Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help

Matt Boudreau

Hello, My name is Matt Boudreau and i've been going through this for a long time alone and I need some help because I don't have much fight left in me. When I was 16 I was really sack religious, I played with a oujia board and cursed Lucifer and told him if hes real he can have me, I also cursed Baal. Ever since then I have been in depressions, been suicidal. I've attempted many times to kill my self due to my thoughts not being my own. Im now 21 years old and have lots of scars and recently started telling these entities to go away. Ever since i've done that my girlfriends been getting unlucky coincidences like knives falling and cutting her and just being "clumsy". Almost like a sign to me that if they leave me alone people I love will get hurt. I don't know what to do or how to get rid of them. All I know is I can't keep living like this. Im tired of being tormented..

Another occurence was when I couldn't sleep which happens to me alot. at approx 2:48 am I heard coughing outside, and for some reason I figured it was Pestilience. I don't know why that thought occured to me but at 3am I started getting dizzy and my head was shaking on its own for abit and i couldnt do anything but lay down because I felt like I was gonna die. I just recited the "notre pere" which is a french prayer, being the only one I know by heart until it passed. Its also important to note that at 3am a storm started out of nowhere, big thunder and heavy rain.

Currently im very sick, i havent been able to go to work because im always dizzy and confused which might be cause of a tumor in my head but thats not entirely related i supposed. Although I do feel im at a disadvantage to fight these demons.

I'd like some help, any help is appreciated. Thank you, if you need more information I have lots more to say about all this but im just abit tired of typing right now haha. Thanks for your time though

God bless

Tumor in your head?.....You are very sick?..........Suicidal?..........And, all signs of depression.

Don't worry about inviting demons in and such, I have done this countless times, including Ouija boards, and cutting up a Bible with a chain saw. ( don't ask ) Nothing has happened to me, and nothing will. Satan and such are scare tactics.

If anyone here suggests anything but seeing a Doctor ( counselor, Psychologist ) they are only making it worse for you. Go print this out ( your reply ) and show it to a Doctor, and give him or her more details.

Anyone coming into a forum and stating they have suicidal thoughts needs a real professional to talk to, not strangers on the internet, and especially not on a Parormal forum.

Go see a Doctor, you al ready have one if you have a tumor in your head. Those are monitored.

• Like 3

Hey Mat. If you dont mind me asking could you give us a little more on why you think you might be experiancing a demonic haunting?

Tumor in your head?.....You are very sick?..........Suicidal?..........And, all signs of depression.

Don't worry about inviting demons in and such, I have done this countless times, including Ouija boards, and cutting up a Bible with a chain saw. ( don't ask ) Nothing has happened to me, and nothing will. Satan and such are scare tactics.

If anyone here suggests anything but seeing a Doctor ( counselor, Psychologist ) they are only making it worse for you. Go print this out ( your reply ) and show it to a Doctor, and give him or her more details.

Anyone coming into a forum and stating they have suicidal thoughts needs a real professional to talk to, not strangers on the internet, and especially not on a Parormal forum.

Go see a Doctor, you al ready have one if you have a tumor in your head. Those are monitored.

Okay clearly you misunderstood whats going on here. Im not trying to kill myself im trying to get help, and ur telling me to go to doctors. Not very helpful in any way so please keep that to yourself. I have seen doctors and psychologists and it isnt helping me. Im looking for somebody who has knowledge in this, and your just shooing me away so clearly you don't know how to help. Thanks anyways though..

Hey Mat. If you dont mind me asking could you give us a little more on why you think you might be experiancing a demonic haunting?

Okay well i've played with a oujia board, I cursed Lucifer and Baal because I was young and stupid. I think demons are haunting me because I have seem them, I see them in curtains and in clouds and sometimes in trees. I vividly see them, im not crazy and doing this for fun. Im genuinly in trouble here. Its been going on for awhile now.

Here are some examples: Im incredibly forgetful due to the torment on my mind, im very clumsy like I'll walk into walls full knowingly that its there. I remember a few days ago I had just closed the screen door for my balcony and moments later i walked directly into it because I thought there was people outside trying to find me. Out of nowhere I get angry, I scratch myself alot and I do things that are detrimental to my vitaly. Im 21 and I feel like im 80 years old im weak and tired all the time. And as soon as I start to aknowledge them they screw with my mind and my thoughts, i get impulsive for no reason. The reason why I think its supernatural is because i've seen MANY doctors and psychologists and they can't find anything wrong with me. Im coherent, proper. I've only been diagnosed with depression but thats because im being tormented.

So unless somebody has knowledge with demons and intellectual insight please dont post on this topic because it in no way helps or does anything worth anything.

