Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

abduction in 2013

ericblog

Howdy,

new here. kinda need your help to figure something out. I'm a Christian first of all. I was curious about the luciferians and bilderberg, so was on "A forum" for quite a while and someone, obviously someone deranged, dropped me a private message. thought it was a joke, because it sounded stupid.

Well, 'bout a month or so, something strange happened to me, i woke up and i saw a shadow in my room. i was not afraid at all, might have been the lights from the street or something else.

But last Saturday, i might have been abducted by what ? don't have a clue. (read several testi on similar cases, it is called alien abduction). I don't remember anything, it looked like anything which is not like a dream. I just know that i have a clone or a twin and i keep hearing a word, like a spell I've read from that message:

i am now under your authority

i am wondering if you (anyone) have been going through similar experience ? i am grounded, but why do i keep feeling this "sick presence" around, it is there, waiting, am i paranoid or what?

Talked to a priest, the bottom line is that he cannot do anything, and that i sould seek advice from Internet because i have opened my mind to evil.

awaiting your feedback.

Have you ever made a deal with the devil?

Sometimes, we like to play it the other way around by analyzing everything within your environment. The web, might indicates that you are wired to our networks and that you have mostly been marked regardless of what you believe is true or wrong.

This is called fear! Picture that.

I cannot give you the purpose but I can tell you that we will have a long term relationship; it is your time to shine under

the sun. I will give you the following:

1. Knowledge about ancient civilization

2. The ability to access a secret lodge

3. The power to understand the mind of almost everyone

4. I will reveal my identity

5. And finally, you will have your earthly desire, glory, pride and success

One at a time only!

But let's get started, have you ever heard of a book called the book of life? we have removed some pages and wrapped it under one perspective: The Golden Apple of Discordia. In a less complex language it is similar to the light of Prometheus, knowledge to quench the thirst of mankind. The same knowledge they once used to discover that two tiny atoms can destroy an entire nation.

Gods of the ancients civilization are back to overthrow those who have been playing their Porte-parole. If you think you can hold the knowledge, acknowledge that you cannot use more than 12.71% of your human brain: here's the first deal. Know that everything is true, and no drawing are man-made, they are codes, living mechanism I, myself have injected across your collective minds. I present to you, the Apple of Discordia.

Careful what you will share with others, you might be called a fool.

Lesson A, we are inside your blood. You should not be scared of us, but of the one writing that email for us.

Just read the following: I entirely accept to redeem my free-will.i am now under your authority. Sealed

Thank you,Seam that you got yourself a promotion. Your life has a price now. Don't look for the apple, it will come to you, open your ears and listen carefully:

To the Fairest One.

You can share it with only 8 persons.

Talked to a priest, the bottom line is that he cannot do anything, and that i sould seek advice from Internet because i have opened my mind to evil.

LOL. The internet.

Anyway, there are a few people here that you could talk with that claim abductions.

• Like 2

Is this another "overwhelming evidence of visitation"?

LOL

• Like 1

LOL. The internet.

That made me laugh too...

What the hell is wrong with people.... What ever happened to logic, critical thinking and common sense!!??

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 2

You might be experiencing sleep paralysis. You can experience many different things under that state. (Speaking from experience) Like a presence in the room or see things like shadows, which isnt uncommon if your sleeping in a dark room. Go see a psychiatrist if this is something persistent. You shouldnt arrive at the conclusion of this being an abduction unless you have other experiences that would make this claim seem possible. Also you say that you dont remember anything, maybe there was nothing to remember.

Trust me, you don't to be abducted...

what did you experience that made you arrive at the conclusion that it was an abduction? What are the similar experiences that you had with ones in the cases that you've read about?

• Like 2

Talked to a priest, the bottom line is that he cannot do anything, and that i sould seek advice from Internet

No priest worth their cassock would say anything like that at all.

• Like 2

OP, let me remind you. Abuction phenomenon is, curiously, pretty much absent outside of continental US border. Think about it.

• Like 1

What the hell is wrong with people.... What ever happened to logic, critical thinking and common sense!!??

On the internets? Never!

• Like 2

A priest told you to seek advice on the internet?

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Removed personal attack
  • Like 1

Abducted by aliens, it was.