Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could UFOs be bizarre flying creatures ?

NatureBoff

Could UFOs Be Bizarre Flying Creatures Which Evolved On Earth?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Could UFOs Be Bizarre Flying Creatures Which Evolved On Earth?

• Yes, it's entirely possible
    • There's always a small chance but I'm not really sure
    • No, I just don't believe it

The orange bright orbs seen near cattle mutilations don't fit the commonly accepted idea of advanced civilizations visiting from outerspace imv. They wouldn't need to do this over ten thousand times and neither would the government, they could just buy the steer if need be. So what else could be responsible?

There's even cases of the same awful blood drinking and soft tissue digestion with burn holes on humans. In Brazil, this report is part of a shocking new hypothesis:

It is significant that the police and medical examiners were convinced the holes found in the head, arms, stomach, anus and legs were not produced by bullet wounds. What is most disturbing about the anal incision and the extraction of anal and digestive tract tissue is that it is a carbon copy of the surgery seen in so many UFO-related animal mutilation cases. While no evidence linking the Guarapiranga reservoir mutilation case with UFOs has been found, Brazilian ufologists and police have hinted that there may be at least a dozen or more cases similar to this one. In fact, Brazil has had past incidents where UFOs have reportedly attacked people, and possibly taking blood from them. The July 12, 1977 edition of the JORNAL DA BAHIA reported that,"A fantastic story of a flying object emitting a strong light and sucking blood from people, circulated from mouth to mouth among the population of the counties of Braganca, Vizeu and Augusto Correa in Para', where many people fear leaving their homes during the night so they won't get caught by the vampire-like light from the strange object which, according to information, already has caused the death of two men. No one knows how the story started, but the truth is that it reached Bele'm and grabbed headlines in the local newspapers."

Months later, on October 8, the newspaper O LIBERAL launched the first in a series of reports, about the Chupa-Chupa (suck-suck) phenomenon. "Sucking animal attacks men and women in the village of Vigia: A strange phenomenon has been occurring for several weeks in the village of Vigia, more exactly in the Vila Santo Antonio do Imbituba about 7 kilometers from highway PA-140, with the appearance of an object which focus a white light over people, immobilizing them for around an hour, and sucks the breasts of the women leaving them bleeding. The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation. One of the victims, among many in the area, was Mrs. Rosita Ferreira, married, 46 years old, resident of Ramal do Triunfo, who a few days ago was sucked by the light on the left breast, and passed out. Increasingly it looked like she was dealing with a nightmare, feeling as if there were some claws trying to hold her. She was attacked around 3:30 in the morning. Another victim was the lady known as "Chiquita," who was also sucked by the strange object with her breast becoming bloody, but without leaving any marks."

There's always been cases of bizarre creatures, demonic entities of the woods, from the very earliest cultures around the world. The modern ET and metallic saucer is a modern invention. Isn't it reasonable to suggest that at least the possibility should be considered and the evidence closely correlated?

Here's an eyewitness drawing from one of two girls who saw a bizarre flying creature at close range in Cornwall, UK.

post-94765-0-64246000-1377448767_thumb.j

@Saru: thank you for voting. I'd be interested to know your persuasion with respect to the "Are We Being Visited?" poll in the ET section.

Seen as you've called me out, I voted "no" to the poll in this thread - I've yet to hear a convincing, logical argument in favor of what you are claiming.

• Like 1

Seen as you've called me out, I voted "no" to the poll in this thread - I've yet to hear a convincing, logical argument in favor of what you are claiming.

What about ET visitation?

Can't speak for Saru, but personally I've never come across a cryptid that doesn't have a rational explanation, nor come across a UFO/ET thing that didn't have a rational explanation.

• Like 1

Can't speak for Saru, but personally I've never come across a cryptid that doesn't have a rational explanation, nor come across a UFO/ET thing that didn't have a rational explanation.

So what about the bizarre creature seen in post#2?

What about ET visitation?

I voted in that poll but that's a discussion more suited to the thread on the UFO/ET board.

