Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How to make a ufo and get on the news

seeder

Oh boy, so some kid rigs up a contraption - a wire rig with LEDS attached, and flown...by a dark or black helium filled ballooons - which cannot be seen. The object wasnt remote controlled it just went where the wind did. Sure enough, a news station gets the story

and heres another vid of a remote controllled device with lights

[media=]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

I REALLY bet someone somewhere has been freaked out by seeing one of these in the distance, and has probaly filmed or photographed it for the web as a genuine sigjhting

I liked this one actually, in the shots above the trees espacially. Imagine out walking the dog, or the girlfriend :lol: and you saw that hovering above a forest? Youd say stuff like "it was so silent man" even tho close up its as noisy as hell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80GxGHypCJM

and imagine attaching a lazer....

Pretty good. Let's hope they apply that kind of creativity in school.

• Like 4

It doesnt take much to fool those who wants to be fooled these days.... A really cool prank, could be the next Roswell to others. :tu:

• Like 3

It doesnt take much to fool those who wants to be fooled these days.... A really cool prank, could be the next Roswell to others. :tu:

Im actually seriously considering doing like in the first vid, and just seeing if it makes the news. A bunch of balloons costs pennies, and some form of light and a battery isnt exactly rocket science. Really I think I will do this and film it - and wait and see if it gets internet attention

• Like 1

Im actually seriously considering doing like in the first vid, and just seeing if it makes the news. A bunch of balloons costs pennies, and some form of light and a battery isnt exactly rocket science. Really I think I will do this and film it - and wait and see if it gets internet attention

I'm sure we'll be discussing your 'UFO' in here, Seeder!

lol

• Like 3

We did that with 5 chineese lanterns last February. Didnt end up in the papers or TV... but boy where people telling stories about - Why did they show them selves to me - whats so special about me ...were some of the reactions - ...... make sure you get it on video seeder, if you do something similar.

Some people refuses to believe it was a hoax. Even if you show them how you did it. The really NEED to believe it was a genuine ET spaceship. That they, in some way, where chosen , or special, or lucky, to have witnessed something out of the ordinary.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 3

You beat me to it. As you say, it doesn't take much, if fact mostly all it takes is a story posted on the internet.

• Like 3

You beat me to it. As you say, it doesn't take much, if fact mostly all it takes is a story posted on the internet.

Scary and amazing at the same time.... especially if we are talking grown-ups.

• Like 2

Check this out....

Good find! Ive upset a few here with Micheal Shermer :lol:

Edited by seeder

Good find! Ive upset a few here with Micheal Shermer :lol:

I know, some people cant handle the truth... they would rather dwell in la-la land than to have their fantasy shattered by mean ol science.

Its like playing Richard Dawkins for a religious nut.

• Like 2

Cool Thread! Reminds me of this event a few years back...

From eSkeptic Wednesday, April 1st, 2009 :

How We Staged the Morristown UFO Hoax

In this week’s eSkeptic, we reveal the behind the scenes workings of that UFO hoax that captured headlines earlier this year. People in and around the Morristown, New Jersey area saw unidentified flying objects, with many of them naturally assuming that these UFOs represented extraterrestrial space craft. As you shall see, there was a rather more terrestrial explanation. In fact, they were helium balloons with flares attached to them, lofted into the sky by Chris Russo and Joe Rudy, in their social experiment on how to create your own media event surrounding UFO sightings.

Even though this does not mean that all UFO sightings are hoaxes — of course many represent other terrestrial (instead of extraterrestrial) events such as the planet Venus, military aircraft, weather balloons, advertising planes, and the like (and even, pace Men in Black, swamp gas) — it does reveal how the human mind connects the dots and fills in the gaps with plausible explanations that often include fantastic tales of alien beings. Enjoy the story and watch the video clips of this amazing hoax!

• Like 1

Once I mailed an argentinean hoaxer asking him why he kept doing CGI/fake ufo photos, he answered me that he wanted people to believe in the phenomena but since he hadn't any real evidence he had to fake it. He got kicked from a well known spanish forum and he removed all his pictures and stuff. I guess he's now selling lemonade on the streets but he was a fun lad.

• Like 3

hehe found another

Where's Zoser to claim they're not fakes but real and part of his conclusive evidence of ET?

• Like 3

Or natureboff to claim they are giant, bloodsucking, metallic bugs from Antarctica.

• Like 2

Where's Zoser to claim they're not fakes but real and part of his conclusive evidence of ET?

I think we should invite him to do his expert frame by frame anlysis, knowing him he will see something else in one of the vids that obviously isnt faked.

Like a smudge on the film again :w00t:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

I guess I won't be going to mars in that thing.

You don't even need balloons and lights fake a UFO. Just take a picture of the sky, open an art program on your computer and make a little dot in the sky and blur it slightly.

I remember once I took a picture of a really bright light on my camera and it looked a lot like a UFO.

Point is, UFOs are easy to fake and make.

Man, I laughed so hard I almost peed. This is a little different but a few years ago I was on vacation with my girlfriend and we were driving thru Marfa Tx about sundown. There was a place with an observation deck set up for tourists to see the famous Marfa lights(famous in Tx anyway) There was a tour bus there and everything so we thought we'd check it out. We didn't want to sit with everyone else so we stayed in our car on the edge of the parking lot and about dark a couple of guys climbed the fence with a couple of flashlights and went out into this field. From where everyone else was they couldn't see them but we watched as they shined their lights off the clouds for like 20 mins. After we overheard everybody talking about how mysterious it all was

• Like 1

Now here is a quite good hoax. A TV station had its broadcast interupted, by an alien message. In good southern english accent that is

[media=]

[/media]

a wiki

http://en.wikipedia....st_interruption

Credit given where credit due, this offering came from RocketSwitch. At least its a much better post than alien puppets. Thrtead and debunk here:

http://www.unexplain...0

Edited by seeder