Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What to do when animals attack

Still Waters

Some of that advice is OK, while some might just get you killed. Bears for instance. It depends on what species of bear. Browns/Grizzly, playing dead is a viable and sometimes effective option. Black bears on the other hand, well playing dead just makes it easier for them to eat you. Best defense against black bears is to fight back like a rabid wolverine. If you are wrapped up by a large constrictor(snake) you are basically screwed. There is absolutely nothing you can do, unless you happen to have some form of sharp object already in your hand. They are too powerful, lightning quick, and much stronger than you. It's a good thing they don't attack people very often at all. Not mentioned, but polar bears are a different story. If attacked by a polar bear, the best thing to do is kiss your ass goodbye.

Mike

• Like 2

My tip? Always make sure you're accompanied by somebody who cannot run as fast as you!

• Like 4

My tip? Always make sure you're accompanied by somebody who cannot run as fast as you!

Which leads me, to this clip: :lol:

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 2

I find that peeign and or defecating on myself makes me a less palatable meal for most animals.

I find that peeign and or defecating on myself makes me a less palatable meal for most animals.

Okay, the question I have to ask is how many times have you been a meal for animals to arrive at this truth?

Or do you pee and defecate on yourself just on the off-chance? :unsure2:

• Like 2

Okay, the question I have to ask is how many times have you been a meal for animals to arrive at this truth?

Or do you pee and defecate on yourself just on the off-chance? :unsure2:

As one becomes older, the choice becomes less voluntary!

• Like 4

Better just to stay at home. *nods*

Yeah, then I can just wait for them to come to me in my yard.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

Peeing and defecating on yourself only works with penguins.

I assumed if penguins saw the batman symbol they'd run away.

It's why I got the tattoo

• Like 1