I don't know how to respond to this poll, because misidentified common birds - such as the owl seen by those girls in Cornwall - still technically qualify as "UFOs". But they do not qualify as "bizarre flying creatures".

Perhaps consider tightening the parameters of what you are asking?

You need to read up about the Owlman case. There's a whole book on it. You're making rash judgements without doing enough research.

I believe that UFOs are "real", but I don't think they are physical, at least most of the time.

What are they the rest of the time if not physical from evolution? Edited by NatureBoff

I'm not gonna spend my time reading a book about a thing some scared girls have seen a few times.

in the 70's It was night, it was young girls, and there's no actual

the ones from the 80's were from a crackpot and some unknown kid

from 95 the woman was a tourist who got spooked by a local urban legend.

If i've missed some, I'm sure you will be so kind as to fill me in.

But I won't be spending my time reading an entire book.

Edited by SkepticalB

What do sightings of a winged humanoid have to do with UFOs ?

UFO sightings generally involve lights in the sky or objects that are shaped like discs, cylinders or triangles.

You know NatureBoff, if you spent half as much time explaining the biology behind you supposed creatures as you did digging up stories "confirming" your theories, people might take your threads more seriously. Did you even bother reading my explanation for the dead man in Brazil? You know, before you deleted it.

We live surrounded by CCTV cameras, they are everywhere even in South America, I know, I lived there (this referring to your Brazil story).

I just can't believe a flying animal wouldn't have been clearly spotted or recorded ever.....we have too much technology all around the world for a big winged animal to fly undiscovered.

What do sightings of a winged humanoid have to do with UFOs ?

UFO sightings generally involve lights in the sky or objects that are shaped like discs, cylinders or triangles.

Both are unexplainable to modern science. Maybe there is a connection between the two?

We live surrounded by CCTV cameras, they are everywhere even in South America, I know, I lived there (this referring to your Brazil story).

I just can't believe a flying animal wouldn't have been clearly spotted or recorded ever.....we have too much technology all around the world for a big winged animal to fly undiscovered.

Not a conventional bird. Something very different. Something which has a super-oxygen-system. Something which flies differently. Maybe something that evolved in early jungled Antarctica? Something bizarre.

Natureboff, could spell out your theory in detail? I just don't get the Antarctic bit.

Not a conventional bird. Something very different. Something which has a super-oxygen-system. Something which flies differently. Maybe something that evolved in early jungled Antarctica? Something bizarre.

Please elaborate on the 'super oxygen system'.

There's bizarre flying creatures about apparently:

Eyewitness Accounts --Strange Winged Monster Discovered and Killed on the Huachuca Desert

Tombstone Epitaph, April 26, 1890

A winged monster, resembling a huge alligator with an extremely elongated tail and an immense pair of wings, was found on the desert between the Whetstone and Huachuca mountains last Sunday by two ranchers who were returning home from the Huachucas.

The creature was evidently greatly exhausted by a long flight and when discovered was able to fly but a short distance at a time.

After the first shock of wild amazement as it passed the two men, who were on horseback and armed with Winchester rifles , regained sufficient courage to pursue the monster and after an exciting chase of several miles succeeded in getting near enough to open fire with their rifles and wounding it.

The creature then turned on the men but owing to its exhausted condition they were able to keep out of its way and after a few well directed shots the monster partly rolled over and remained motionless.

The men cautiously approached, their horses snorting in terror and found that the monster was dead. They then proceeded to make an examination and found that it measured about ninety two feet in length and the greatest diameter was about fifty inches.

The monster had only two feet, these being situated a short distance from where the wings were joined to the body. The head, as near as they could judge was about eight feet long, the jaws being thickly set with strong, sharp teeth.

It�s eyes were as large as a dinner plate and protruded halfway from the head. They had some difficulty in measuring the wings as they were partly folded under the body, but finally got one straightened out sufficiently to obtain a measurement of seventy eight �feet, making the total length from tip to tip about 160 feet.

