Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boy, 13, sleeps with 12ft-long pet python

Still Waters

A 13-year-old boy who sleeps next to a python is following in his father's footsteps by keeping a close eye on the unusual animal.

Rather than being wary of what the deadly animals might get up to, the father and son share a passion for their snakes.

Bingzhe's pet black python has been in the family for 19 years- they have cared for it since it was an egg.

http://www.dailymail...takes-goes.html

I like snakes too but I certainly am not stupid enough to let one loose let alone sleep with it around.

Snakes are somewhat short on the loyalty and brains, they're predators and one day it will attack the boy, plain and simple.

It may tolerate him as a matter of familiarity but animals like this are never "tame". This will, inevitably, end badly.

A 13-year-old boy who sleeps next to a python is following in his father's footsteps by keeping a close eye on the unusual animal.

Rather than being wary of what the deadly animals might get up to, the father and son share a passion for their snakes.

Bingzhe's pet black python has been in the family for 19 years- they have cared for it since it was an egg.

http://www.dailymail...takes-goes.html

I hope this kid won't be surprised to one day wake up inside the snake

Stupidity are eventually "rewarded" with pain and suffering.

Someone should send this boy the recent paper of those two Canadian boys who "slept" with a python. They didn't wake up.

He's safer with a python than some of the pigs I've slept with. Real dangerous they can be if irked.

• Like 1

Father is nuts to let a snake like that sleep with his son.

• Like 1

I'm no snake expert but I think as long as they're kept fed then there's no chance of it wrapping itself around anyone. But I wouldn't want to test that theory on anyone...I guess.

• Like 1