Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paying Interest on a Loan that Never Existed

david icke is right

I think the government are gonna need to scare more people into getting vaccinations, PEOPLE ARE BECOMING AWARE OF THE SCAM.

Are you capable of logical thought? It's just that what you said had NOTHING to do with the video

• Like 2

Are you capable of logical thought? It's just that what you said had NOTHING to do with the video

That and that every thread starts off with a video an no explanation.

Edited by RaptorBites
  • Like 1

To much logic, YOU WILL TURN INTO A ROBOT. :w00t:

Shame you can't expand your mind and connect dots. BBC1 news must be your favourite logical input. :whistle:

Edited by david icke is right

To much logic, YOU WILL TURN INTO A ROBOT. :w00t:

Shame you can't expand your mind and connect dots. BBC1 news must be your favourite logical input. :whistle:

Which is the ultimate problem you have based on the number of threads you have created.

Events and objects are just that and does not have to be naturally attached. What you have done is taken a narrative of an event and tried to add your own personal significance to it as a means to "connect the dots" to other events.

Much like the directors of zietgiest video have done.

It is the same theorem numerologists use to add a narrative to the significance of certain numbers.

Weierstrass Approximation Theorem can be used to define such a phenomenon as "connecting the dots". The theorem essentially states that you can back-fit an infinite amount stories to fit a narrative you are attempting to achieve.

It is actually funny watching you flounder around amidst all your silly ramblings, Icke woo, and Gish gallops.

• Like 1

Which is the ultimate problem you have based on the number of threads you have created.

Events and objects are just that and does not have to be naturally attached. What you have done is taken a narrative of an event and tried to add your own personal significance to it as a means to "connect the dots" to other events.

Much like the directors of zietgiest video have done.

It is the same theorem numerologists use to add a narrative to the significance of certain numbers.

Weierstrass Approximation Theorem can be used to define such a phenomenon as "connecting the dots". The theorem essentially states that you can back-fit an infinite amount stories to fit a narrative you are attempting to achieve.

It is actually funny watching you flounder around amidst all your silly ramblings, Icke woo, and Gish gallops.

As long as I am entertaining you then where is the harm :su

As long as I am entertaining you then where is the harm :su

The harm comes from the dangerous, scientifically illiterate and downright stupid ideas you're peddling.

• Like 3

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot. Or you just hate the thread maker so bad you are just quick to the draw after probably watching one minute of the video.Seems like every section of these boards are just full of people who have no actual interest in talking about what that particular section/thread is suppose to be about. You only want to attack the people who are posting it. Get a life folks. If you have no interest in the subject, then why are you here? And its litteraly in every section.

Edit to add- For people who want to Bi**h that they think the title isnt relevent to the thread, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Not one of you made a single comment regarding the actual content of the video at all, other then to attack the poster.

I mean seriously hats, you are in a conspiracy section of a message board. Talking about such things isnt "dangerous", or "stupid" at all. Many far more intelligent folks then you or I find lots of these topics very interesting. You, and your cronies are only interested in hurting people who dont think like you. Whats more "dangerous", talking about conspiracies, or demanding everyone thinks like you, to the point of hurling insults? I wish the mods would clean up the messes folks like you have created here. Cause personaly I have no interest in reading thread after thread where all you do is try and bully and put people down. And Im not saying you have to agree with the poster. But at least try and stay on topic

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 6

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot. Or you just hate the thread maker so bad you are just quick to the draw after probably watching one minute of the video.Seems like every section of these boards are just full of people who have no actual interest in talking about what that particular section/thread is suppose to be about. You only want to attack the people who are posting it. Get a life folks. If you have no interest in the subject, then why are you here? And its litteraly in every section.

Edit to add- For people who want to Bi**h that they think the title isnt relevent to the thread, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Not one of you made a single comment regarding the actual content of the video at all, other then to attack the poster.

I mean seriously hats, you are in a conspiracy section of a message board. Talking about such things isnt "dangerous", or "stupid" at all. Many far more intelligent folks then you or I find lots of these topics very interesting. You, and your cronies are only interested in hurting people who dont think like you. Whats more "dangerous", talking about conspiracies, or demanding everyone thinks like you, to the point of hurling insults? I wish the mods would clean up the messes folks like you have created here. Cause personaly I have no interest in reading thread after thread where all you do is try and bully and put people down. And Im not saying you have to agree with the poster. But at least try and stay on topic

The video is actually pretty interesting. But, it seems some people like to just hurl insults at people....Oh well. Guess it makes them feel better. I just try to ignore it.

