Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Boston Bomber': shot by police, not suicide

ouija ouija

Tiggs

I must admit that I might be wrong on whether or not people died at Sandy Hook. Somebody might have, but I doubt it.

I make this admission because I had to evaluate a theory I had and admit that the theory wasn't valid, and must somehow be modified or dismissed.

It was a theory regarding 911, and similar to this because it regarded the fate of the passengers, just as this involves the fate of those humans involved in the story of Sandy Hook.

I had theorized that all the passengers were players in the events that day, like Ted Olsen's wife, but I was wrong. Some of the passengers had families that attempted to go to court to sue, so that they could find out how their family member perished. Ultimately and from the beginning, the courts frustrated and controlled all efforts to come to court to sue. Eventually they all took the deal offered by the government, some kicking and screaming all the way, like Mrs. Mariani who lost her husband.

So it is possible that children died at Sandy Hook, but I would bet my last dollar that nobody died.

I'm not here to convince anybody of anything at all.

Then why are you here?

So it is possible that children died at Sandy Hook, but I would bet my last dollar that nobody died.

At Sandy Hook, there were open-coffin funerals with literally hundreds of witnesses from the general public.

To know that fact, and then to still deny that anyone died - and to want to bet your last dollar on it - says more about your level of obsessive anti-government paranoia than I ever could.

All this manufactured grieving, manufactured here on these keyboards, is nothing but an appeal to the emotions. An emotional appeal, meant to disguise somehow, that matters of substance do not matter. That's why it's poor practice for debating.

People here are not using techniques to win debate. People here are generally upset and angry that others are willing to accuse the dead and injured of being actors, and their families and friends of being complicit in committing conspiracy against the people of the United States of America, as it's obvious to the vast majority that what happened was the result of two home-made bombs exploding.

• Like 4

If one cannot tell from watching the vids of the bombs going off that carnage to many people happened, then one is not that intelligent

I don't have a problem with said judge. Your problem, however, is that the Super Secret Sealed files™ contain nothing Super Secret nor were Sealed for a while, either.

Let's take a look at your original claim:

"That will prove difficult. His trial is held in secret, out of public view."

Ready to concede that claim, yet?

I'll concede when you provide the now "resealed" files.

Or the ability to independently research evidence - as it's more formally known.

To illustrate damage patterns on nearby soft targets.

Bomb experts are generally clever enough to work out that the bag carrying the explosive device would have been entirely shredded during the blast. Being experts about bombs, and all.

There was only one guy who had that exact backpack. Who was photograghed standing in the exact spot the bomb went off. One of those government folks in the craft, or national guard uniforms. Yet there were no reports of anyone from the national guard, or craft dieing. Or even being hurt. Certainly if the bomb did that to his backpack, he'd be dead, or at least seriously hurt. All the back packs had been examined, and there was only one with those markings. The FBI released the pic of the backpack, saying it was the one used. To my knowledge, they have never said otherwise, or corrected that at all.

It's been covered multiple times in previous threads. But since you only seem to believe what Mr Jones tells you:

http://www.infowars....uard-cst-teams/

Again - do feel free to evidence that.

Didnt bother to actually read the whole story hu?

No, Preacher. That's what we researchers would call circumstantial evidence.

You have no direct evidence of the training of terrorists by the Jamestown Foundation. You have no direct evidence that anyone actually attended said training.

Thus - you have no direct evidence for your claim.

If you are not gonna read the material, you shouldnt bother commenting on it. There is tons of proof there.

Then either produce the names of those FBI sources, or concede that it was media rush.

So you are claiming the media directly quoted things the FBI never said? In the name of speed??

Not vertically, you can't. Not unless they've started hiring 12 foot tall FBI agents.

There is no way to make that claim. It would depend on the possition of the victim when the shot was fired. Was he on his hands and knees? Was he just on his knees, was he flat on the ground with his head propped up by a nearby object? There is a recent long list of people dieing in FBI custody since NDAA. This kid was taken out. BTW nice dodging the question. There was no way this kid was still a threat after the first shot, let alone the sixth. He didnt even test positive for any drugs that might had made his super human

There is the backpack. There is the guy standing right where the bomb went off. Hmm

• Like 1

Then of course there was the "drill", later all together denied

As eyewitness Ali Stevenson reported, marathon runners were told before the bombing that a “drill” was taking place involving bomb sniffing dogs and spotters of roofs and to remain calm, although police later denied that any exercise had taken place

I'll concede when you provide the now "resealed" files.

I don't personally have a copy - so you're going to have to continue to be wrong indefinitely, I guess.

Again - filing sealed files pre-trial is normal court procedure - not least to stop any future jurors from being prejudiced by information released by the newspapers prior to trial.

You'll note the word "pre-trial".

There is no trial being held in secret, because there currently is no actual trial. You'll note the stunning lack of a jury, for example.

There was only one guy who had that exact backpack. Who was photograghed standing in the exact spot the bomb went off. One of those government folks in the craft, or national guard uniforms. Yet there were no reports of anyone from the national guard, or craft dieing. Or even being hurt. Certainly if the bomb did that to his backpack, he'd be dead, or at least seriously hurt.

Here's a picture of him, post bombing, still wearing the backpack:

jCgAf8Y.jpg

Why, yes. It's the exact same picture you've posted. Apparently, you haven't caught on yet that that top photo was taken post bombing.

JR05HtR.jpg

All the back packs had been examined, and there was only one with those markings.

