Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre Creature Upside Down Teardrop Eyes

NatureBoff

This was reported by a member from Turkey just recently and I happened upon a very similar account with uncanny details on the eyes.

My own close encounter - Turkey/2001

Anyway, at first, I sat down on the left side and just listened to the music as I didn't like to dance. Then, I saw a flash of light, coming from the empty DJ booth. (Yes, there was no dj actually, they just played tracks from a popular club music CD). It was interesting, as nobody was inside. So I went and sat at the opposite side, where I could see inside the booth as there was the door. I looked at the door and I saw a figure inside. It was no taller than 120cm or around that height, it was wearing a metallic suit. Something like a body armor. There were orange lights glowing at the joints of the figure, as it was a humanoid. It wore a helmet-like thing, kinda diamond shaped but not exactly. I won't try to draw that, as it would suck. Anyway, It had large black eyes (more like viewing holes), not elliptical but triangular at the bottom and circular at the top. Like a drop of water. It had some orange glowing markers on the neck. Overall, it looked black metallic and glowing orange. I stared at it's eyes for about 30 seconds and then it disappeared. But I don't know how it disappeared, as I don't remember how it disappeared. It was there, I was fixed on the eyes, and then it wasn't there. I felt scared at first, but not so much really, I felt shocked and I couldn't really comprehend what has happened. I was scared, happy, excited, curious and dull at the same time. I got up and walked to my initial seat, next to my friend. He told me that I sat there and stared at the door for ten minutes, but he didn't want to disturb me. As everyone were dancing, nobody cared about a boy who just sat at the side of the dance floor, and my friend didn't want to bother me.

Woman Visited by Being With "Upside Down" Teardrop Shaped Eyes

Date of Sighting: April 26, 2010

Time of Sighting: 2:30 AM EDT

Location of Sighting: Shalimar, Florida (See Map)

Description: Listen to Clip of Interview With Witness (MP3)

The witness left a voice-mail message describing her encounter with an unknown being in her bedroom about 2:30 AM. She stated that she awoke and saw the being standing by her bed. The being was about 6 feet tall and had eyes like "upside down teardrops." The eyes were black and the being's face glowed with a green color. The being was dressed in brown hooded clothing. The woman pulled the cover over herself and didn't move for about 5 minutes. When she pulled the covers back down the being was gone. A dog in the room at the time was not disturbed. The television set was left on from the previous night. (The witness thought that the channel had been changed and the remote was on the floor.) The witness lives alone. The witness has had other encounters and her first encounter was on Christmas Eve in 2008 in Virginia. She had another encounter about 90 days ago in which she sustained some "strange triangular" marks. The previous encounters were with short beings about 3 to 4 feet tall with appearance similar to the "classic gray beings" reported by some experiencers.

Note: In my interview with the witness I was impressed with her sincerity. She seemed to be of sound mind and has a college degree. She is now working on getting into law school. She has no mental or physical ailments and is training for a triathlon. She said that she was wide awake during the encounter and was not dreaming.

Incidentally, there's also a condition in humans which gives the pupils this shape, it's called coloboma.

post-94765-0-26180200-1377491974_thumb.j

Wo! A third encounter: Man Claims to Have Seen a 4 Foot Tall Entity a in a White Suit In His Home

On Dec.28,1995, I was 5 feet. From a 4 feet. tall being in a full white suit and upside tear drop eye’s (appeared to have visors). The being had three fingers on each hand.

I lived in a rural area and fuel oil was very expensive that year. I was forced to burn wood or coal in a wood furnace. I would load the furnace before work around 3 PM & then right after I got home at about 12:30 AM. Like clock work I would awake at 4 AM and go down to the basement to reload the furnace. I would always grab something to drink from the kitchen to make sure I was awake and not burn the house down by leaving a damper on the stove open by mistake. I headed down to the basement turning all lights as I went. That night as I reached the furnace which was side by side of the oil furnace about two feet apart. I opened the damper and then the door. Just as I did I happened to notice something out of the corner of my eye back behind the furnaces between them. There it was: A 4 foot tall entity with a full white suit and upside down dark tear drop eyes staring at me. At first I thought who are you and what are you doing in my house? Then I thought looking at the eyes “so this what everyone is seeing” with all the alien stuff you see in stores and stuff. But the eyes were different. My heart started to pound and I felt like I better not antagonize it. I need to look around and see if there are any more. I also need to get the door closed because the fire is starting to roar. So I slowly closed the door and slowly looked around. I also felt if I did and still saw it, it was in my head. But if I didn’t see it probably was there. So after looking around slowly and didn’t see anymore I knew it was time to look back at it and study it the best I could. So I turned and looked at it still standing there looking at me. I stared for about another minute & a half. It began to shake a little as I was too and my heart was pounding in fear really bad not knowing what could or will happen next. I decided to leave it alone again and look away. So I slowly looked around again. When I looked back it was gone. I stopped and listened for the outside door at the top of the stairs to open. There was not a sound. Did it go into the house ? I looked behind the furnace where it was standing to look for footprints of water left from coming in from the snow. There were none. I checked the rest of the house and outside the door to look for footsteps leaving the house in the snow. There were none. I never went back down in the basement for months, left the lights on and forced myself to buy fuel oil. The morning after I called the FBI to report, feeling I should for the safety of others. But they told me it was wiped from the budget and they no longer investigated UFO’S or Aliens. I spoke with hologram experts and they told at that location it was impossible to do. I received an email from Steven Hawking who claimed if I had such an encounter I would be dead from disease or radiation exposure within five years. I am still here over 17 years later probably because of it’s Bio suit. Over the next 6 to 9 months I could look at a piece of machinery I never saw before and could tell what it was, how it was built and operated. This is very strange. My learning abilities also increased dramatically over that period and returned to normal.

