel south for the winter to escape the cold, to raise chicks maybe too

And how is that connected with what we discussed ...or you just wanted to share that with me?

Edited by Melo

And how is that connected with what we discussed ...or you just wanted to share that with me?

To see how good your knowledge is

To see how good your knowledge is

Wierd that you have desire to test my knowledge. Even wierder to choose such question.

Never mind...I guess I just don't have the energy right now.

Edited by Ryu

If you take animals of the same species cut them off from some of their fellow animals they will develop different traits over time due to mutations even if the environment is the same. Not all change is adaption to the environment, It can be caused by mate selection. Also humans adapt their surroundings more than adapting to their surroundings. We adapted to cold with fire and clothes rather than growing more hair.

The separate populations over time may evolve distinctly different characteristics. If the geographical barriers are later removed, members of the two populations may be unable to successfully mate with each other, at which point, the genetically isolated groups have emerged as different species. Allopatric isolation is a key factor in speciation and a common process by which new species arise.[2] Adaptive radiation, as observed by Charles Darwin in Galapagos finches, is a consequence of allopatric speciation among island populations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allopatric_speciation