Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Freddy Kruger is real and Real Demons ! Video

LostSouls7

Well here is a very scary true and real ghost video I found!

A ghost that looks like freddy kruger.

Bleeding walls , and ghosts who try to scare and kill you.

Well this is something pretty spooky!!

How will the skeptics explain this one?

Back then there was no video editing people could use at home

or special effects like now. Prepare to get scared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBfWRKu6jo

• Like 2

I notice that I am watching this on youtube which means it has been digitized....which means it could have easily been edited...

I appreciate the enthusiasm but challenging the skeptics because a clip appears old is not actually evidence for authenticity...

Threadfail01_zpsf771b929.jpg

• Like 6

I hear that in Canada they're going to remake nightmare on elm st and replace freddie krueger with chaddy kroeger.

• Like 3

ZOMG!!! A youtube video with a recreation from a 90's tv show of a ghost that bears a passing resemblance to a horror movie character popular at the time !!!! Proof!!!!!

Skeptics 0

Believers 1

• Like 5

Well, that was underwhelming.

1. That's from a TV show. If there was anything edited in the videos shown, it needn't have been done at home. If the story was invented by or embellished by the TV show, they would have all the facilities to edit video if needed.

2. The only thing I saw that would require any editing or special effects were the video of the Freddy Kreuger lookalike ghost which is clearly marked in the TV show as a "recreation" of what the witness saw. So in that case it is clearly special effects created by a TV company. [also the flying guy the seance, see point 4 below]

3. I saw videos of orbs http://en.wikipedia....iki/Orb_(optics) and skyfish http://en.wikipedia....iki/Rod_(optics) both of which are known to phenomenon caused by dust or bugs or other small particles in the air in the case of orbs or insects in the case of skyfish. [edit: Wiki links not working, search for orb optics or rods optics to find the relevant articles.

4. The video footage of the guy flying through the air is not marked as "actual footage" unlike the video footage of the attic incident therefore I think it's safe to assume it is a recreation by the TV company otherwise they'd be touting such amazing footage as real.

5. The video footage of the attic event show nothing paranormal happening. Just some guys climbing into an attic and then climbing out spliced with interviews of them talking about what happened and a photo of the guy hanging from the nail. None of which showed anything paranormal that couldn't have been staged.

6. The photos reproduced are of such low-quality due to the horrible video quality it's hard to know what to make of the photos of the glowing 'orbs'.

7. The video of the bleeding walls again are of such low quality it's hard to know what to say.

8. Is the TV show this is from known to be reliable or is it like some TV shows that are known to play fast and loose with the facts in order to dramatize for ratings?

9. A huge amount of the material is simply people being interviewed and telling their story about it.

No home editing or home special effects were needed for anything in that video. The only special effects are those either identified as recreations or not identified as genuine footage (the guy flying backward in the ouija video) so we can assume is a dramatisation like the Freddy Kreuger ghost done by the TV company.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 4

I notice that I am watching this on youtube which means it has been digitized....which means it could have easily been edited...

It appears to be a 90's TV paranormal show which has been uploaded to YouTube. The video quality is particularly bad and I summarised why it's not impressive evidence of the paranormal in my post above.

There's definitely video editing and special effects in it. But they were done by the TV company producing the show to dramatically recreate what eye-witnesses described.

There's really nothing in it that merits the hype in the OP.

Edited by JesseCuster

I hear that in Canada they're going to remake nightmare on elm st and replace freddie krueger with chaddy kroeger.

BOOM! The Mule nails it again.

OP?

Lostsouls7??

*crickets*

Yep, just another day in the UM forums.. :gun:

• Like 1

Sorry to burst your bathtub bubbles but stuff was edited and hoaxed "back then" just as they are now. Just because most people "back then" didn't have the software doesn't mean that tv studios didn't. Hollywood sure did and most tv studios did too. That is how we had movies in the 90's and before then.

None of this is real, it's all a staged play just like any movie.

Just as cheesy as it is now.

Remember the recreations of the supposed "demons"? Those are hoaxes and look "real" don't they?

Point is that even photo editing was done almost as soon as the camera was invented.

Edited by Ryu
  • Like 2

So you're telling me they used to fake this stuff back then?

so what if today I captured real paranormla activity or a ghost on cam?

everyone would say oh you took that into after effects and edited.. it...

I plan on visiting one of my relatives haunted houses..

and getting the footage to prove spirits are real once and for all..

i want my million dollars

good luck on proving ummm what again, nothing, ok.

• Like 3

Well your the one toting this thing around saying its real, so yeah, thanks for wasting our time! And good luck with your search just don't expect it to be accepted out of goodwill.

