Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Boston Bomber': shot by police, not suicide

ouija ouija

Why do you think I hate the police? What I am concerned about is that they should not be above the law and should not start making decisions on the street as to who is guilty of what. The fact is that no one knows exactly what the brothers are, or are not guilty of and that should only be determined in a court of law. The surviving brother is a suspect until proved otherwise.

Try this on for size: a kid in your neighbourhood is p****d off with you and tells his parents you are a paedophile. His mates support him and come up with stories of their own. Whilst 'taking you in for questioning' a couple of officers decide to mete out a little 'justice' of their own ...... you'd be fine with that?

They threw pressure cooker bombs out of the windows of their car at police. The same kind used in the bombing. So, if he was shot in the mouth while being arrested by a cop possibly fearing for his life, who cares? The cop should have aimed 3 inches higher...

• Like 3

"The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it."

• Like 3

You obviously have never seen what pressure cookers in Afghanistan due to heavily armored vehicles. Many people far from Boston have lost friends to your lowly little pressure cookers.

I've seen what wooden stakes tipped with feces can do to humans. Shall we outlaw them? Shall we live in fear of them?

Here's a better suggestion--let's not commit military aggression against foreign nations under fraud. We wouldn't make nearly as many enemies that way. Sorry for the OT.

Pressure cookers--yikes, they will bring the world to an end. :w00t:

• Like 3

I've seen what wooden stakes tipped with feces can do to humans. Shall we outlaw them? Shall we live in fear of them?

Here's a better suggestion--let's not commit military aggression against foreign nations under fraud. We wouldn't make nearly as many enemies that way. Sorry for the OT.

When did the US commit "military aggression under fraud" against Chechnya?

Never heard anything about a suicide belt... Just that he was shot by the Police. Unarmed? If you say so, but I wouldn't want to take the chance. Perhaps he is totally innocent (NOT) of murdering 4 people

I expect Law Enforcement to protect me and my family, I dont want them to hesitate just in case the perp has miraculously lost his weapons of destruction. The Officers did their job and should not be vilified for that...IMO

That's why we have INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

There is a reason we don't pull guns and shoot people we accused of crimes. This isn't the wild west.

I'm amazed at Americans ability to kill people without just cause.

Nothing surprises me anymore in this country though.

• Like 3

They threw pressure cooker bombs out of the windows of their car at police. The same kind used in the bombing. So, if he was shot in the mouth while being arrested by a cop possibly fearing for his life, who cares? The cop should have aimed 3 inches higher...

Allegedly. Or do you have conclusive proof that it was the suspect? A video showing his face? Photographs of him throwing bombs or placing backpacks? No.....? Still sure it was him?

• Like 3

Allegedly. Or do you have conclusive proof that it was the suspect? A video showing his face? Photographs of him throwing bombs or placing backpacks? No.....? Still sure it was him?

Yes, 'allegedly'. No one can seriously expect that frame by frame footage exists. But, they have enough evidence to charge. For me, for now, that's good enough.

The innocent or guilty part will come out in the wash.

• Like 1

Try this on for size: a kid in your neighbourhood is p****d off with you and tells his parents you are a paedophile. His mates support him and come up with stories of their own. Whilst 'taking you in for questioning' a couple of officers decide to mete out a little 'justice' of their own ...... you'd be fine with that?

Are you insane?

They were caught on CCTV. They had a car-chase & shoot-out with cops. The actions of innocent citizens? I don't think so. If someone accuses you of a crime, or you hear the the cops are looking for you, all you need to do is walk into a police station with a witness or two and talk to the desk sergeant.

Unless of course you are guilty.... or believe everything is a goddamn conspiracy. :(

p.s. If a team of highly trained marksmen have you cornered and want you dead... you WILL be dead. He was taken alive.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 4

When did the US commit "military aggression under fraud" against Chechnya?

Never that I am aware of.

But it has committed military aggression under fraud many times in the last decade or so. If one considers drone attacks to be such, we still do it everyday, somewhere in the third world.

• Like 2

Yes, 'allegedly'. No one can seriously expect that frame by frame footage exists. But, they have enough evidence to charge. For me, for now, that's good enough.

The innocent or guilty part will come out in the wash.

Isn't that how it worked with Star Chambers?

• Like 1

Are you insane?

They were caught on CCTV. They had a car-chase & shoot-out with cops. The actions of innocent citizens? I don't think so. If someone accuses you of a crime, or you hear the the cops are looking for you, all you need to do is walk into a police station with a witness or two and talk to the desk sergeant.

Unless of course you are guilty.... or believe everything is a goddamn conspiracy. :(

p.s. If a team of highly trained marksmen have you cornered and want you dead... you WILL be dead. He was taken alive.

Caught doing what exactly, on CCTV?

