Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

MysteryMike

74.jpg?w=529&h=684

How to Train Your Dragon 2 is an upcoming 2014 American 3D computer-animated fantasy-action film by DreamWorks Animation, loosely based on the book series of the same name by Cressida Cowell. It is the sequel to the 2010 computer-animated film How to Train Your Dragon and the second in the trilogy. The film is being written and directed by Dean DeBlois. It stars the voices of Jay Baruchel, Gerard Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, T.J. Miller, Kristen Wiig and Christopher Mintz-Plasse. The film is scheduled to be released on June 13, 2014.

The film will take place five years after the first film, featuring Hiccup and his friends in their late teens. DeBlois revealed in an interview about the story: "At the end of last film, all these Vikings who were previously somewhat landlocked are now on the backs of dragons so the entire Northern Hemisphere opens up to them. And with that Hiccup's curiosity increases, the map expands and inevitably they are going to come across new dragons, new cultures." Hiccup then "discovers a larger conflict brewing between humans and dragons and he finds himself at the center of it."

[media=]

[/media] Edited by MysteryMike
  • Like 1

Wow...sounds really cool. Love dragons and I am sure I'll love this too.

the first one was amazing, so i bet this one will be just as good! im excited for sure!

Yay! My daughter loved the first one and I enjoyed it, as well. Will definitely see the sequel

indeed

• 3 months later...

Ooooh I can't wait ...

'but only the left ones ... whats up with that ? ... '

:lol: