Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NSA officers spied on love interests

questionmark

The National Security Agency admitted in a statement Friday that there have been “very rare” instances of willful violations of agency protocols by agency officers. The Wall Street Journal reports that some of those willful violations involved officials turning their

on love interests:

The practice isn’t frequent — one official estimated a handful of cases in the last decade — but it’s common enough to garner its own spycraft label: LOVEINT.

Spy agencies often refer to their various types of intelligence collection with the suffix of “INT,” such as “SIGINT” for collecting signals intelligence, or communications; and “HUMINT” for human intelligence, or spying.

Read more

Quid custodient custodiat?

Edited by questionmark

Quid custodient custiidiat?

This creates a new definition of creepy paranoia.

• Like 1

The next time you're walking down the street and you get the feeling that that drone is following you, you might not be so crazy after all.

• Like 2

You can perform experiments to determine which rooms are bugged .... beyond electronic surveillance detectors.

One of the curious things I figured out was that they don't bug the bathrooms, but the DO bug your master bedroom.

It takes years of being surveilled to devise experiments that are useful, and I would never reveal those I have used here, but if you're a serious activist in the U.S., and you're under surveillance, you can be sure that your master bedroom is bugged.

Why they avoid the bathrooms is perplexing. Evidently they want to claim they had some dignity, when what they've been up to is fully exposed.

One thing I can assure you, whatever it takes to shut down the NSA's interference with the private spiritual communication between men and their God, it can be done a lot more efficiently than using the "Friends of Dorothy."

When the earth whistles to the sun, will the sun not hear her? When she whispers to the asteroids and the comets surrounding us, can they be made deaf?

You would be wise to point your eyes in the other direction.

5402511754_7c60a6ab02_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness