Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Interesting security footage

tendo

She said she was a wiccan, I thought all witches were wiccan, she gave me a cat.So? You upset ?

No, just you insisted that every one was wrong because you wanted it be like Harry Potter land.

So you are bitter and just want to make comments because your feelings were hurt.

Also, I am not expert in the paranormal but I am expert in picking things wrong in videos since i do video editing and photography.

• Like 1

No, just you insisted that every one was wrong because you wanted it be like Harry Potter land.

Was just rereading that tread about my cat. No insistance in there *Snip* or wanting it to be harry potter land.

Edited by kmt_sesh
Avoid ridicule.

Was just rereading that tread about my cat. No insistance in there *Snip* or wanting it to be harry potter land.

If you say so....

Edited by kmt_sesh

So you are bitter and just want to make comments because your feelings were hurt.

Also, I am not expert in the paranormal but I am expert in picking things wrong in videos since i do video editing and photography.

Bitter? No, very amused by your childish accusation actually, thought you were above this type of behavior, wrong again I am.

Was just rereading that tread about my cat. No insistance in there *Snip*or wanting it to be harry potter land.

Nice personal attack. But I'm sure you know that is not allowed. Do you have anything to add to the thread or are you just venting your abundant aggression? Oh, and you spelled insistence wrong.

Edited by kmt_sesh
  • Like 1

Why so serious? It's just the internet :hmm:

As far as experts go, i'm not one but have been doing photography for over 20 years and have more than a few friends who are graphic artists and have shown me how to spot little things that give away tampered footage. No, not a expert, just a sarcastic guy who enjoys reading what interesting people have to say and try to help bring them back down to reality. :tu:

Edited by kmt_sesh

Nice personal attack. But I'm sure you know that is not allowed. Do you have anything to add to the thread or are you just venting your abundant aggression? Oh, and you spelled insistence wrong.

Another EXPERT, perfect just perfect.

Hahahaha.

Let's dial it down, folks. If you can't post without slinging ridicule, you should avoid posting in the first place. Try to keep things civil.

kmt_sesh

Expert's on this forum are like authentic ghost vid's. Thank 's for the laugh, really ,"EXPERT'S" Hahahahahaha.

Many people on this topic, especially in this section of the site, spend a lot of time watching videos, researching topics of this nature, and have a ton of knowledge and wisdom on the subject. IMO, this is what makes an expert. One doesn't need a degree or formal training to be an expert. If you'd like to call someone out on their knowledge then you take their argument and categorically break it down, explaining why it is wrong. When one person just mocks the others with no evidence of the others' lack of expertise, and no evidence of what gives the first person the right or reason for such mocking it just makes the first person look bad, insecure, and, honestly, immature.

If you have a problem with anything anyone said, go ahead and point it out. This whole website is about critical thinking and discussion! :)

• Like 2

boy, this one got ugly considering it was about a well done "ghost" video

Yeah, I presented it as either a poorly recorded real thing, but, more likely, a relatively well-done fake. With all of the things pointed out to me, though, I soon saw it wasn't even that well-done! Haha. I'm not sure why anyone came in to argue or stir things up. Everyone seemed to be in agreement.

I mean, for a produced thing, it's pretty good, and if a movie got made w/ that quality production abou ta haunted hotel I'd probably watch it.

BUt yeah, this ish got mean spirited in here

I mean, for a produced thing, it's pretty good, and if a movie got made w/ that quality production abou ta haunted hotel I'd probably watch it.

BUt yeah, this ish got mean spirited in here

Well,

They did a kickstarter video, If you are not familar with kickstarter, it's where you pitch your idea and every day people will either green light it and/or give donations. Well these guys posted their "demo". It was aweful for suspenseful/horror indie movies go, this guy is walking around what looks to be a abandoned factory and this guy on the walkie talkie is telling a guy where to go. that was it.

this video been posted here before. I and another member found the owner was trying to get funds from kickstarter to make his own paranormal movie. that brings red flags, especially the guy at the hotel is also in the kickstarter video

Great call. Thanks. Now I don't have to read further. :clap:

oh.....well poo

Guess I'll stick with The Innkeepers then

I've almost watched that movie about a dozen times, but the production quality/acting always dissuades me. Is it worth the watch?

I've almost watched that movie about a dozen times, but the production quality/acting always dissuades me. Is it worth the watch?

mm, no , not really

depends on the kidn of horror movie you like, theres nto alot of jump scares, or gore, its jsut a slow progression w/ only a couple deffinite ghost parts.

The main actress Sara paxton is probably the hilight of the film, along w/ the low key vibe of it

mm, no , not really

depends on the kidn of horror movie you like, theres nto alot of jump scares, or gore, its jsut a slow progression w/ only a couple deffinite ghost parts.

The main actress Sara paxton is probably the hilight of the film, along w/ the low key vibe of it

Thanks for the info! I do enjoy that kind of horror movie, actually, so I might finally give it a go.

• 1 year later...