Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shocking: 2013 Illuminati Members Exposed!

Xnibiru

Illuminati symbols can be found everywhere: Nike, Paramount, Mitsubishi, Nickelodeon, FEMA, AOL, Google, and many more. Just watch this short video clip… According to Naija Gist at NaijaGist.com Illuminati Members List in 2013Apart from D’banj other ALLEGED famous members of the secret cult Illuminati are.....

Full article: 2013 Illuminati Members Exposed! Including Symbols in our Everyday Lives…

I am stunned with the video and the list. Most famous and influential people of the world have their names in the list including someone you can't imagine.

Lol. This illuminati is an invention of fundies oppositing secularism. And no surprise it comes from a dodgy "news" site.

I doubt they have two brain cells to rub together.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I'm pleased to see that Bob Marley is presumed resurrected.

• Like 1

the very idea that the Illuminati Members List might ever be made public is unlikely .

solomon used Jinn to make the temple in jewersalem as a place to keep the arc of the covenant .

8 knights of the crusades occupied the temple , and used the jewish money traders to create the first international banking house of europe .

the cathlic church in spain attacks the jews in spain in an effort to take controll of the templor knights banking concerns unsuccessfully and the inquision of faith is the result.

1407 ,friday the 13th ... the king of france attack the templor knights because of credit limits , and money owed .

the first Illuminati Members List is made public , and traced to malta . the treasure of the knights templor is not recovered ... the arc of the covenant is said to be among the items .

the operational bank is moved to switzerland , milan or venice and Illuminati are in rome .

by 1850 , the rothchilds move the bank to germany , england or paris . then 1903 move to the united states ( federal reserve bank ) and the Illuminati are in new york ( wall street)

Illuminati return to switzerland between 1932-1945

Illuminati return to the united states (new york) and euro/(germany) 1944 - current

***************************************************************************************************************

the single common thread is that the illuminati make very few misstakes... almost with a fore-knowledge of events 5 to 10 years in advance events .

....also....

the arc of the covenant is connected to them , as it the holy grail .

....also....

fractional reserve banking... and intrest banking... or... they buy and sell time useing coin as product being traded .

Edited by onereaderone

the very idea that the Illuminati Members List might ever be made public is unlikely .

solomon used Jinn to make the temple in jewersalem as a place to keep the arc of the covenant .

8 knights of the crusades occupied the temple , and used the jewish money traders to create the first international banking house of europe .

the cathlic church in spain attacks the jews in spain in an effort to take controll of the templor knights banking concerns unsuccessfully and the inquision of faith is the result.

1407 ,friday the 13th ... the king of france attack the templor knights because of credit limits , and money owed .

the first Illuminati Members List is made public , and traced to malta . the treasure of the knights templor is not recovered ... the arc of the covenant is said to be among the items .

the operational bank is moved to switzerland , milan or venice and Illuminati are in rome .

by 1850 , the rothchilds move the bank to germany , england or paris . then 1903 move to the united states ( federal reserve bank ) and the Illuminati are in new york ( wall street)

Illuminati return to switzerland between 1932-1945

Illuminati return to the united states (new york) and euro/(germany) 1944 - current

***************************************************************************************************************

the single common thread is that the illuminati make very few misstakes... almost with a fore-knowledge of events 5 to 10 years in advance events .

....also....

the arc of the covenant is connected to them , as it the holy grail .

....also....

fractional reserve banking... and intrest banking... or... they buy and sell time useing coin as product being traded .

Shocking grammar, has to be said sorry

Illuminati symbols can be found everywhere: Nike, Paramount, Mitsubishi, Nickelodeon, FEMA, AOL, Google, and many more. Just watch this short video clip… According to Naija Gist at NaijaGist.com Illuminati Members List in 2013Apart from D’banj other ALLEGED famous members of the secret cult Illuminati are.....

Full article: 2013 Illuminati Members Exposed! Including Symbols in our Everyday Lives…

I am stunned with the video and the list. Most famous and influential people of the world have their names in the list including someone you can't imagine.

I heard you are a member of the Illuminati

....also....

I believe when the twin towers went up they knew about them being blown up and brought down. It was the excuse to go into the middle east with people from the west behind them. It was just a take over of their financial instutution to control the world with their own currency. It's to intelligent for anyone to be aware of it has to be off planet a reptile race perhaps?

Yes because an ultra secret, nigh omnipotent group is really going to let a members list get out. Even though they can have anything from a professional assassin to a damn cruise missle, they let the author live.... yup, makes complete sense to me!

Seriously, did the author just pick names out of a hat?

• Like 1

I'll tell yall right now this group doesn't exist.

If it did? I'd do such horrible things to get in. For the sake of everyone, let's hope it is just a few conspiracy theorists

If it did? I'd do such horrible things to get in. For the sake of everyone, let's hope it is just a few conspiracy theorists

The so-called Illuminati Group does really exist. And it is very hard to be qualified to be a member of it. Because this group includes the most elite people who have the ability to control the world. It's my understanding. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

The so-called Illuminati Group does really exist. And it is very hard to be qualified to be a member of it.

Wow. So apperantly you know what the qualification is based on what?

The so-called Illuminati Group does really exist. And it is very hard to be qualified to be a member of it. Because this group includes the most elite people who have the ability to control the world. It's my understanding. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

so how do you get in it? Im very qualified :)

Seriously??: Most famous and influentia??? I am sure that most USA Teens will recognise their idols there (mostly pop - Idiots idols) but nobody else will recognise them. Same old, same old I am afraid...

Your understanding is flawed. :passifier: :passifier: :passifier:

Edited by Imaginarynumber1

Justin Bieber is qualified?? He cant even control the waistband on his trousers :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

• Like 2

Theres ability, and theres willingness.

if that much power existed, hohohooooooooo

It'd be trouble in river city mah man

Judging by your name, you don't have a lot of understanding.

Judging by your name, you don't have a lot of understanding.

And yours is, "The sunken city inhabited by Cthulhu"?

And yours is, "The sunken city inhabited by Cthulhu"?

And how many have tried to pass it off as real? Big difference to a hoax planet. Edited by Rlyeh

And how many have tried to pass it off as real? Big difference to a hoax planet.

Search the 'real cult of Cthulhu'.

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/2013/07/h-p-lovecraft-the-real-cult-of-cthulhu-2453936.html

People love to read and believe what they want to believe.

What's in a name?

Edited by Likely Guy

Search the 'real cult of Cthulhu'.

http://beforeitsnews...hu-2453936.html

People love to read and believe what they want to believe.

What's in a name?

Want to try a real news site next time?

But tell you what, google search "Rlyeh" and then "Nibiru". You should be smart enough to work out they are of entirely different contexts.

Edited by Rlyeh

Justin Bieber is qualified?? He cant even control the waistband on his trousers :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

This guy has enormous amount of crazy fans. Maybe this make him qualified. :clap: :clap:

**** him.

As soon as i saw Beforeitsnews.com was the source, i closed the link.

:D