Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just a request for insights

SSilhouette

Having difficulty with a fork in the road. Just hit me with anything that comes first to your mind. Should've posted this here first but I forgot about this forum.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSilhouette

• Bendy Demon

• Simbi Laveau

• Frank Merton

Popular Days

Must you chose either or?

One is better than the other, but fraught with problems... Is there another direction?

I agree with Frank, there is not enough info to go on to even hazard a guess.

Maybe wait until things are more clear?

• Like 1

Oh, more info. OK. It's about a decision that might be life altering. Good or bad. But it will not result in anything benign I feel. It will be a torrent either way. But the decision has to be made. It's one of those things where if I don't act, actions will take place against me more likely than not. No way out of this one. It has to do with some people with ill intent, who are greedy, conniving and powerfully allied. More specifically, it's about one of their leaders, though the underlings certainly are not without potency either.

The different players are described as follows:

1. A gruff blue collar guy who has mixed feelings but tends to lean towards evil.

2. #1's girlfriend who is pure blind & jealous loathing for me; but hardly knows me outside gossip

3. A troll woman who's scamming everyone and doesn't really personally detest me.

4. A miserly woman. Spendthrift. Penny pincher & scam artist. This woman has no soul.

5. A sharp white collar professional man who doesn't miss a detail, also a scam artist

6. A fat, lazy, unemployed leech; an indulgent man projecting issues he has with others onto me.

7. The son of the troll and his minions. The apple that did not fall far from the tree.

8. An outside group with a sideline desire to see these people succeed.

9. Various other peripherals that don't immediately come to mind

10. A system that plays favorites but at the same time professes not to.

11. A dead man, the father of #4 who has telekenetic abilities and who is very active from the other side

12. Another dead man who is also active from the other side who has an affinity for me; also shows telekenetic abilities

Does that help?

Edited by SSilhouette

trust your gut. one thing that always helps me make decisions is flip a coin. while its flipping or in the air or whatever, youll hope for one side over another, thats when youll realize which path you really wanted to take.

Extricate yourself from the situation and go your own way and let the trolls and their minions stew in their own trolliness. (Ok..I made that word up)

I wish I had the luxury of extricating myself from the situation. As I said I do not. This is one of those true situations where there is no escape. I'm in a classic "damned if you do, damned if you don't" fork in the road and I'm just looking for insights mainly on the current disposition of each or any of the characters I mentioned in my last post. Their current disposition may or may not match their general description. I guess that's specifically the thing I'm looking for: if anything has changed in any of them? That will help me decide. My own seeing, because I'm too closely involved, is as usual muddy. All seers know this syndrome and hence the reason why they rely on each other.

Rest assured that no matter what happens I'll not hold anything anyone says here against them! This isn't a contest or a blame game. It's just a reach for insights. Ultimately I am responsible for my own destiny. That goes without saying.