Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New to UM, Hi!

NLC

Hi, I'm new here.

I have always had abilities; visions, empath, communicating with those that have crossed over. I don't know what the actual words are that you are supposed to use for these different ablilities, but I can describe them. I haven't had anyone to talk to about these, because in my family it is NOT considered a gift.

An incident happened several years ago that amplified these abilities. Most of these abilities, I have just 'learned' to control. Some I learned without even realizing that I could control them, I just thought it was how it worked. Others I've struggled with and it just stopped being a struggle. I hope I'm making sense. I don't know why I can do what I can do...I just do it.

I'm hoping someone will be able to.....mentor?....me, for lack of better words. I've done research online to the many different types of abilities. I can do alot of them. Is that even possible? I guess I'm just looking for answers to questions that I have.

Thanks for your time

N

Welcome to UM!

• Like 1

Welcome N.

Just don't believe the first person that comes along that says they 'have all the answers to your questions'. Maybe just keep an open but discerning (and sometimes skeptical) mind. :)

• Like 1

Hi, I'm a skeptic, but I wanna hear about your experiences.

Well, thanks! but if your a skeptic, then why would you be interested in my experience? Just askin..

• Like 1

Welcome N.

Just don't believe the first person that comes along that says they 'have all the answers to your questions'. Maybe just keep an open but discerning (and sometimes skeptical) mind. :)

Thanks....I know I won't... :)

• Like 1

Well, thanks! but if your a skeptic, then why would you be interested in my experience? Just askin..

Hi and welcome!

These are discussion forums ;)

We have many claim things but no one has been able to prove anything. It would be nice if these things existed, so it would be interesting to hear your experiences and how you justify your beliefs.

Hi and welcome!

We have many claim things but no one has been able to prove anything. It would be nice if these things existed, so it would be interesting to hear your experiences and how you justify your beliefs.

Good answer :)

More than anything I like hearing people's stories. And if that person has a belief in the paranormal and their beliefs are bound around experiences they've had, it makes their stories that more interesting to me,

• Like 1

ok...I really don't know how to explain what I can do. I am not a 'psychic professional' . I don't pretend to know what is going on. I've intentionally contacted someone from the other side on purpose once. And the messages were shown to me in picture form. I have the ability to sense what someone is feeling just by standing next to them. I have vivid dreams about things that will happen (again these are random). I am able to 'feel the illness' of someone who is sick (which by the way makes me a hell of a nurse.) I know when my phone is going to ring and who it will be (I really don't need caller ID) I'm able to do alot of things. I don't know how to prove anything to anyone. So maybe if you just ask questions, then maybe I could answer them.....or try to..

More than anything I like hearing people's stories. And if that person has a belief in the paranormal and their beliefs are bound around experiences they've had, it makes their stories that more interesting to me,

Also, a good answer....here's a story for you...

I moved into this house..wasn't very old, maybe 5 years or so. I kept having these dreams of a man talking to me. His face was badly burned on one side, but it didn't frighten me. I had this dream several times, always different conversations. On one of those nights, my husband woke up to the fire alarms in the house going off. Each taking turns beeping only once. This was around 1 am... He was in the kitchen when this was happening. I never heard them! At the same time, I'm having a conversation with a burned man in my dreams.

The next couple of days I started to have visions of this man that would pop into my mind throughout the day, without being asleep. I started doing some research online into burn victims that had died in that area. There was a man, shot , and then put in his mini-van and drove to a spot right down the road from my house and his van was set on fire. He was burned alive. It happened almost exactly to the day that alarms and dreams started happening.

Now I can't prove to you that this actually happened. But I know it did. :)

Edited by NLC

When did you first start recognizing these aspects of your life?

Since I was a little girl...And then something happened several years ago, and the amplified

I also know when someone is not being honest....When they are pretending to be interested...but they have an alterior motive. ;)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome!

Yes, this is a discussion forum, but this is the "meet and greet" part of it. I'm sure that there will eventually be time for N to 'justify her beliefs' for your satisfaction.

• Like 1

Oops. N, you jumped straight through to the Metaphysics and Psychic forum, I thought that we were in the 'community lounge'. My mistake.

Since you raised the thread and asked the question... No. I don't believe that I have any pyschic abilities. Apparently I'm an empathetic person though.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM.

I also know when someone is not being honest....When they are pretending to be interested...but they have an alterior motive. ;)

Which is ok with you. We are all very different with reality perceptions which are appropriate for us.

In my view, telepathy when understood as a shared experience, is the core talent which you are using. I have been telepathic with my higher self all my life. I have many stories going back to my childhood, through out my professional career, and more recently with children and teens. I post a few of these stories and reference them when it can help some one with an issue.

There is a shift in consciousness taking place at this time that is the underlying reason for the re-emergence of psychic abilities, as I see these things. Evolution is a very slow process. Yet we humanity has turned a corner and what has been in place for tens of thousands of years Is No More. The chaos we see in physical reality is a testimony for that change, if you wish to see it that way.

May I ask if you have a personal game plan for yourself, as it relates to evolving your skill sets?

Thanks,

John

Edited by John from Lowell

Welcome to UM.

Which is ok with you. We are all very different with reality perceptions which are appropriate for us.

In my view, telepathy when understood as a shared experience, is the core talent which you are using. I have been telepathic with my higher self all my life. I have many stories going back to my childhood, through out my professional career, and more recently with children and teens. I post a few of these stories and reference them when it can help some one with an issue.

There is a shift in consciousness taking place at this time that is the underlying reason for the re-emergence of psychic abilities, as I see these things. Evolution is a very slow process. Yet we humanity has turned a corner and what has been in place for tens of thousands of years Is No More. The chaos we see in physical reality is a testimony for that change, if you wish to see it that way.

May I ask if you have a personal game plan for yourself, as it relates to evolving your skill sets?

Thanks,

John

I would like to learn to be able to feel more confident in myself when I have these abilities show themselves. I do speak with my guides, and they always tell me that I'll know when the time comes. I really don't feel confindent in speaking what I feel for fear of being called crazy, or made fun of. Like has happened in the past. Even when I was right.

Haha and I was just about to warn you about that..... Nice. I think you made my day with that.

• Like 1

I would like to learn to be able to feel more confident in myself when I have these abilities show themselves. I do speak with my guides, and they always tell me that I'll know when the time comes. I really don't feel confindent in speaking what I feel for fear of being called crazy, or made fun of. Like has happened in the past. Even when I was right.

I like to encourage a strong guide or higher self connection. You can reach a point where you walk around always vibrationally aligned with your highest inner self(wisdom). In this state of being you are also telepathically connected with every person you encounter at their higher self level. Then it is really natural to know, as your guides have said, "when to speak" and "what to say".

For to be truly helpful, we need to step away from our human linear logical thoughts and become attuned to divine thought processing.

John

• Like 2

John pretty much sums it up for me, the higher self is the most authentic part of ourselves and others where truth and clarity stands. No ego games or control / manipulation dramas.

• Like 1