Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Indian troops report wave of UFO sightings

Soldiers in India have reported several sightings of unidentified flying objects over the China border.

Reports have been hitting the headlines in India and elsewhere with claims of more than 100 individual sightings of strange objects in the skies over the Line of Actual Control with China.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/253392/indian-troops-report-wave-of-ufo-sightings

• Like 2

Soldiers in India have reported several sightings of unidentified flying objects over the China border.

Source: http://www.unexplain...f-ufo-sightings

Interesting that this is still going on; I seem to recall it was noticed and reported some time ago.

Still no photographs or footage? Why is that given the proliferation of modern hand held imaging devices?

Edited by zoser

I really wish UFOs could be proven real, but most of the sightings can always be explained. Regarding this one:

"Defense Minister AK Anthony said there was no conclusive proof of the sighting of any UFOs, and a previous institute previously found some of the sightings were actually Jupiter and Venus."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/Blog/2013/08/18/UFOs-spotted-along-India-China-border/1121376858272/#ixzz2ctbDdsas

How about these:

kongka-la-pass-ufo-1.jpg

kongka-la-pass-ufo-2.jpg

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2013/03/ufo-base-in-kongka-la-pass-himalayas.html

I really wish UFOs could be proven real, but most of the sightings can always be explained. Regarding this one:

"Defense Minister AK Anthony said there was no conclusive proof of the sighting of any UFOs, and a previous institute previously found some of the sightings were actually Jupiter and Venus."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/O.../#ixzz2ctbDdsas

Not these above though.

Funny how you have one side declaring no conclusive evidence having taken place and on the other hand, you have over a hundred individuals reporting seeing strange objects in the sky. I don't understand how one or two individuals statement can overturn those of a hundred individuals. Why do leaders always think the masses don't know what they're seeing...but yet, in there eyes alone, their supposed to be right. Something's certainly wrong with this type of logic...

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 4

Interesting that this is still going on; I seem to recall it was noticed and reported some time ago.

Still no photographs or footage? Why is that given the proliferation of modern hand held imaging devices?

So I take these rumours of sightings emanating from India (a place known for this scrupulous scepticism and accurate reporting, ahem...) count as more "overwhelming evidence" for you?

• Like 1

Read more: http://www.upi.com/O.../#ixzz2ctbDdsas

I sometimes wonder why leading authorities such as institutes proclaim that what we've seen are actually planets such as Jupiter and Venus. I myself look up into the sky and will see Venus, etc., but, these planets are not moving, they're stationary...and will also be there the following nights after that, same time, same position....

• Like 2

Theres no Logic ,No Proof, No reason,But theres Tons of Believers that dearly wish some day that E.T really comes to this World and Meets us ! Hopefully on Peaceful grounds,And not In His Coffee grounds.

Who Knows ? Maybe We will get to See some day !

One thing is for sure,We all Need to Keep Looking Up ! Cause thats where it all Is ! RIP Kid Kraddick ! :tu:

• Like 2

GIven that it involves the chinese border, would it be possible of china trying new aircrafts?

This would seem likely however the Indian military seems intent on dismissing the possibility.

GIven that it involves the chinese border, would it be possible of china trying new aircrafts?

It is reasonable to expect that China tries out all sorts of things there, including drones.

But these grainy photos of salad bowls in the sky look more the usual fake UFO photo claptrap.

Since drones have become such a "hot" topic these days with everyone wanting to spy on each other--it may possibly be so. But, since we don't know every countries secrets, it could just be about anything--maybe earthly or maybe not...

I sometimes wonder why leading authorities such as institutes proclaim that what we've seen are actually planets such as Jupiter and Venus. I myself look up into the sky and will see Venus, etc., but, these planets are not moving, they're stationary...and will also be there the following nights after that, same time, same position....

Because some people don't know how to recognize stars...some think all Chinese lanterns are ufos.

I am not saying UFO don't exist, I'm saying most sightings have been proven not to be aliens.

There is too much military action near India (Pakistan, China, Afghanistan and Iran).

I am the first one to admit I wish I could see a UFO, but I won't believe any story just cause of it.

• Like 1

Because some people don't know how to recognize stars...some think all Chinese lanterns are ufos.

I am not saying UFO don't exist, I'm saying most sightings have been proven not to be aliens.

There is too much military action near India (Pakistan, China, Afghanistan and Iran).

I am the first one to admit I wish I could see a UFO, but I won't believe any story just cause of it.

I guess we're all searching for that one perfect story, or that one perfect photo or video. I just have a difficult time of believing everything one's own government or military officials tells us.

It's also possible that border lands are generally inhospitable and are the least populated areas. Edited by Saru
Thread derailment - please stick to what is being discussed

Not really given the nature of China/India's border disputes there's always troops at least around those areas.

Not really given the nature of China/India's border disputes there's always troops at least around those areas.

It's still a relatively few compared to a populated low-lying area. These are mountainous borders we're talking about.

Right, but they'd be under surveilance constantly. Thats why i figured on something from china, a drone, or a new aircraft

Right, but they'd be under surveilance constantly. Thats why i figured on something from china, a drone, or a new aircraft

UFO's are notorious for being difficult to be monitored under surveillance. They probably have been seen constantly but not reported as much. Edited by Saru
Thread derailment - please stick to what is being discussed
  • Like 1

So I take these rumours of sightings emanating from India (a place known for this scrupulous scepticism and accurate reporting, ahem...) count as more "overwhelming evidence" for you?

What progress have you made on the cases? Please educate yourself on the subject. Then we can talk.

UFO's are notorious for being difficult to be monitored under surveillance. They probably have been seen constantly but not reported as much.

The troops aren't something new to the area, as for UFO's being hard to monitor under surveillance, I think we have different reasons in mind as to why that is.

The troops aren't something new to the area, as for UFO's being hard to monitor under surveillance, I think we have different reasons in mind as to why that is.

Bright light UFO's which rise from ground and wander over the horizon are reported from small islands all over the world. There's no Chinese military bases or of any other country near-by. You're hypothesis doesn't fit when all the available data is taken into consideration.
  • Like 2

I believe completely that there are UFOs but that they are demonic and not beings from elsewhere in the universe. Here's a very good video called, 'Search For The Mothman'. The creature in this video is described as having human form with glowing red eyes - a typical demon. As the video progresses it is revealed that during the Mothman's appearances there was quite a lot of UFO activity in the areas where the entity was seen. I think this is very good proof of the demonic theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBoPipghLwA

• Like 1

Bright light UFO's which rise from ground and wander over the horizon are reported from small islands all over the world. There's no Chinese military bases or of any other country near-by. You're hypothesis doesn't fit when all the available data is taken into consideration.

We're not talking about small islands here, though, we're talking about this instance.

as for bright lights around small islands, I'd want to see them before commenting on them