Sound advice, lets hope the poor guy takes it up,and I agree with your Satan statement.
  • Like 1

Sound advice, lets hope the poor guy takes it up,and I agree with your Satan statement.

If you were in my shoes you wouldnt be saying that. Thanks anyways though. I can tell you very empathetic towards others, however you lack giving people the benefit of doubt

Okay clearly you misunderstood whats going on here. Im not trying to kill myself im trying to get help, and ur telling me to go to doctors. Not very helpful in any way so please keep that to yourself. I have seen doctors and psychologists and it isnt helping me. Im looking for somebody who has knowledge in this, and your just shooing me away so clearly you don't know how to help. Thanks anyways though..

No, I was giving you help.

After seeing this :

So unless somebody has knowledge with demons and intellectual insight please dont post on this topic because it in no way helps or does anything worth anything.

Obviously you are here with this story for attention, and that is what it usually is.Now, if you are sincere wich I doubt, you sound like you could have schitzoprhrinia. ( spelling ).....But hey, you don't want to hear the real known things, just the fantasies.

I know, saying possessions and such are so much more fun then reality.

Was trying to help, and see where this is headed. Have fun, I am sure you will get some great advice.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

And just for the record. I am being treated by a doctor.... Don't assume I haven't taken precautions like that already.. I know whats going on with my life and im doing this in good faith. Hoping that somebody who has knowledge in this can help me. So please keep your narcisism to yourselves if thats all you have to offer. If you can't help then don't post on this topic? It would seem pretty logical to me to do just that.

Obviously you are here with this story for attention, and that is what it usually is. If you really had these issues, and saw a Doctor and Psychologist, you would not be asking for advice here.

Was trying to help, and see where this is headed. Have fun, I am sure you will get some great advice.

Buddy I don't give 2 ****s about attention. Your assuming the worst which tells me alot about your character but thanks anyways GOOD BYE.

After seeing this :

Obviously you are here with this story for attention, and that is what it usually is.Now, if you are sincere wich I doubt, you sound like you could have schitzoprhrinia. ( spelling ).....But hey, you don't want to hear the real known things, just the fantasies.

And you sound like your an internet warrior who doesn't trust anybody. You have an icon for skin cancer awareness and yet you chainsawed a bible so you seem like a very negative person with no hope for insight. Your clearly more interested in aliens or whatever which kinda puzzles me as to why your posting on this topic. Go where your needed because I in no way shape or form need somebody like you to tell me im in the wrong. Im not saying im possesed you idiot im saying im under attack. Theres been known cases of these types of things for centuries. So since you dont believe it, DONT COME ON THIS TOPIC. CAPISH!?

And you sound like your an internet warrior who doesn't trust anybody. You have an icon for skin cancer awareness and yet you chainsawed a bible so you seem like a very negative person with no hope for insight. Your clearly more interested in aliens or whatever which kinda puzzles me as to why your posting on this topic. Go where your needed because I in no way shape or form need somebody like you to tell me im in the wrong. Im not saying im possesed you idiot im saying im under attack. Theres been known cases of these types of things for centuries. So since you dont believe it, DONT COME ON THIS TOPIC. CAPISH!?

You are wrong in so many levels.....

1. I just had surgery for melanoma, and am beating it so far. ( not sure what this has to do with anything you said )

2. The Bible thing was a stupid thing when I was 14, and a rebel, and dumb and young.

3. I have little interest in Aliens.

Interested in why I am posting in this topic?

Try this on for size, go to this topic....Take the time to read the 3 years of replies and suggestions.

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

People here have thanks others for advice of going to a Doctor, and some have been helped. Others never came back after the " Thank You ".

You got very defensive just because I offered advice of seeing a Doctor. Defensive is the first, and main sign of lying.

All you had to say was :

" Thank you for the advice, I have seen and am currently seeing a Doctor, and am seeking other routes as it is not helping ".........Or something like that. No need to be rude, but I know why, and I forgive you.

And, this is an open forum by the way.

Calling me an idiot is against the rules by the way.

Have a great day.

Edited by Sakari

You are wrong in so many levels.....

1. I just had surgery for melanoma, and am beating it so far. ( not sure what this has to do with anything you said )

2. The Bible thing was a stupid thing when I was 14, and a rebel, and dumb and young.

3. I have little interest in Aliens.

Interested in why I am posting in this topic?

Try this on for size, go to this topic....Take the time to read the 3 years of replies and suggestions.

http://www.unexplain...pic=181521&st=0

People here have thanks others for advice of going to a Doctor, and some have been helped. Others never came back after the " Thank You ".

You got very defensive just because I offered advice of seeing a Doctor. Defensive is the first, and main sign of lying.

All you had to say was :

" Thank you for the advice, I have seen and am currently seeing a Doctor, and am seeking other routes as it is not helping ".........Or something like that. No need to be rude, but I know why, and I forgive you.

