Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Breaking Bad thread

preacherman76

I gotta say I love this show. I caught it on netflix about a year and a half ago, so I was able to watch like 3 and a half seasons without having to wait for the next episode. Anyone else a die hard Breaking Bad fan?

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 3

Best show ever. I missed last week's show but luckily they'll play it again before the new episode Sunday night.

• Like 1

I've been watching through it on Netflix, just reached the beginning of season five.

One of the best shows I've seen in years.

• Like 1

I've been watching through it on Netflix, just reached the beginning of season five.

One of the best shows I've seen in years.

Wow, you are in for a treat.

Best TV series ever..... loved every episode.

To bad there are only 6 left.

• Like 1

Iv seen ever season and and have all the past seasons on DVD its a great show, the tension and drama are excellent not to mention the story is straight genius

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x
  • Like 1

It doesnt get much better than Breaking Bad. I just hope that they can wrap it up in a way that doesnt leaves us all disappointed.

Jesse seems to have some serious issues these days. :unsure2:

1280-breaking-bad-season-5.jpg

• Like 1

I heard an interesting theory about the outcome of season 5.

Might contain a small spoiler. Below if anyone is interested.

In Breaking Bad, Walt has a habit of taking on some little traits of the people he has killed.

When Walt killed Crazy 8, he started cutting off the crusts of his sandwiches — just as Crazy 8 had done.

Gus drives a Volvo. After Walt kills Gus, at the beginning of Season 5 (at the Denny’s), Walt is driving a Volvo (w/ NH plates).

When Mike and Walt meet at a bar in an earlier season, Walt orders his drink neat while Mike has his on the rocks. After Mike is killed, and Hank offers Walt a drink in his office — he asks for it on the rocks.

At that same scene at Denny’s, Walt arranges his bacon into his new age. Someone else used to do that. On top of that, he’s using Skyler’s maiden name on his fake ID.

Based on his history of picking up traits from his victims — I believe Walt is going to murder Skyler before the series is over, and it probably had already happened before he showed up at the Denny’s in the Season 5 cold open.

Edited by DKO

SPOILER ALERT!!!! <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< <_<

Havent started with the last season yet :angry: ..... but isnt Jesse always "confused." :lol:

I also have to add that I think Bryan Cranston is a very talented actor. Especially when I picture the characters of Walt and Malcolm's dad.

Bryan-Cranston-Malcom_400.jpg

• Like 1

Havent started with the last season yet :angry: ..... but isnt Jesse always "confused." :lol:

You have no idea what you haven't seen.

Spoiler alert ***************************

How did Jesse find out that it was Walt who poisoned the kid Jesse knew....., just by looking at the cigarett package in the last episode???

Spoiler alert ***************************

How did Jesse find out that it was Walt who poisoned the kid Jesse knew....., just by looking at the cigarett package in the last episode???

This will help. Don't click if you haven't seen it! By the way, that restaurant they were in makes the best green chili burritos ever! I may go there tonight for dinner.

http://www.tv.com/shows/breaking-bad/community/post/breaking-bad-confessions-review-the-truth-shall-set-you-fiery-137727651543/

Awesome episode.

By the way, does anyone know what those big concrete block looking things were behind Jesse, when he was waiting for the ride?

Awesome episode.

By the way, does anyone know what those big concrete block looking things were behind Jesse, when he was waiting for the ride?

Flood control.

• Like 1

By the way, that restaurant they were in makes the best green chili burritos ever! I may go there tonight for dinner.

You live where they are recording some of it? I remember you were an extra in something before, right?

Maybe you can kill Jesse for us, before he can turn on Walter? :D

You live where they are recording some of it? I remember you were an extra in something before, right?

Maybe you can kill Jesse for us, before he can turn on Walter? :D

Yeah, I was in "Madrigal", I believe that was the first episode of season five. The guys are long gone from here , and I don't blame them one bit because one of them may actually be killed before too long. Hell, I read that Anna Gunn is actually getting death threats because of her character.

I found this funny.

No spoilers - unless you haven't been watching the recent season.

'Walt gives Hank the wrong CD'

• Like 2

LOL, DKO! I remember him as the Dentist on Seinfeld too.

I love this show! I had no idea there was a thread. I hate the one good show to watch has to end. Especially when you've watched seasons 1-5 on Netflix in like no time. And never got to savor it.

Walt and his tighty whities again last night. It makes me chuckle amidst the mayhem, but it also grounds or humanizes Walt. It takes him down to an average Joe like when he started. It says he puts his pants on (or takes them off), like everyone else. As opposed to the inhumane, "god" in his own mind, he's become.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

LOL, DKO! I remember him as the Dentist on Seinfeld too.

That's right, I forgot about his character on Seinfeld. Didn't he convert to Judaism and immediately started to use Jew jokes. And using (for lack of a better word) Jew slang. "Can I have a schtickle of filler please"

• Like 2

Is the money all about his concern for his family's welfare?

Or, is it some kind of psychological obsession to:

Physically see the "Why" for all the murders and lies and awful family strife, etc?

Remind him of the "Who" (BigMan) he is?

Put a tangible value on his power?

And how early did this change from "for family" to this obsession happen?

Or, is it an entanglement of the two (personal obsession and concern for his family's welfare) where we don't know where one ends and the other begins for him?

Is he so well aware of just how deep in the shtuff he's become, that he has to be reminded of its "fruits" to keep from loosing his mind?

Why do any of you think Walt tried to stop the gun battle tonight?

Seems out of character, an opportunity missed, as Don Cheadle put it.

Edited by QuiteContrary