Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atlantis = Niflheim

granpa

I was searching something about angels last night and I came across this.Though, if true, these skulls found around the world are incredible. There's also some detail explanation of a flood , global flood . These skulls explained in this video , are suggesting them as being Nephilim...

Video says not to copy or download . I'm not sure if i am permitted to post it or not but if interested in viewing these skulls here is the title:

Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan ,Fallen angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids

by Trey Smith

Edited by Reann

O.K.... I thought that maybe the name Nephilim was misspelled in the title here ??? it seems it is not the same "Nephilim" I was looking for topic of , here on UM. Though the Nephilim , the flood , and Atlantis all pertain to the same suspicion and questioning of history withheld, or hidden. I don't know of any credible reason as to why these topics of interest would be hidden for anyway? what would it matter? What would anyone benefit from , if hidden or not?

Edited by Reann

O.K.... I thought that maybe the name Nephilim was misspelled in the title here ??? it seems it is not the same "Nephilim" I was looking for topic of , here on UM. Though the Nephilim , the flood , and Atlantis all pertain to the same suspicion and questioning of history withheld, or hidden. I don't know of any credible reason as to why these topics of interest would be hidden for anyway? what would it matter? What would anyone benefit from , if hidden or not?

No, it wasn't misspelled.

Niflheim = Nifl - heim => Home/Place of Fog/Mist.

Nifl (Norse)-Nebel (German)-Nebula (Latin)-Nevel (Dutch).....

nifl

Etymology

In compounds probably means “darkness”, ultimately from Proto-Indo-European *néblos (“cloud”) whence the Proto-Germanic *nebulaz, cognates with Old High German nebul (“fog”) (New High german nebel, whence Nebel (“fog, mist, haze; nebula”)) and Latin nebula (“fog; cloud; vapor”).

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/nifl

Edited by Abramelin

11 He loads the clouds with moisture;

he scatters his lightning through them.

12 At his direction they swirl around

over the face of the whole earth

to do whatever he commands them.

13 He brings the clouds to punish people,

or to water his earth and show his love. 14 “Listen to this, Job;

stop and consider God’s wonders.

15 Do you know how God controls the clouds

and makes his lightning flash?

16 Do you know how the clouds hang poised,

those wonders of him who has perfect knowledge?

• 4 months later...

I take back what I set a few posts above.

I no longer have any doubt that the flood of Atlantis is indeed the flooding of Niflheim upon the death of Ymir and the creation of Midgard as I described in the original post of this thread

Edited by granpa

...any other unsolicited opinions of your you want to pour forth onto us, gramps? Your thoughts on boxers vs briefs? Coffee vs tea? Steak vs chicken? The world trembles waiting for your pontification.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 1

I take back what I set a few posts above.

I no longer have any doubt that the flood of Atlantis is indeed the flooding of Niflheim upon the death of Ymir and the creation of Midgard as I described in the original post of this thread

i thank you g'pa for the effort you've made here. Certainly there is a lot of information worthy of close examination. Nevermind the ridiculous, self-serving, vituperative, back-biting of Forum 'savants'.
  • Like 1

Hey, I'm just saying that if you're going to write a new post, you could do better than re-stating the premise of the first post. Otherwise, it looks suspiciously like trying to revive a dead thread so more people look at it, rather than to add any new information to a dead conversation.

--Jaylemurph

And Poseidon, receiving for his lot the island of Atlantis, begat children by a mortal woman, and settled them in a part of the island, which I will describe.

Looking towards the sea, but in the centre of the whole island, there was a plain which is said to have been the fairest of all plains and very fertile.

Near the plain again, and also in the centre of the island at a distance of about fifty stadia, there was a mountain not very high on any side. In this mountain there dwelt one of the earth-born primeval men of that country, whose name was Evenor, and he had a wife named Leucippe, and they had an only daughter who was called Cleito. The maiden had already reached womanhood, when her father and mother died; Poseidon fell in love with her and had intercourse with her, and breaking the ground, inclosed the hill in which she dwelt all round, making alternate zones of sea and land larger and smaller, encircling one another;

there were two of land and three of water, which he turned as with a lathe, each having its circumference equidistant every way from the centre, so that no man could get to the island, for ships and voyages were not as yet.

so we have a central mountain surrounded by 2 rings of land within a rectangular plain surrounded by water.