Oh, really?

suspect.jpg

The FBI released the pic of the backpack, saying it was the one used. To my knowledge, they have never said otherwise, or corrected that at all.

Again. The FBI have never actually officially claimed that. Hence why they've never corrected it, or said otherwise.

Alternately - do feel free to provide direct evidence of the FBI's statement, from it's primary source - i.e. the FBI.

Didnt bother to actually read the whole story hu?

No. I read all of it.

Which part of the article's high-speed backpedalling from it's original "It was the Craft International mercenaries wot done it" position do you believe to be particularly relevant?

If you are not gonna read the material, you shouldnt bother commenting on it. There is tons of proof there.

Oh, no. You've attacked my reading prowess. I do believe that I'm mortally wounded.

There is no direct evidence of actual terrorist training activity within that article. There's no direct evidence of Tsarneav attending said terororist training sessions, aside from the totally unconfirmed say-so of the obviously biased Russian intelligence agencies.

You have no direct evidence for your position. Regardless of how much you may want there to be.

So you are claiming the media directly quoted things the FBI never said? In the name of speed??

Directly quoted whom?

Anonymous sources. That's your first clue.

The media have a long and well documented record of accidentally mis-reporting information, or making incorrect assumptions from what little actual information they do have.

There is no way to make that claim. It would depend on the possition of the victim when the shot was fired. Was he on his hands and knees? Was he just on his knees, was he flat on the ground with his head propped up by a nearby object?

All of the shots were made from indeterminate distance. Which means no evidence of powder stippling, burn marks, etc.

There is a recent long list of people dieing in FBI custody since NDAA. This kid was taken out.

In your pre-determined non-forensically backed opinion.

BTW nice dodging the question. There was no way this kid was still a threat after the first shot, let alone the sixth. He didnt even test positive for any drugs that might had made his super human

After being physically assaulted with a table and then seeing said "kid" brandishing a metal pole like a javelin, whilst advancing towards the other officers, the agent fired two bursts of bullets, the second after the first burst failed to stop him.

Apparently, it's difficult to test for drugs between bursts of bullets. Who'd have guessed?

• Like 1

To enter into discussions with other posters.

or, to put it another way, to try to convince people of your point of view. because there are no discussions here, there are only people arguing from their perspective. Which is why I picked you up on the first post.

• Like 1

or, to put it another way, to try to convince people of your point of view. because there are no discussions here, there are only people arguing from their perspective. Which is why I picked you up on the first post.

There are exceptions to every rule. :tu:

http://www.dailymail...ice-arrest.html

Unarmed Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was shot in the face by police whilst being arrested. He did NOT try to commit suicide. It gives me no satisfaction to say that this was OBVIOUS all along, just from watching the videos that were released at the time. (He also received multiple wounds to legs and arms).

Police acting unlawfully yet again, and worse, lying to cover up their behaviour. I'm just glad they're so bad at doing that. Presumably they will be charged with something too?

And this surprises you why?

Rodney King case!

Man armed with pencil shot dead by police!

How many unarmed people are killed by police in the US each year?

• Like 1

And this surprises you why?

Rodney King case!

Man armed with pencil shot dead by police!

How many unarmed people are killed by police in the US each year?

Why do you think it surprises me? It most definitely doesn't! An unarmed friend of the elder 'Boston bomber' was also shot dead by police some months later, whilst being questioned. His testimony didn't fit with the story the police were promoting.

• Like 1

Why do you think it surprises me? It most definitely doesn't! An unarmed friend of the elder 'Boston bomber' was also shot dead by police some months later, whilst being questioned. His testimony didn't fit with the story the police were promoting.

Which testimony would this be, exactly?

Which testimony would this be, exactly?

https://news.vice.com/article/fbi-agent-who-killed-boston-bombing-suspects-friend-was-twice-accused-of-police-brutality

Todashev(the friend) allegedly confessed that he and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were involved in the murder of three men in Waltham, Mass. in 2011, and then he, Todashev, turned violent(allegedly) and was shot 7 times by a police officer. This was in Todashev's home, three police officers present. This was the only time he confessed and a written or recorded confession was never made. Up until this point he had always denied that he and Tsarnaev were involved.

• Like 1

https://news.vice.co...olice-brutality

Todashev(the friend) allegedly confessed that he and Tamerlan Tsarnaev were involved in the murder of three men in Waltham, Mass. in 2011, and then he, Todashev, turned violent(allegedly) and was shot 7 times by a police officer. This was in Todashev's home, three police officers present. This was the only time he confessed and a written or recorded confession was never made. Up until this point he had always denied that he and Tsarnaev were involved.

So again - which prior testimony would this be that the police were forced to go to his house and kill him for?

No surprise here. Not sure it was the police. More likely FBI or CIA. Done by the people who staged the bombing.

• Like 1

So again - which prior testimony would this be that the police were forced to go to his house and kill him for?

If you're interested in this you're going to have to look it up for yourself. I'm not going over it all over again ...... bin there, done that :hmm:

• Like 1

If you're interested in this you're going to have to look it up for yourself. I'm not going over it all over again ...... bin there, done that :hmm:

I'm already fairly sure that there isn't any prior testimony involving Todashev worth risking publicly killing him for.

I'm already fairly sure that there isn't any prior testimony involving Todashev worth risking publicly killing him for.

But he wasn't killed in public was he?

I thought he was killed in hsi home with only him and police present.

If you've heard about it — then he was killed publicly.

As opposed to quietly disappeared.

It was a Start ! all in the correct direction I would say !

:gun:

he means via the media