Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO falls from the sky over Georgia

seeder

YouTuber Margaret Pfeiffer was filming the aftereffects of lightning strikes on her property and the property of her neighbor when she filmed a strange object apparently plunging out of the sky at an angle.

She only got a few seconds of the elongated reflective object as it seemed to fly quickly towards the ground at an angle before she lost sight of the object behind some trees. In the description for the video Pfeiffer says she does not feel the object was a plane, and speculates that it might be a drone or a UFO. She says:

I captured this after the fire from across the street here. Say what you will but, this has no wing’s as a plane would have. Watch in full screen & keep pausing. There isn’t even a shdow for the wing area. I believe this is a drone or UFO!! Comment if you want to. Thank you Take care everyone & much love & peace to you all!!

STORY

http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-caught-in-video-over-georgia-during-strange-thunderstorm-1120/

• Like 1

Im saying its a plane. Ive seen many planes where I havent seen their wings at similar angles.

• Like 2

Its a unidentified flying air craft !

It could very likely be a A-Wac 767 or like military craft dome on top in decent and banking turn ? JMO. :tu:

Not fake but not UFO either. To me it looks like a small aircraft or a glider glowing or reflecting sunlight.

• Like 1

Had a drone, or missle shape about it. If I had seen then I would have been like oh god, we are getting nuked.

wouldn't you guys go check?? i would.....

• Like 3

I agree. It looks like a plane. It is also VERY far away (or incredibly tiny) given the comparison to the pine needles.

And yeah, this woman is a nutjob.

Not an AWAC in my opinion, they fly over my house on a daily basis and the "mushroom" can be seen clearly from even a far distance. But it did look like an aircraft and the angle of descent may just be a trick of the eye and in reality it has a shorter angle of decent but appears greater due to it flying away from the camera.

The fact of the matter is i see stuff like this most days and just put it down to rational instances that are caused by tricks of the eye. It only takes a bit of logic to understand what is happening. Only last night there was a strange glowing light just hanging over my village that looked "out of this world" and I pointed it out to my daughter who was also bemused by this strange glowing ball of light hanging in mid air........ but after 2 minutes, the light turned slightly and you could see the strobe light appear. The simple fact of the matter was that it was a helicopter or slow light aircraft that was at a straight on angle to me that the strobe lights were hidden and the front spotlight that some aircraft have was what gave the unusual lighting. The fact it was hovering was because it was flying directly towards me and therefore appeared stationary but in fact was moving in a direction that my eyes could not distinguish it. Once it turned its angle of flight the truth of its nature was revealed and the mystery was gone.

People need to try hard to capture footage but think about it logically rather than instantly go for the most fantastical explanation. Only once all logical explanations are ruled out does the mystery REALLY begin!

Why not try and locate where it went down, that would be some impressive footage.

Well, it is unidentified, so it is UFO, strictly speaking. However is not some bug-eyes alien, or "proof of visitation" as some clowns will claim.

Being that we have no more details on this tape ITs hard to say ,But Its most likely ours ! I think its a aircraft at some distance. Seen it many times before. :tu:

I agree. It seems like some kind of conventional(or non-conventional) man-made aircraft of some sort.

I wish just once one of these people would not have terminal shakes and there weren't convenient trees to obscure whatever the object is for half of the film. It could be anything. So yes, it's a UFO (unidentified falling object).

I thought I could make out wings on it to imply it's a plane. I wish these people would quit flooding the internet with these videos that are obscure unless they have clear up close footage.

I wish just once one of these people would not have terminal shakes and there weren't convenient trees to obscure whatever the object is for half of the film. It could be anything. So yes, it's a UFO (unidentified falling object).

I can usually excuse the shakes, I know if I thought I saw an alien, I'd probably get an adrenaline rush.

Looked like some kind of aircraft to me. And if it was going down, why didn't she try to locate it after it crashed?

We all will know it when a Real UFO is filmed ,and proven to be E.T in nature ! ITs Going to Be Ten Miles across ,not a sound,smell like cooking Human flesh,and spewing A Glow in the Dark & Light Foggey mist to put us all to sleep. To make it easy to package us all up in there Freeze dry baggies !

"It could Happen" :alien::no:

• Like 1

I agree. It looks like a plane. It is also VERY far away (or incredibly tiny) given the comparison to the pine needles.

And yeah, this woman is a nutjob.

Yeah, I was thinking small, as in model plane
  • Like 1