What does that remind me of?

Norse_cosmology.png

Edited by granpa

someone earlier (perhaps in another thread) was asking about this passage.

The whole country was said by him to be very lofty and precipitous on the side of the sea, but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea;

it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape, extending in one direction three thousand stadia, but across the centre inland it was two thousand stadia.

This part of the island looked towards the south, and was sheltered from the north.

The surrounding mountains were celebrated for their number and size and beauty, far beyond any which still exist, having in them also many wealthy villages of country folk, and rivers, and lakes, and meadows supplying food enough for every animal, wild or tame, and much wood of various sorts, abundant for each and every kind of work.

I believe the surrounding mountains would not be part of the plain itself but would rather be beyond the sea in Niflheim. As in the image above

Edited by granpa

edited the image to add the 2000 and 10000 stadia.

You may have to reload the page to see the changes

Everything in Atlantis seems to be in base 4

Now the largest of the zones into which a passage was cut from the sea was three stadia in breadth, and the zone of land which came next of equal breadth;

but the next two zones, the one of water, the other of land, were two stadia, and the one which surrounded the central island was a stadium only in width.

The island in which the palace was situated had a diameter of five stadia.

Leaving the palace and passing out across the three harbours, you came to a wall which began at the sea and went all round:

this was everywhere distant fifty stadia from the largest zone or harbour, and enclosed the whole, the ends meeting at the mouth of the channel which led to the sea.

5+2+4+4+6+6+50+50=127

The whole country was said by him to be very lofty and precipitous on the side of the sea, but the country immediately about and surrounding the city was a level plain, itself surrounded by mountains which descended towards the sea;

it was smooth and even, and of an oblong shape, extending in one direction (diagonally) three thousand stadia, but across the centre inland it was two thousand stadia. (128*16=2048)

This part of the island looked towards the south, and was sheltered from the north.

The surrounding mountains (beyond the sea) were celebrated for their number and size and beauty, far beyond any which still exist, having in them also many wealthy villages of country folk, and rivers, and lakes, and meadows supplying food enough for every animal, wild or tame, and much wood of various sorts, abundant for each and every kind of work.

I will now describe the plain, as it was fashioned by nature and by the labours of many generations of kings through long ages.

It was for the most part rectangular and oblong, and where falling out of the straight line followed the circular ditch.

The depth, and width, and length of this ditch were incredible, and gave the impression that a work of such extent, in addition to so many others, could never have been artificial.

Nevertheless I must say what I was told.

It was excavated to the depth of a hundred feet, and its breadth was a stadium everywhere;

it was carried round the whole of the plain, and was ten thousand stadia in length.

It received the streams which came down from the mountains, and winding round the plain and meeting at the city, was there let off into the sea.

Further inland, likewise, straight canals of a hundred feet in width were cut from it through the plain, and again let off into the ditch leading to the sea:

these canals were at intervals of a hundred (128) stadia, and by them they brought down the wood from the mountains to the city, and conveyed the fruits of the earth in ships, cutting transverse passages from one canal into another, and to the city.

Twice in the year they gathered the fruits of the earth—in winter having the benefit of the rains of heaven, and in summer the water which the land supplied by introducing streams from the canals.

population

As to the population, each of the lots in the plain had to find a leader for the men who were fit for military service, and the size of a lot was a square of ten (8) stadia each way, and the total number of all the lots was sixty thousand (64536).

Edited by granpa

The memory lapse or partial clues to ancient history are due to the passing through of a photon belt...catastrophe on earth minds scrambled then we start over wondering where the buildings came from. With partial memories that become legends and myth. Maybe this is how we manage not to kill ourselves

Other than new age, beliefs, is there any concrete evidence from the planet's geological or chemical records that our planet did indeed pass through a "Photon Belt"???