• Like 1

Acutally video editing is real back them. ESPECIALLY BY THE CAMERA CREW WHO WENT THERE!

How do you think they made movies? how do you think using two VCRs?

Also it has been pointed the point where the guy moved his camera up to see the guy being hanged by rope did not move smoothly. If you go by frame by frame you notice that the angle of the camera change and also the position the camera man was looking up.

It has been debunked numerous times.

I think lostsouls7 has bought the...

office_space_kit_mat.jpeg

Edited by Brian Topp
  • Like 2

What makes you think they didn't? Do we know anything about that TV show and their history? For all I know they've a big disclaimer at the end or beginning saying their show is for entertainment only and not to take it seriously. You seem to have decided that they are the real deal, why is that?
It would depend on so many factors I can't really answer the question.

Whatever you do, remember my advice from a previous thread. If you want James Randi's $1 million, you can't just turn up with video footage and demand the million. Because of the possibility of either fraud or the mundane being touted as the paranormal, the James Randi foundation and the claimant must agree beforehand as to what is being claimed, how the claimant it going to prove their claim and no doubt they will insist on an observer observing the whole process to make sure it's above board.

But I gotta ask you, what made you think the video you posted was so impressive? You posted it and were almost boastful about how it couldn't have a non-paranormal explanation when in fact it's very mundane and completely explainable in non-paranormal terms. That's not of course proof that it's not the real deal, but there really is no reason to think it is.

Edited by JesseCuster

You do realize Star Wars came out in 1977 right? If they couldn't edit film or add special effects, we can only come to one conclusion, Lightsabers and Star Destroyers are REAL! "why didn't Ben tell me...." "Because he's your mother!"

• Like 3

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aBfWRKu6jo[/media]

This is pretty fake, or at least not paranormal. Granted, most folks didn't have much by way of video editing in home use 20+ years ago, although yep, some people were indeed doing home editing, it's called scissors and scotch tape in it's most crude form...Heck, when I was in high school in the late 80's/early 90's, I took media arts class which yielded results much like what's in the video- we did film and editing, even had computer manipulation for special effects. One of the kids in the class was a wiz at it because he had similar equipment at home and so was already used to it. That video in the OP is professionally produced, not someones 8mm or videotape they spliced together.

And really, special effects in film go back to the tail end of the 1800's. The term special effects dates back to the 1920's. And of course horror and scifi films all through film history have used special effects. Manipulation of film has been going on almost as long as there has been film.

And bleeding walls is actually pretty easy. Blood bag that's taped down and painted over, then punctured to bleed as needed. If it needs to bleed on command several times, a sturdier setup can be made too. We used to do that in theater in school, and for haunted houses I worked in. Again, this was in the late 80's/early90's, and those tricks were well used and old by the time I learned about them.

Sometimes I think we are so used to modern film manipulation that we have sort of forgotten about old film manipulation.

• Like 1

Yup. Absolutely. Without a doubt.

• Like 4

Love the attic scene. In the nearly full length picture you can see his knees are bent indicating he's standing on something, his hands are no where near his shirt collar to free it from the nail or pull it away from his neck and of course the person with the camera thought it better to get pictures instead of helping the person who's being strangled.

Can we say staged

• Like 1

He left the rope around his neck. If it really hung him he would be fighting to get that thing off or him at all costs.

Love the attic scene. In the nearly full length picture you can see his knees are bent indicating he's standing on something, his hands are no where near his shirt collar to free it from the nail or pull it away from his neck and of course the person with the camera thought it better to get pictures instead of helping the person who's being strangled.

Can we say staged

Staged!

I said it, do I win anything?

Well he's the problem if i record a real ghost or haunted

with an HD digital cam..

and post it. you will all say i edited in after effects..

when I really did not...

Well he's the problem if i record a real ghost or haunted

with an HD digital cam..

and post it. you will all say i edited in after effects..

when I really did not...

souls, how many people here post videos they lack any research on it amd swear its true, to only find it was proven it was faked years ago, even when the person who did the video confessed it was faked?how many videos posted here were just user error or camera issues and the person claiming it was real and lack knowledge about the cause? you are a perfect example of this, no video editing back then? come on bro.
  • Like 1

Back then! You say that like we are talking the Civil War. The 90's weren't all that long ago so one has to ask just how old you are?

• Like 2

Back then! You say that like we are talking the Civil War. The 90's weren't all that long ago so one has to ask just how old you are?

Clearly not old enough to remember Jurassic Park.... ah the 90's

• Like 2