The above was submitted to UFOs NorthWest

The iconic image of the 'ALL SEEING EYE' now has relevance. You can see the outline of a teardrop below the eye in the famous drawing:

allseeingeye.jpg

Edited by NatureBoff

there's also a condition in humans which gives the pupils this shape8a4.jpg

You must have missed my post#2 then.

...So, do you think the all seeing eye picture is supposed to be one of those creatures?

What do you think is the significance of the connection of these sightings?

I'm a little confused as to what point you're trying to make here.

...So, do you think the all seeing eye picture is supposed to be one of those creatures?

What do you think is the significance of the connection of these sightings?

I'm a little confused as to what point you're trying to make here.

it's symbology

it's symbology

So a few reports with nothing to back them up, a human condition, and a picture of an eye in a pyramid have you going on about how all these things are connected somehow.

Is there any evidence that these things are connected?

I'm still confused on what point you're trying to make here.

So a few reports with nothing to back them up, a human condition, and a picture of an eye in a pyramid have you going on about how all these things are connected somehow.

Is there any evidence that these things are connected?

I'm still confused on what point you're trying to make here.

Don't waste your energy, time, or logic on this particular OP. He is unreachable. Legendary actually in his resistance to any sort of sane argument. My advice would be to step away. ;) *tu*

• Like 1

Don't waste your energy, time, or logic on this particular OP. He is unreachable. Legendary actually in his resistance to any sort of sane argument. My advice would be to step away. ;) *tu*

Yeah, I've seen NatureBoff in action and I get what you're talking about. I just have a little glimmer of hope that maybe he'll listen this time and discuss. Probably not, judging on his past posts.

Yeah, I've seen NatureBoff in action and I get what you're talking about. I just have a little glimmer of hope that maybe he'll listen this time and discuss. Probably not, judging on his past posts.

Okay, I'll give it a go.

The freemasons were an organization that existed during the building of churches in the earliest times. They were very clever people, due to the huge scale and intricacies of their structures. They had a symbology which included so called mythological creatures, hence the gargoyles and wyverns etc. Due to there being three eyewitness accounts of the upside down teardrop eyes of a bizarre cryptid which is also reputed to give temporary insights and wisdom, I've linked this with the image given above. The all seeing eye. It fits imv.

It's on the dollar bill I think. The freemasons or knights templar were supposed to be the originators of the USA etc.

US_one_dollar_bill%2C_reverse%2C_series_2009.jpg

Edited by NatureBoff

There is no link here between Freemasons, the illuminati,and cryptoids/aliens. None. Don't even try.

Edited by phantasia

There is no link here between Freemasons and cryptoids/aliens. None. Don't even try.

There's a link between churches and cryptozoology though, isn't there?

I'm pretty sure there's not.

And pray tell, what would that link be?

Only in your own mind.

According to Lester Burbank Bridaham, writing in Gargoylaes, Chimeres and the Grotesque in French Gothic Sculpture, "There is much symbolism in the sculpture of [the Gothic] period; but we must be wary of reading in too much meaning."

Edited by phantasia

The ancient Egyptians, Greeks, Etruscans and Romans all used animal-shaped waterspouts.[12] During the 12th century, when gargoyles appeared in Europe, the Roman Catholic Church was growing stronger and converting many new people. Most of the population at this time were illiterate, and therefore images were very important to convey ideas. In the medieval world many creatures had mystical powers attributed to them. Also, human qualities were sometimes ascribed to specific animals—that is, the animals were anthropomorphized. This was especially common for pagans, and using these ideas helped conversion to Catholicism. Some animals (such as the rhinoceros and the hippopotamus) were unknown in western Europe during the Middle Ages so gargoyles of these species (such as the ones at Laon Cathedral) are modern gargoyles and therefore did not have symbolic meaning in Medieval times.

This from 10 seconds of googling.

Edited by phantasia

According to Lester Burbank Bridaham, writing in Gargoylaes, Chimeres and the Grotesque in French Gothic Sculpture, "There is much symbolism in the sculpture of [the Gothic] period; but we must be wary of reading in too much meaning."

But you two were reading none at all originally.

Your Last Post: you've cherry picked a paragraph. There are grotesque which fit this analysis. There's also grotesques which fit the cryptozoological analysis.

Edited by NatureBoff