Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mind control / dark energy

ellapenella

Recently I've taken some interest into questioning "Dark Energy". Maybe due to reading disagreements and the opinions of others,skeptics, blah-blah or those who seem to be in denial of a reality which victims claim to have experienced the horrors of.

When I consider what has transpired in the very far distant past of history, such as Mind Control, human sacrifice ect. I question why? Why would anyone even do such a thing? What drove them to it? Where did the idea even come from?

Those who were of the elite status and those who were connected to their circle have done such horrific things to people they "ruled over" people who were less privileged in wealth , in fame ect.. . Though in our time "now" we read of cases where victims have tried to come forward and give account to what they have experienced , yet most of us question the authenticity of it all, with doubt..

We read and hear of victims telling of the abuse they have encountered,such as the abuse of mind control and the abuse of what all is affiliated with it.

What is most disturbing is that individuals affiliated with charitable organizations such as orphanages, children's hospitals ect... have been exposed as hiding under the umbrella of charity though being truly "Dark in Nature" .

The U.K has had victims come forward in hopes of exposing the abuse and crimes which seem to be a secret life amongst the circles of the elite,worldwide.Sort as it always was from looking through history.

In the end , those people are described as Satanist,Luciferians ,devil worshipers, whatever.I think it's deeper than that though, I think that what those people are is neither Luciferian or Satanist, but that they are of their own ego,they feed on their own lust, of their own heart,creating a dark energy which is non existing. It is what reality is when there is a void within of all that we do in creating love.

http://lifeinthemix....ND CONTROL.html

http://theconspiracy...com/posts/28155

Edited by Reann
  • Like 2

I'm pretty sure that isn't dark energy.

• Like 2

I would argue that the reason mankind does the things we do is based on the beleif that acting selfish and having power over others is our best chance at survival, and in the old, like you've mentioned they were willing to go to greater lengths to ensure that with less subtlety. Be it brainwashing, religions, sacrifices, etc.

That's not to say your idea doesn't have some validity. I just don't think the concept of dark matter has anything to do with it. But, peoples beliefs being based on lies they've believed from a non tangible entity...I couldn't dispute that concept.

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure that isn't dark energy.

What is it ? I utilize the term energy as in everything is of energy, our thoughts , our impulses ect ect...Like , as in what form of energy do you live on , feed on . I personally am attracted to love and compassion , that feeling is an energy, right?

I would argue that the reason mankind does the things we do is based on the beleif that acting selfish and having power over others is our best chance at survival, and in the old, like you've mentioned they were willing to go to greater lengths to ensure that with less subtlety. Be it brainwashing, religions, sacrifices, etc.

That's not to say your idea doesn't have some validity. I just don't think the concept of dark matter has anything to do with it. But, peoples beliefs being based on lies they've believed from a non tangible entity...I couldn't dispute that concept.

But, are not all we do , think , and feel consistent of energy or not? Does it not have any effect along the way ? For example, scientist have discovered that thoughts are energy . I'm not certain of how thoughts are measured in terms of energy as proof that they are energy. I think there is also something that has been determined in science as fact ,and that is that our minds or our subconscious minds actually read/communicate with one another while our conscious minds are not aware of it , which has given me thought in question of , if that's so , then what influences do we have on one another , like that must effect us in a matter of feeling either down or happy at times, which is of energy. I think there is a lot we all don't know or understand about energy.

Have you ever encountered a feeling within a room or place that feels heavy ,dark, like of some sort of negative vibe or something, and not know why?

Anyway , the things I've read about are very disturbing. I think that it's not a religion or anti religion thing. I think people who feed off that are sick in mind.The disturbing thing though , is that many of them have always been of the same generation , for like well over 4 maybe 5 thousand years.

There is a woman , her name is I think Nancy Matthews. She has devoted her time to helping victims of abuse. I think she's located in the U.K. She once was an Olympic torch holder.I believe she said that there is over 4 million survivors she knows of .Military bases were or are also mentioned by most of these victims as well.I don't know , but from the stories of these people something is wrong, and has been going on for a very long time.

You mentioned survival ,. but it doesn't seem to relate to something needed to be, for those that are doing this to survive.