And, this is an open forum by the way.

Calling me an idiot is against the rules by the way.

Have a great day.

And once again, in no way shape or form helping my situation. I came here and reached out for help to the world and all I got was you. So im clearly not gonna gain any help from this forum because im automaticly a liar thanks to you.

Heres a recap though of what just happened in a new form. You said have a great day. Your lying, you just want attention and you want pity from other people. Good luck though! You should go see a proffesional who can actually help you because I have no ways of helping you so im gonna lower you instead.

PS: I got defensive because as soon as you suggest that someone is lying, people who have potential to help me see that and are less likely to help me. So yeah, "main sign of lying" or "desperation for help" you decide.

Edited by Matt Boudreau

Sounds like you got exactly what you were aiming for and wishing for when you were in your teens. So, you DIDN'T want to be taken over by a demon? Then why request one to do so?

And once again, in no way shape or form helping my situation. I came here and reached out for help to the world and all I got was you. So im clearly not gonna gain any help from this forum because im automaticly a liar thanks to you.

Give people here more credit then that. Everyone here has their own belief and opinion. No one here just follows mine.

If you are not getting the answers you want, maybe you need to look at the questions being asked.

Hello, My name is Matt Boudreau and i've been going through this for a long time alone and I need some help because I don't have much fight left in me. When I was 16 I was really sack religious, I played with a oujia board and cursed Lucifer and told him if hes real he can have me, I also cursed Baal. Ever since then I have been in depressions, been suicidal. I've attempted many times to kill my self due to my thoughts not being my own. Im now 21 years old and have lots of scars and recently started telling these entities to go away. Ever since i've done that my girlfriends been getting unlucky coincidences like knives falling and cutting her and just being "clumsy". Almost like a sign to me that if they leave me alone people I love will get hurt. I don't know what to do or how to get rid of them. All I know is I can't keep living like this. Im tired of being tormented..

Another occurence was when I couldn't sleep which happens to me alot. at approx 2:48 am I heard coughing outside, and for some reason I figured it was Pestilience. I don't know why that thought occured to me but at 3am I started getting dizzy and my head was shaking on its own for abit and i couldnt do anything but lay down because I felt like I was gonna die. I just recited the "notre pere" which is a french prayer, being the only one I know by heart until it passed. Its also important to note that at 3am a storm started out of nowhere, big thunder and heavy rain.

Currently im very sick, i havent been able to go to work because im always dizzy and confused which might be cause of a tumor in my head but thats not entirely related i supposed. Although I do feel im at a disadvantage to fight these demons.

I'd like some help, any help is appreciated. Thank you, if you need more information I have lots more to say about all this but im just abit tired of typing right now haha. Thanks for your time though

God bless

I am a chronic depressive and am just recovering from a major episode, so I can help with that side of your issues if you wish to hear what I have to say. I am also reasonably well versed (for a lay-person) on the subject of 'demons' as manifestations of psychological trauma, however I will not offer any form of diagnostic advice or indeed any advice rather than what can be found in publically available literature or through my own research into the 'demon phenomenon'.

I tell you all this because you appear to ask for advice/help, then become antagonistic when such is offered and, rather than cause you further psychological disomfort by extending my advice, am prepared to say nothing if you truly do not desire to hear what I have to offer.

The choice is yours, but make it carefully because, if you ask for my advice I will not hold back except in the tone of what I have to say.

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 3

Matt,

I will say a prayer for you.

Also, if you are 'tired of being tormented' as you have said, then perhaps seeking help/advice on the Internet isn't a remedy.

We all are people with feelings.

We all are people with feelings.

...most of us.

Strange though, that Milton Bradley would sell something that caused people to be attacked by demons, you'd think that would hurt sales.

Sounds mostly like being an angry scared kid than anything

I'm sure he'll b*tch about that answer to though.

So, if you're not interested in the advice of good people, then you do whatever comes to mind

...most of us.

Strange though, that Milton Bradley would sell something that caused people to be attacked by demons, you'd think that would hurt sales.

Sounds mostly like being an angry scared kid than anything

I'm sure he'll b*tch about that answer to though.

So, if you're not interested in the advice of good people, then you do whatever comes to mind

Your not good people, but ill say this. If any of you were face to face with me you wouldnt muster up the courage to say id b**** about the answer. These forums are about unexplained-mysteries not unexplained mysteries answered by "good honest people" lmao. What a joke, ill admit im a very confused guy and I do have my own medical problems that I go to proffesional individuals for. I've had help from "good honest" people who actually give a **** and not jackasses who group up together to get a bigger E-pen.