The wings were composed of a thick and nearly transparent membrane and were devoid of feathers or hair, as was the entire body. The skin of the body was comparatively smooth and easily penetrated by a bullet.

The men cut off a small portion of the tip of one wing and took it home with them. Late last night one of them arrived in this city for supplies and to make the necessary preparations to skin the creature, when the hide will be sent east for examination by the eminent scientists of the day.

The finder returned early this morning accompanied by several prominent men who will endeavor to bring the strange creature back to the city before it is mutilated.

Pteranodon Sighting in Colorado

On July 14th, 2002 at 2:30 P.M. I observed what could only be what is called a pteranodon, soaring in the sky above Mogensen ponds near Mesa Colorado. The creature had an appoximate wing span of six feet, dwarfing two eagles flying nearby, and had a dull tan color skin.

It had a large toothless beak, a bony head with sunken eyes, featherless body, and a pointed appendage extending from the back of the head. The leathery wings were semi clear as I could see some light glow through.

Its head turned only with the creature's course of flight and rarely flapped its wings. When the wings did move the motion seemed simular to that of a bat.

I failed to see any form of tail, however I do recount seeing a full, pelican like throat and small protusions from the forward mid section of the wings.

Whatever this thing was, it did seem to fly like a bird of prey, possesed some anatomical simularities to a pelican, the color and wing motions of a fruit bat, and a head protusion simular but different from a blue heron.

My personal theory is that this flying creature miagrates to South America in the fall and returns to places like Texas, Colorado, and Arizona in the Spring.

If anyone else has any information, such as sightings of the creature or has a better idea what it could be, please let me know.

I am planing to stake out for this creature next July with a camera, digital camcorder, and a phone with the "Fish and Game" on auto dial in case of a new sighting.

Dear Mr. Chorvinsky,

I received your name and address from a friend of mine who stated that you were writing a book about monsters and to have people write to you about their sighting.

Mine was about ten years ago, when I was returning home at around 3 a.m. after being out with a few friends to an all night restaurant to eat. I was turning off 140 onto 91 in Finksburg, in Carroll County, Maryland, which at that time was not developed as it is now.

The area was a high bank with a big cornfield at that time which was used for farming. The field backed up to a Jewish graveyard. After I made that turn, I saw what I thought was a man.

As I got closer, I saw what reminded me of a big pterodactyl-type thing, but standing on two feet like a man. The strange figure was brownish-gray and over six feet tall.

The face of this figure was of a man, but the chin seemed to be pointed like a beak. The figure then started moving and, when it did, it looked as though it had wings, and the closer I got the faster it would flap its wings.

It had a big wing span. The thing flew away. It flew over my car and the force of the wind made my whole car shake. The sound that wind made sounded almost like a helicopter.

Driving towards it must have scared it. When I used to tell people about this, they thought I was putting them on but it's something I will never forget and even now, when I go through that area, even knowing how developed it is, I feel scared knowing the old story that strange things always go around twice.

Yours truly,

Mrs. Ruth Lundy

Woodbine, Maryland

Originally published in Strange 7.

post-94765-0-17091400-1377463774_thumb.j

Natureboff, could spell out your theory in detail? I just don't get the Antarctic bit.

Don't even try. I've asked for weeks for him to explain the biology behind his Antarctic creatures, all he'll do is post random articles "confirming" his pet theory and dismiss any real world explanation.

• Like 2

Both are unexplainable to modern science. Maybe there is a connection between the two?

But is the implication of this poll not that winged creatures explain the UFO phenomenon ? If that is the case then how can sightings of such a creature explain observations of light formations or flying objects that are disc-shaped, triangular or cylindrical ?

But is the implication of this poll not that winged creatures explain the UFO phenomenon ? If that is the case then how can sightings of such a creature explain observations of light formations or flying objects that are disc-shaped, triangular or cylindrical ?

There's many different reasons for UFO sightings Saru. You can't say that one thing explains them all.
  • Like 1