I agree they don't need to do it to survive, but they may believe that what they're doing is important to their survival.

The idea that thoughts are energy is true in the sense that our thoughts are electrical impulses in the synapsees of our brains. But that would be electrical energy and dark matter is, we...dark energy and its highly unstable, to the point its effects aren't much due to it not lasting long.

As for walking into a place, I that would be due to a psychological effect, either hearing someone about that room, or it having qualities that remind you of a bad experience

The disturbing aspects of life are hard to comprehend, if this energy theory of yours helps you cope with it, I wouldn't begrudge you it. I could be entirely wrong and you be the one on point. Especially if its effective in dealing with things people go through

• Like 2

I agree they don't need to do it to survive, but they may believe that what they're doing is important to their survival.

The idea that thoughts are energy is true in the sense that our thoughts are electrical impulses in the synapsees of our brains. But that would be electrical energy and dark matter is, we...dark energy and its highly unstable, to the point its effects aren't much due to it not lasting long.

As for walking into a place, I that would be due to a psychological effect, either hearing someone about that room, or it having qualities that remind you of a bad experience

The disturbing aspects of life are hard to comprehend, if this energy theory of yours helps you cope with it, I wouldn't begrudge you it. I could be entirely wrong and you be the one on point. Especially if its effective in dealing with things people go through

Oh..Maybe? I can't exactly determine if that's factual or not. To even consider that something so cruel and horrible is done out of importance for their existence.Seems like you've heard of this before, where as i just recently have .

Oh, I wasn't meaning dark matter. I don't know much about that.Some say dark matter doesn't exist. What I'm referring to is energy in general. Like even atom are energy, right? they are why everything consist , right? yet an atom is not solid matter, have you even seen the inside of one? I don't think they're solid in form at all... Everything feels solid but if the atoms were to detach , nothing would be as it seems. Same as with energy , I think there's more to it . And, I think some have known all along , while they would never want others to know ,regarding the effects of manipulating vibrational energy ....

There are various levels of techniques that result in various levels of results that have effect on our minds without even knowing or sensing that we are purposely being programed every day. All in all , everything is an energy, a vibrational energy that can be manipulated , either way.

Agreed that everything is energy, kinetic, potential, chemical, etc etc

The basic concept of energy though is the ability to do work. So, I don't feel like it holds much of an emotioanl thing as far as dark energy is considered.

Now if by dark energy tyou mena dark vibes? Well, I believe the psychological answer i used a bit ago is the way to go that way.

Atoms, by definition aren't solid, they're electrons, protons, neutrons, , and withing protons and neutrons are further broken down things, teh smallest known of which is quark, electrons adn quarks being elemental particles, containing no other things.

SO at the base levels of matter is Quark, the smallest known form of matter,

And all matter is at th every least, potential energy

I feel like this went off the rails, but by god I feel a little smart at the moment so give this to me

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that video Truthseeker 007. The Nazi's admit to utilizing horrific mind control techniques as well. I think soo many people just don't realize what people are and have been capable of doing throughout human existence.

• Like 1

Agreed that everything is energy, kinetic, potential, chemical, etc etc

The basic concept of energy though is the ability to do work. So, I don't feel like it holds much of an emotional thing as far as dark energy is considered.

Now if by dark energy you mean dark vibes? Well, I believe the psychological answer i used a bit ago is the way to go that way.

Atoms, by definition aren't solid, they're electrons, protons, neutrons, , and withing protons and neutrons are further broken down things, teh smallest known of which is quark, electrons adn quarks being elemental particles, containing no other things.

SO at the base levels of matter is Quark, the smallest known form of matter,

And all matter is at the very least, potential energy

I feel like this went off the rails, but by god I feel a little smart at the moment so give this to me

You got it !

Now as for atoms, they are that which what? forms everything, right? Everything has vibration, right? Vibration seems to be an energy too, no,yes?

Everything functions by means of vibration, everything. And it is atom that vibrate right? Though , vibrational frequency can be manipulated to effect our thought, by means of emotion ,right? It's no secret and it's something that is done everyday, on many levels. Such as what we are told or taught to accept as truth, instead of questioning and thinking for ourselves. Seems to me , not many people have had an original thought . We all function according to what we are given to memorize in order to maybe succeed.

