Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lost Wallet Please help!

makebelieve1

Hello my name is Brittany M. and I am looking for some help finding my fiance's lost (possibly stolen) wallet. My fiance's name is Cory S. if that helps with the reading. We were out for dinner on Saturday evening with his parents, when it slipped out of his pocket, but he put it back in securely and we were on our way. We went to Big Lots and a Sporting Goods store before heading over to our local Fry's Grocery store to stop at Red Box. The movie we wanted wasn't there so we went across the street to a second Red Box located at Walgreens. It wasn't until Sunday evening that we noticed his wallet was missing, and it honestly could have been lost at any of these places. We contacted all of those places and the surrounding stores, but sadly no one had turned it in.

If anyone could help us find out where his wallet has gone or if it has been stolen, I would greatly appreciate all of your help.

Thank you very much!!

Edited by csibley91

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• makebelieve1

• Hugh

• Raina

• AwakenAscension

Have you checked between and under the seats in the car you were in that day?

• 2 weeks later...

You will get a call about it from someone within 24 days.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! That was good. LOL!