• Like 3

Man this place is starting to suck. If you cant see how the title is relevent, then you either didnt really watch it, or you are an idiot.

Who is talking about the title? Only an idiot would lack the comprehension skills to read what the OP said.

The harm comes from the dangerous, scientifically illiterate and downright stupid ideas you're peddling.

Just like the mad dangerous ideas the elite like rothschilds are spreading, LET'S CREATE MONEY AND MAKE IT REAL FOR PEOPLE. now that is utterly insane than pointing it out, but pointing it out makes me insane??????????/ :whistle:

Just like the mad dangerous ideas the elite like rothschilds are spreading, LET'S CREATE MONEY AND MAKE IT REAL FOR PEOPLE. now that is utterly insane than pointing it out, but pointing it out makes me insane??????????/ :whistle:

Yes, yes it does.

I have cronies!

Awesome.

You used to have 'connivers' and in 500 more posts you'll have 'cohorts'. In another 500 you'll have a 'posse'.

Only then you will be 'cool'. :)

• Like 1

Yes, yes it does.

You must be a scientific mind. I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE.

again, you try and insult me anf you fail spectauclarly.

if you're an example of what a "free and right thinking" individual is, says and does I'm glad to have a scientific mind.

You must be a scientific mind. I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE.

Using your own personal view:

Barring all scientific evidence that the moon is a large body circling the earth, to your eyes it is the size of a coin in the night sky.

Therefore, using your reasoning, it must only be the size of a coin.

All jokes aside, using the reasoning "I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE" is really idiotic in terms of understanding the world we live in.

Using your own personal view:

Barring all scientific evidence that the moon is a large body circling the earth, to your eyes it is the size of a coin in the night sky.

Therefore, using your reasoning, it must only be the size of a coin.

All jokes aside, using the reasoning "I CAN ONLY SEE WHAT MY EYES CAN SEE" is really idiotic in terms of understanding the world we live in.

Nope it is a spacecraft that arrived here that turned the planet over north to south south to north kinda thing. It is hollow after all and reported that it is being used by saturn to keep our DNA in the lowest form of ignornace.

:unsure2:

This has to be a troll account. I mean, c'mon: "david icke is right"?

Almost seems a little too obvious. Even the account name guarantees replies.

• Like 2

Nope it is a spacecraft that arrived here that turned the planet over north to south south to north kinda thing. It is hollow after all and reported that it is being used by saturn to keep our DNA in the lowest form of ignornace.

:unsure2:

I'm going to wait here until you edit that statement or clarify it by another that makes some sort of sense.

If not, you're not even trying to discuss or debate. I'll conclude that you are a troll.

I'm going to wait here until you edit that statement or clarify it by another that makes some sort of sense.

If not, you're not even trying to discuss or debate. I'll conclude that you are a troll.

Just throwing it out there :w00t:

how can you discuss something that breaks you're sense of reality? Just because you can't understand something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I know we love to be on the same level when speaking with someone, I can't communicate with a closed skeptical scientific small minded individual such as yourself. :tu:

Consciousness is rising above all the small minds, seeing things from a higher grander conciousness is amazing, come try it. :tsu:

If you really think money is real and you got loads, enjoy it it's one of the biggest cons on the planet. The manipulators have managed to fool the most cleverest and is genius at what it does. :su

This has to be a troll account. I mean, c'mon: "david icke is right"?

Almost seems a little too obvious. Even the account name guarantees replies.

I am not a troll just someone who has broken the spell of the human trance machine installed into the human race. Been long and hard but broke it i did and now I am free to see how the manipulators can control the world. David icke who everyone thought was a nutter is actually correct in what he brings with his information.

I know it must be difficult to accept someone else's point of view on the world but even science is catching up to what david icke said was coming over 20 years ago.

I am not a troll just someone who has broken the spell of the human trance machine installed into the human race. Been long and hard but broke it i did and now I am free to see how the manipulators can control the world. David icke who everyone thought was a nutter is actually correct in what he brings with his information.

I know it must be difficult to accept someone else's point of view on the world but even science is catching up to what david icke said was coming over 20 years ago.

No...just no.

• Like 1