• Like 1

This comment had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that you basically discredited pressure cooker bombs as a lethal and powerful weapon. But then again, why wouldn't I expect you to dance around the subject?

• Like 1

These are old videos that were discussed at length when they first appeared in the original thread. Can you say, hand on heart, that the brothers are guilty from what those videos show? The 'suspicious package' left next to the postbox isn't even a backpack!

• Like 1

Sorry. You asked for CCTV video that shows the brothers. Didn't realize you wanted new stuff. Sorry, don't have that.

And, yeah, I can pretty much say that I believe, not just from the videos but from their actions before and after the bombing, that they are guilty. As pointed out earlier, innocent people typically don't engage police in a shoot out.

And I wouldn't be too surprised if the guy DID try to kill himself. Coward's way out.

• Like 2

How so?

Well, we know the government knew about them. They were warned by the Russian government, about the eldest son. The eldest son was on a terror watch list, yet was able to fly to Chechnya, and met with other extremists.

Link: http://www.dailymail...ers-blasts.html

Link: http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.1325091

Most Americans just Google or Facebook certain things, and the Gestapo come out and raid their house, yet, the government expects us to believe they didn't know about these two? BS.

Our Government has a history of setting up people....

The FBI Goes to Disturbing Lengths to Set up Potential Terrorists

Link: http://www.businessi...or-plots-2013-3

FBI, Terrorists, and Entrapment:

Link: http://www.examiner....-and-entrapment

Terrorists Set Up By FBI?:

[media=]

[/media]

Is it that much of a stretch to think that's what happened in Boston??

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

And I wouldn't be too surprised if the guy DID try to kill himself. Coward's way out.

Kind of hard to shoot yourself without a gun...

Link: http://www.nypost.co...a58dXmgZO8cIgrK

Suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was unarmed when he took shelter in dry-docked boat and surrendered to authorities, investigators said.

No gun was found in the boat where cops busted Tsarnaev, 19, following a massive manhunt that virtually shut down all of Boston on Friday.

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 1

Sorry. You asked for CCTV video that shows the brothers. Didn't realize you wanted new stuff. Sorry, don't have that.

And, yeah, I can pretty much say that I believe, not just from the videos but from their actions before and after the bombing, that they are guilty. As pointed out earlier, innocent people typically don't engage police in a shoot out.

No, I asked for CCTV videos that proved they were guilty! I think you'll find there aren't any.

Innocent people who are set up by the police might well engage in a shoot-out if they are cornered though.

• Like 1

To the contrary, it take's alot of courage to take your own life.

• Like 1

Matter of opinion. Takes more courage to face the consequences of your actions. He's Muslim, right? Death to them is an honor. 50 Virgins, right?

• Like 1

No, I asked for CCTV videos that proved they were guilty! I think you'll find there aren't any.

Innocent people who are set up by the police might well engage in a shoot-out if they are cornered though.

Again, matter of opinion. I'm fine to let him stand trial. That's the way the system works. If Casey Anthony and OJ can convince a jury of their lack of guilt, anyone can.

And I will gladly look at any evidence to show their innocence. I do try to keep an open mind. But I give no credence whatsoever to anything that comes from InfoWars.

• Like 4

they said he was shot, not sure where this suicide has come from, pretty sure they confirmed they shot him, they said that themselves. Pretty sure that this was started on twitter or whatever

Never heard anything about a suicide

There was no doubt the police shot him.

I have never once heard that he tried to commit suicide, ever. I thought it was common knowledge since the day it happened that he was shot by police?

Never heard the suicide piece before.

wow!

"[investigators are] saying that wound to the back of the neck is very possibly a suicide attempt. They say it appears from the wound that he might have stuck a gun in his mouth, and fired and actually just went out the back of his neck without killing him"

http://www.cbsnews.c...ious-condition/

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2

wow!

"[investigators are] saying that wound to the back of the neck is very possibly a suicide attempt. They say it appears from the wound that he might have stuck a gun in his mouth, and fired and actually just went out the back of his neck without killing him"

http://www.cbsnews.c...ious-condition/

Wow what? It also says he was in a shootout with police. So it's not like the investigators are saying that to deny police shot at him. Maybe they just think it was strange that the bullet actually went through his open mouth...that's certainly not something you see everyday.

Wow what? It also says he was in a shootout with police. So it's not like the investigators are saying that to deny police shot at him. Maybe they just think it was strange that the bullet actually went through his open mouth...that's certainly not something you see everyday.

wow!

you don't get it that so many on here don't have a clue to the official narrative?

many of which were very active on here at the time, wow!

it's not exactly difficult to dig up these suicide reports.

what did orwell say about the past?

what's next, "nobody ever said bin laden was involved in 911" ?

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 2