You mentioned electric in an early post, I was wondering though , can you explain what exactly is electricity and how it works?

electricity is the flow of electric charge, electric charge being a property of matter that causes it to experience a force when close to other electrically charged matter

Vibration would be kinetic energy. The idea of vibrations affecting us on a emotional level is where I have issue with all this. Everything emotionally can be taken back to psychology or a physical issue. outside of new age medicine I've never heard claims of vibrations being used in anything like this.

It's an interesting theory, it just seems unfounded

• Like 1

electricity is the flow of electric charge, electric charge being a property of matter that causes it to experience a force when close to other electrically charged matter

Vibration would be kinetic energy. The idea of vibrations affecting us on a emotional level is where I have issue with all this. Everything emotionally can be taken back to psychology or a physical issue. outside of new age medicine I've never heard claims of vibrations being used in anything like this.

Some try to link it to QM, our bodies are incapable of detecting that kind of vibration.

jesus more Quantum Mechanics stuff?

Does every paranormal thign get linked to that now?

It's the God of gaps for New Agers.

http://pseudoastro.wordpress.com/2010/11/23/please-dont-appeal-to-quantum-mechanics-to-propagate-your-pseudoscience/

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Quantum_woo

yeah. The point or reasoning I'm even asking , like placing the thought out there regarding electric is because of something that Tesla had said.Not quoting him exactly but, he mentioned that if we knew all there is to know concerning electricity the world would be seen very differently. Of course i see this being said in thought on many levels , even that which is of quantum mechanics.

In my mind, i view the universe and electric current as something more than just electricity utilized to turn on a light switch ,or whatever. Now in regards to vibrational frequency, that too is something of an understanding , at least in my mind and emotion, of simply realizing that every single thing functions and flows orderly to vibrational frequency, unseen to the naked eye. More so it is understood as The knowledge of nature. The universe is very much alive. Alive in the sense that we , knowingly, or unknowingly,attract and create realities in this existence by frequency .

I don't call this understanding a "New Age" belief. It's just the way the universe works, and all within it are all connected by a frequency.I know that the mind naturally functions by means of non local consciousness , and that matters a great deal. Though most people do not even realize that .

Edited by Reann
  • Like 1

Some try to link it to QM, our bodies are incapable of detecting that kind of vibration.

Can you , if you're willing , go a little more into detail , please ? like,what do you really mean by stating that our bodies are incapable of detecting that?

Can you , if you're willing , go a little more into detail , please ? like,what do you really mean by stating that our bodies are incapable of detecting that?

Our bodies can not detect something so miniscule, the closest is our eyes but that can only see a very narrow spectrum.
  • Like 1

Our bodies can not detect something so miniscule, the closest is our eyes but that can only see a very narrow spectrum.

hmm. You're talking about what though? The vibrational frequencies of electromagnetic waves?

hmm. You're talking about what though? The vibrational frequencies of electromagnetic waves?

Vibrations of sub-atomic particles, which would include the electromagnetic spectrum.
  • Like 1

You know, when i consider vibrational frequency in all nature , and when i reflect on the thought of 'there had to be something before nature existed'. I try to envision that source of highest vibrational level of energy beyond our understanding .I don't think that just because science can not provide an experiment to state it a fact of proof of it's existence, doesn't suggest that , an unreachable source that is of the highest vibrational level , a mystery to all of us does not exist, is how i see the universe.

And because of it's existence i think that we are ,and are of it ,and are all connected because of it's frequency .

In my experience's , I do try hard to remain focused on polarities within any situation. I learn by experience. And i learned that it's a key matter in maintaining a healthy state of mind and emotion. Also, in controlling ones own environment .

http://themagicofquantum.com/review.php

Vibrations of sub-atomic particles, which would include the electromagnetic spectrum.

Yes. I know what vibrations are .Though , they are not material, you know....

I have a friend that I've known for a little over three years. This person was adopted from out of Canada and taken to Puerto Rico . From what this person has explained ,little by little over the short time since we've been friends, it seems to me that the adoption doesn't appear to have been a legal one, again I'm not so sure if it was or not, just sounds as though it wasn't.

