Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Was Princess Diana Murdered

Commander CMG

• Police 'scoping information' and 'assessing its relevance and credibility'
  • The force has said it 'is not a re-investigation' into their deaths
  • Diana, Dodi Al Fayed and chauffeur Henri Paul died in Paris crash in 1997
  • Inquest concluded in 2008 when jury returned verdict of unlawful killing

arrow3.gifView: Read more

• Like 3

mmmmmm very interesting....

and would fit in with my own (speculative) theory about who killed Diana (if indeed she was murdered)...

I briefly outlined my ideas in a thread here http://www.unexplain...pic=249622&st=0

No-one would have it though... :)

There is a bit more detail of the latest turn of events on this link....

http://www.mirror.co...s-probe-2179191

I doubt that anything will come of it and I'm surprised it is in the public arena at all.

So far, the "new evidence" is hearsay from what I can understand. It won't stand up in a court of law, I can't see how a definitive answer will ever be possible.

• Like 4

It seems every time the Anniversary of her death comes around (August 31st) there's new 'evidence' to speculate over. William and Harry have got on with their lives after losing their mum. Why can't they, and Diana just be left in peace.

• Like 7

She died because her driver was drunk and they were harassed by the paparazzi.

Why can't people accept that? Why must it always be "MI6 killed her because the Queen wanted her out of the way"??

• Like 7

She died because her driver was drunk and they were harassed by the paparazzi.

Why can't people accept that? Why must it always be "MI6 killed her because the Queen wanted her out of the way"??

because people are idiots Sir.

• Like 4

I believe a lot of conspiracies (JFK, MLK, etc) but this one I have never bought into....Doesn't make sense, why the Palace would have Diana killed. There was nothing to gain from it....It was a tragic accident. The driver was drunk, and the paparazzi were chasing them...

Edited by Kowalski

I believe a lot of conspiracies (JFK, MLK, etc) but this one I have never bought into....Doesn't make sense, why the Palace would have Diana killed. There was nothing to gain from it....It was a tragic accident. The driver was drunk, and the paparazzi were chasing them...

Agreed - if anything, Diana's notoriety helped the Monarchy and its image even if she was no longer "part of the family".

• Like 1

We were actually in France the day this happened and by complete coincidence drove through the tunnel where the accident occurred the following day. You could see the damage to the steel and concrete, as well as signs and flowers lining the roadway. Despite the sometimes less than civil attitudes that exist between the French and the Brits, the French people we saw were extremely upset by this. I always felt rather badly for Diana, she was a beautiful woman with a kind heart from all accounts, yet she was married to Charles the philanderer, hardly a story book life.

Fame: like living your life in an aquarium. You can have it.

• Like 2

mmmmmm very interesting....

and would fit in with my own (speculative) theory about who killed Diana (if indeed she was murdered)...

I briefly outlined my ideas in a thread here

Are you STILL at that? Haven`t we been through this? Did you ever read any replies to your pet "theory"?

We were actually in France the day this happened and by complete coincidence drove through the tunnel where the accident occurred the following day. You could see the damage to the steel and concrete, as well as signs and flowers lining the roadway. Despite the sometimes less than civil attitudes that exist between the French and the Brits, the French people we saw were extremely upset by this. I always felt rather badly for Diana, she was a beautiful woman with a kind heart from all accounts, yet she was married to Charles the philanderer, hardly a story book life.

Fame: like living your life in an aquarium. You can have it.

Well, Charles was in love with Camilla, and he never really loved Diana. He just married her to make everyone happy. Diana was also not the innocent party she claimed to be either. She had affairs, and I think she had some serious psychological issues. A lot of the guys she had affairs with described her as overly clingy and emotionally fragile, and she could be downright obsessive. I know, Charles wasn't a saint, but neither was Diana. Diana was also good at spinning the media to appear as the "wronged wife" and the injured party.

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

She had a well documented relationship with a major in the army so that could be the source but as for the conspiracy theorists,if the MI branches had anything at all to do with any of it you'll never find out as they're never anywhere near what they do and if you're working for them and get caught suddenly you won't nor ever did exist so good luck

Im convinced of it, personally.

Then again, I also believe 911 was an inside job.

Imagine that.

• Like 1

Regardless of the cause, she is still gone and it's time to let her rest in peace. Her poor kids have to deal with this every single year, it seems. She would not want that.

• Like 3

Im convinced of it, personally.

Then again, I also believe 911 was an inside job.

Imagine that.

I also believe 9/11 was an inside job as well. But, why would the higher ups want to kill Diana? I just can't see a possible motive for it.....

Because she posed a threat to the family, and was too popular.

In any case, she herself predicted her own death, in the way it happened.

Look into it some more, it will become quite clear.

• Like 3

Because she posed a threat to the family, and was too popular.

In any case, she herself predicted her own death, in the way it happened.

Look into it some more, it will become quite clear.

I will look into it. :tu:

Are you STILL at that?

:yes:

Haven`t we been through this?

:yes:

Did you ever read any replies to your pet "theory"?

:yes: and I read through the thread again before I posted it here...

in view of the new allegations this is of interest...from the Inquest in 2008

http://www.dailyreco...vor-rees-968627

Ms McKenzie wept as she told the Diana inquest of a conversation she had with Mr Rees, then known as Trevor Rees-Jones, as he recovered at Fayed's London home weeks after the crash in 1997.

She said the former paratrooper, who had worked for the Fayeds for about two years, remarked: "If I remember, they'll kill me."

The lift he had been waiting for arrived so she did not get a chance to ask him what he meant, she added.

"I can see Trevor in front of me, telling me. It is not something I am ever going to forget," she added.

When it was put to her thatMr Rees denied ever having made such remarks, she replied: "I wish I could do what Trevor has done and just say, 'I do not remember'. But, unfortunately, I do remember."

Why would she make something like this up?

Why would he say it?

Lol i just read this on my Kindle tablet

If say, Diana was in fact pregnant {pure theorizing, no basis in fact whatsoever}, then her child would have been a Muslim half brother or sister to Will and Harry, as Dodi was Muslim. Not something the family would be thrilled about, line of succession and all that.

Scotland yard wouldn't investigate new claims unless there was a reason.

• Like 3

To be honest I never really cared about Diana one way or another but I have always believed that her death was, or should have been considered, murder. ( Due to the history of British kings and queens lopping off heads and using poisons and hangings and killing off rivals and such it would not surprise me if this latest rumor was true,) but I always believed that those who were chasing her were the murderers. every one of them should have been hung by the neck until dead, paparazzi are a scourge on the rest of mankind and were I emperor they would be..... Well luckily i'm not emperor

• Like 4

How can you be Murdered if you are killed by accident,she could have survived the crash,then where would all these stupid theories be.Let the poor girl R.I.P. and BAN idiot journalists from writing about it every year.Will and 'Arry have to face this rubbish every year without the right of reply,let them mourne privately without splashing it all over the news.The MEDIA are crap.

• Like 5

If say, Diana was in fact pregnant {pure theorizing, no basis in fact whatsoever}, then her child would have been a Muslim half brother or sister to Will and Harry, as Dodi was Muslim. Not something the family would be thrilled about, line of succession and all that.

Scotland yard wouldn't investigate new claims unless there was a reason.

But, the child would not, and could not ​be in the line of succession. Diana was not royalty, even though she and Charles, shared some of the same ancestors. And I don't believe, Diana and Dodi Al Fayed were in that much of a "serious" relationship at any rate.

• Like 2