Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Teens shoot jogger to death--cite boredom

MacsMom

And not one mention of it being 3 black teens with a white victim. That would've been the first line in the report if it were reversed.

• Like 5

And not one mention of it being 3 black teens with a white victim. That would've been the first line in the report if it were reversed.

Be careful! Some idiot liberal might call you racist! :)

(Very true, by the way)

• Like 5

I assumed as much when they didn't identify the killers as white. I didn't learn it for a fact until I read a heavily liberal site that said it would bring out the racists.

• Like 1

damn those sick kids ! give them sentence for life ! people like that don't deserve a second chance !

• Like 3

Now "we the people" will prob get to feed and shelter these animals for the rest of their lives as they are under age and probably exempt from the death penalty like the little thug who shot the baby in Georgia is.

This is sickening...and the way the media conveniently avoids stating facts...how surprising...

other_sarcasmMeter.gif

Welcome to the new legal propaganda machine. The media tells what it wants and excludes what it wants all to steer and direct public opinion.

Somehow...mark my word...this will somehow be twisted around into a gun control issue and not an issue of education, discipline and punishment...and the race card will not be played. As others have hinted at, had this been the other way around, it would be a "hate crime" and it would be bombarding the airwaves...

But this is completely acceptable now isn't it?

• Like 4

I think politics should be left out for now

It should be left out of all of these cases.

• Like 1

This is sickening...and the way the media conveniently avoids stating facts...how surprising...

Welcome to the new legal propaganda machine. The media tells what it wants and excludes what it wants all to steer and direct public opinion.

Now, now...we wouldn't want anyone to get outraged and riot would we?

• Like 1

It should be left out of all of these cases.

I know, does it really make a difference if someones skin colour is different? no

• Like 1

Here's some more details from an Aussie paper (the victim was Australian).

From one of the mothers, ""My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.". obviously.

"former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star." Good idea!

From the same guy ""This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows." Doh! you just lost 3 points.

"The 15-year-old's mother is in jail."

"Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated. "It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said." Hmm, I think he left something out.

"He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot."

Hmm, that doesn't sound too random to me.

""I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids"

"these kids"? What kind of kids exactly?

The unstated reason for this allegedly baffling murder? Jogging while white.

Meanwhile in Georgia, jury selection has started for the trial for the murder of a baby who was intentionally shot between the eyes in his stroller. Anyone want to bet that this trial will not be covered by the msm?

• Like 2

I know, does it really make a difference if someones skin colour is different? no

Actually it does. If you look at the Dept. of Justice stats when it comes to interracial crime, the figures are totally lopsided. Whites do not rob, rape and murder Blacks, while the opposite is proven every day.

• Like 4

These killings won't be stopping anytime soon. It's becoming a culture and game to some teens.

Here's a case where two (possibly more) teens beat a man to death right here in my hometown. They beat his eye right of it's socket from what I heard. They called it 'The Knockout Game'. I've heard of similar incidents around the country being called 'Polar Bear Hunting'.. google it. It's horrific.

• Like 6

Everyone that fought and died for their civil rights is rolling over in their grave at what the last two generations have done with it.

• Like 4

Actually it does. If you look at the Dept. of Justice stats when it comes to interracial crime, the figures are totally lopsided. Whites do not rob, rape and murder Blacks, while the opposite is proven every day.

So what does the media have to gain by not mentioning race or even covering race related crimes? Or is it more about what they have to lose if they were to mention the color of the perps?

"people of color" are becoming to America what the Muslim community has become to the UK - and I say that with nothing but objectivity. They have become untouchable from a media and political standpoint and I think they are beginning to realize that.

• Like 9

So what does the media have to gain by not mentioning race or even covering race related crimes? Or is it more about what they have to lose if they were to mention the color of the perps?

"people of color" are becoming to America what the Muslim community has become to the UK - and I say that with nothing but objectivity. They have become untouchable from a media and political standpoint and I think they are beginning to realize that.

Yup, that's the modern day interpretation of political correctness, aka Cultural Marxism.

"British politician Anthony Browne said that "the most overt racism, sexism and homophobia in Britain is now among the weakest groups, in ethnic minority communities, because their views are rarely challenged, as challenging them equates to oppressing them"

• Like 3

Here's some more details from an Aussie paper (the victim was Australian).

From one of the mothers, ""My son is not that way. My son is a good kid.". obviously.

"former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star." Good idea!

From the same guy ""This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows." Doh! you just lost 3 points.

"The 15-year-old's mother is in jail."

"Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated. "It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said." Hmm, I think he left something out.

"He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot."

Hmm, that doesn't sound too random to me.

""I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids"

"these kids"? What kind of kids exactly?

The unstated reason for this allegedly baffling murder? Jogging while white.

Meanwhile in Georgia, jury selection has started for the trial for the murder of a baby who was intentionally shot between the eyes in his stroller. Anyone want to bet that this trial will not be covered by the msm?

All these deaths are so senseless.... :no:

And won't even be covered by the mainstream media like the Zimmerman case.

The MSM is busy trying to convince people to be ashamed of the past...to be apologists...to suffer for the sins of our fathers.

It is not going to make anything better...just creates self loathing and more tension. No one is proud of slavery, racism and the oppresion of minority groups...it happened...it is time to move on.

Ask yourself a smple question...do not be afraid to ask yourself this question as in the soul searching that springs from it, you can get a glimpse in the direction of the media and the so called agenda...

Why is it that certain minority groups that make up less than 20% of the population are on TV 95% of the time? Anyone?...anyone?

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 2

They were caught on video and the parents still say they couldn't have done it! I hope they put the mother that said her scumbag thug was home in jail too. No one is showing their pictures in the US...not even FOX.

All this senseless violence is so infuriating! Something needs to be done, but I am at a loss as to what.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3

Thugs....monsters. I do not care what the MSM reports, this was a hate crime and should be treated as such.

@Michelle, we used to make examples of monsters as a deterrent. Perhaps it is time to return to that idea. I mean, the GOV is making examples of the "whistleblowers" so that no one else will come forward with their crimes...seems like making an example is acceptable policy these days...oh wait...

• Like 3