Anyway, this friend of mine had experienced ritual abuse by the hands of the woman who had taken her.I've listened to stories that were very traumatic which she lived through.

She's fine but suffers inwardly, emotionally, at times. Physically she suffers from one side of hearing lost from the beatings she encountered. She has a good life now, a caring family of her own. She does however have an attraction to dark things, such as collecting creepy demonic looking things which she has designed one room in her house to store them. It's her hang out party room. I'm not so sure about why she is attracted to things like that , but I think it may have something to do subconsciously with her childhood experiences.She always tells how very lucky she is to be alive. The woman was a complete nut case who had her.

• Like 1

Recently I've taken some interest into questioning "Dark Energy". Maybe due to reading disagreements and the opinions of others,skeptics, blah-blah or those who seem to be in denial of a reality which victims claim to have experienced the horrors of.

When I consider what has transpired in the very far distant past of history, such as Mind Control, human sacrifice ect. I question why? Why would anyone even do such a thing? What drove them to it? Where did the idea even come from?

Cool topic..

I wouldn't call it dark energy, but then again, my perceptions are different, though the outcome is the same.. I would call it heavy energy, clingy, suppressive.. Either way, it's all about gaining energy/power. I theorize that heavy energy suppresses.

When I consider this, and what has transpired to promote these kinds of actions I think of elites of old discovering the art of empowering themselves through an art of dis-empowering others. At an Ego level it's pretty much equivalent to what's going on in today's society with the transfer of wealth, the have's don't want more for the sake of greed as many would believe. Their true intention is to dis-empower the "others" to empower themselves and to suppress the "others" who are perceived as a threat to them because of their own actions. So they suppress & dis-empower the others with dept/servitude. With violence.. Forms of mind control. They turn the Others into Victims.. It's a viscous circle caused, created, promoted and imposed by competitive behavior by those at the top.

Those who do this and other forms of dis-empowerment gain (short term) boosts in their sense of power and well being.. but in the long term, they suffer something like withdraw. Hence their re-offending and their new and inventive means of dis-empowering others to gain that fix..

Where it started? I wish I knew.. IMO it began with the original sin, and has grown ever since.

• Like 2

Cool topic..

I wouldn't call it dark energy, but then again, my perceptions are different, though the outcome is the same.. I would call it heavy energy, clingy, suppressive.. Either way, it's all about gaining energy/power. I theorize that heavy energy suppresses.

When I consider this, and what has transpired to promote these kinds of actions I think of elites of old discovering the art of empowering themselves through an art of dis-empowering others. At an Ego level it's pretty much equivalent to what's going on in today's society with the transfer of wealth, the have's don't want more for the sake of greed as many would believe. Their true intention is to dis-empower the "others" to empower themselves and to suppress the "others" who are perceived as a threat to them because of their own actions. So they suppress & dis-empower the others with dept/servitude. With violence.. Forms of mind control. They turn the Others into Victims.. It's a viscous circle caused, created, promoted and imposed by competitive behavior by those at the top.

Those who do this and other forms of dis-empowerment gain (short term) boosts in their sense of power and well being.. but in the long term, they suffer something like withdraw. Hence their re-offending and their new and inventive means of dis-empowering others to gain that fix..

Where it started? I wish I knew.. IMO it began with the original sin, and has grown ever since.

I completely understand what you've explained ,I also agree with all you've stated in explaining the how and why some individuals function mentally on those levels of reality , while creating a state of reality for others to remain beneath them . It's truly cruel to manipulate the will of another under those conditions.

I know that bringing topics and attention to this is like putting oneself out there for ridicule by others . I do think that if people would share in knowledge , in conversation, out of love , or for the sake of love, a deeper sense of awareness will transpire in the minds of those who are distracted and unaware due to everyday worries of paying bills to survive within this system created for us to function within.

Life is truly a beautiful mystery , though more and more knowledge of all the manipulation is surfacing each day. I do think most people are good people, it's just sad that most people are so conformed to the way things are set to play out.

Thank you Professor Tea for taking the time to share what you have shared.Oh , and the reason why I mentioned or mention Non Local consciousness much , is because our minds are the key element to change.Some relate N.L.C mostly to remote viewing but it's so much more deeper than that.

• Like 1