Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant built giant pyramid Cholula

Big Bad Voodoo

Giant built Cholula The site was once called Acholollan (in Nahuatl) meaning place of flight.This meaning has led some to believe that this site was founded after its original inhabitants fled (from?) elsewhere.

wiki

:whistle:

ModelCholula2.JPG

Edited by Melo

It seems that all these Meso America threads all have the term "Some believe" in them. Well, "Some believe" that all this is just myth. Unless there are bones and artifacts, it is just opinion, and opinion is not proof.

The whole point of the Biblical Flood was to kill every single "giant". And it was executed by the highest Authority. Assuming there were Biblical giants, they all got wiped out. Leaving none to wander to Meso America and build pyramids.

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

It seems that all these Meso America threads all have the term "Some believe" in them. Well, "Some believe" that all this is just myth. Unless there are bones and artifacts, it is just opinion, and opinion is not proof.

The whole point of the Biblical Flood was to kill every single "giant". And it was executed by the highest Authority. Assuming there were Biblical giants, they all got wiped out. Leaving none to wander to Meso America and build pyramids.

Legend says that Giant fled the flood and built it. Then we have name of city-Place of flight.

To be fair, since no one ever defines these "some people", there's no evidence "they" are not a roving band of simpletons, idiots and/or first-year university students, who may well say these things. It would explain a lot.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

That's what I thought the whole flood was for

Legend says that Giant fled the flood and built it. Then we have name of city-Place of flight.

Could have been later giants then. Because supposedly nothing except what was in Noah's ark survived the Flood.

Why does "place of flight" = giants?

how does a giant come into being? I mean because if where talking giants such as in the myths there pretty got dang big.

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

how does a giant come into being? I mean because if where talking giants such as in the myths there pretty got dang big.

It generally requires an "Evil?" miracle, I'd think. Since it appears almost all Abrahamic religion based giants are evil, I'd put the blame on Satan!!

It generally requires an "Evil?" miracle, I'd think. Since it appears almost all Abrahamic religion based giants are evil, I'd put the blame on Satan!!

Another possibility, find a giant skull of something you've never seen/don't recognize and give it a humanoid body and 'Voila' you have a giant. Which is the likely origin of the Cyclops.

cormac

• Like 1

Legends say Merlin created Stonehenge and Joesph of Aramathea built Glastonbury etc etc.

Another possibility, find a giant skull of something you've never seen/don't recognize and give it a humanoid body and 'Voila' you have a giant. Which is the likely origin of the Cyclops.

cormac

I wonder what the skull and skeleton of a giant ground sloth would look like to fanatically religious pre historic peoples?

Edit:

giant_ground_sloth_skeleton_vfxyg.jpg

Edited by DieChecker

To be fair, since no one ever defines these "some people", there's no evidence "they" are not a roving band of simpletons, idiots and/or first-year university students, who may well say these things. It would explain a lot.

--Jaylemurph

No evidence but the prima facie evidence of the statement itself which, as you said, explains a lot.

Harte

• Like 1

HAHA yeah I thought so because its very odd if not impossible for people to just grow that big lol.

• 2 weeks later...

theres a legend that the red sox will never win a world series, but shows how much validity legends have. jus cuz theres a legend something did something doesnt mean somethings true. member dat fool