When a human comes to you with a sincere concern you don't shut them down instantly and say yeah, you need help asap and it isnt here, theres no way in the world you've tried anything else then this because I say so cuz "IM A GOOD PERSON" lmfao. You keep an open mind and after expressing sincere concern and slowly then, and only MAYBE then do you consider telling them they should go get help elsewhere. And if you can't do that then do yourself a favor and don't get involved?

Its all good though i've taken everything you great caring people have said like two grains of salt. Luckily I have found possible help through going to websites like this but I normally find the internet warriors who have the audacity of a bodybuilder in the comfort of their mothers basement with a bag of doritos.

Anywhooo have fun being on a forum where real honest people at the end of their rope come to for help with your one sided opinions and closed minds. God Bless and good luck with your lives, karma will come back your way when you need help.

Bye bye internet tough guys. You've been served.

Oh, you misunderstand, the others, they're good people, they care about what happens to you.

I have nothing for you, if you're dead tomorrow, well you're dead, if you're alive tomorrow, well you're alive.

I am not a good person.

You probably deserve whatever happens to you.

any of you were face to face with me you wouldnt muster up the courage to say id b**** about the answer.

Yeah, I probably would. worst you could do is kill me.

Edited by SkepticalB

There is something uniquely ironic in being accused, in rather an aggressive manner, of being an "internet warrior" on the internet.

If I made such an accusation, I would feel quite the "internet warrior" myself.

Oh, you misunderstand, the others, they're good people, they care about what happens to you.

I have nothing for you, if you're dead tomorrow, well you're dead, if you're alive tomorrow, well you're alive.

I am not a good person.

You probably deserve whatever happens to you.

Yeah, I probably would. worst you could do is kill me.

Nah I could do alot worst to you. Heres an idea for ya, since you seem bored with life. go to any website for example. www.howtosqueezeanorange.com and make an account. Call it "Oranges can't be squeezed" and have it! You're a great troll you future is bright in the fine art of ignorance.

There is something uniquely ironic in being accused, in rather an aggressive manner, of being an "internet warrior" on the internet.

If I made such an accusation, I would feel quite the "internet warrior" myself.

Another wolf to join the "wolf pack"

Nah I could do alot worst to you. Heres an idea for ya, since you seem bored with life. go to any website for example. www.howtosqueezeanorange.com and make an account. Call it "Oranges can't be squeezed" and have it! You're a great troll you future is bright in the fine art of ignorance.

Posting on an urban legends site is my preferred way to go about wasting my time.

Threatening people online however seems to be yours.

My boredom has a reason. You're just an angry kid stomping his foot.

*edit*

Ohhhh, dang it, just realized what you're doing. Not my taste, but you do you, man. Good work thus far

Edited by SkepticalB

Another wolf to join the "wolf pack"

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find your reaction to those here quite amusing - and you can accuse me of condescension regarding that if you will. I suppose it would be fair.

You come here and, after such a brief time, presume to know enough about the people here to know none of us are "good people", and none of us can offer any meaningful help. I understand if you are uncomfortable, or afraid - in your situation, and going through what you are going through, I would likely feel the same. What I would not do the same, however, is react how you have done. Because it is simply rude.

Now, rudeness can be forgiven and everything can start afresh with a new and respectful approach to having a discussion, but you are going to have to offer an olive branch by way of apology to those you've offended here though your aggressive attacks on their character. Bear in mind, the administrators of this site will also deal unfavourably with anyone here who makes such attacks on you, and the general population will also express their disapproval towards those miscreants.

So, are we going to be able to continue in a more reasonable manner, or are you going to allow this opportunity to escape you?

• Like 1

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I find your reaction to those here quite amusing - and you can accuse me of condescension regarding that if you will. I suppose it would be fair.

You come here and, after such a brief time, presume to know enough about the people here to know none of us are "good people", and none of us can offer any meaningful help. I understand if you are uncomfortable, or afraid - in your situation, and going through what you are going through, I would likely feel the same. What I would not do the same, however, is react how you have done. Because it is simply rude.

Now, rudeness can be forgiven and everything can start afresh with a new and respectful approach to having a discussion, but you are going to have to offer an olive branch by way of apology to those you've offended here though your aggressive attacks on their character. Bear in mind, the administrators of this site will also deal unfavourably with anyone here who makes such attacks on you, and the general population will also express their disapproval towards those miscreants.

So, are we going to be able to continue in a more reasonable manner, or are you going to allow this opportunity to escape you?

Ive found people who reached out to me who we're understanding from the get go. First impressions are very important to some. If you go to the start of this you'll notice I got defensive as soon as I saw where this topic was gonna go. The first few replies I had set the air for the rest of this topic so unfortunaly no. I won't be continuing with anybody else then the people who've reached out with understanding for where I was coming from. Thanks tho, too little too late.