Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens really amongst us?

BeyondTheDark

Not to long ago i heard a discussion about aliens (exterterestial) are actually secretly amongst us here in United States. I just can't remember where i heard this, but i do remember the person said our government has a secret program for certain alien hybrids to be "hidden in plain sight" meaning they look just like us. So, that just screams Nordic origin. If there is indeed Nordic beings around us, why not just come out and say it? Affraid of mass panic? Whats everyone's thoughts?

I'm not sure where you saw it but you might find this link interesting:

http://www.thetruthbehindthescenes.org/aliens-living-among-us/

Excerpt from link:

Evidence is presented that the US military made contact with an alien race and formulated an agreement which essentially traded the freedom to abduct and experiment on human subjects in return for advanced technology. The history and facts of this agreement are detailed. Even more shocking is the fact that this advanced technology — capable of transforming our civilization and eliminating most of our social and political problems — has been kept secret and used by the military industrial complex for weaponization! You will be angry and sad with this information. It paints a very negative picture of both the aliens and the global government.

Yeah, I've heard of this stuff. Watched something on the history channel about it too.

They say there are aliens called 'the tall whites' that look like nordic people. Pale skin, tall, whitish blonde hair, muscular build, etc..

But who knows? I highly doubt we are the only beings in the universe, and if there are other things out there, maybe that have visited the planet, I'm sure the government would have found some way to contact or capture them.

It's all very interesting though, but creepy. That person who just passed you on the street could've been an alien :o

Possibly these aliens have knowledge about weapons or secret knowledge of some sort. They want them around for the brain power they can offer.

I'm not entirely sure, but it's still scary. Why do they want aliens here? And why are they trying to integrate them into society?

Well why do you think Obama wants to register all the illegal aliens?

• Like 3

Here is another interesting link:

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/04/29/the-extraterrestrial-presence-in-our-world-today-what-you-arent-being-told/

Excerpt:

In the early 1950s, the first meetings between various extraterrestrials and the US government took place directly with Dwight Eisenhower as president. These encounters are well-documented, and it is reported that meetings with both benevolent and malevolent ETs (4 groups) took place up until the mid 1960s. [4] Apparently, the US rejected further relations with benevolent ETs that wished to assist humanity in its spiritual development because they requested that we permanently disarm our nuclear arsenal. This was viewed with great suspicion and no exchange of technology was offered. However, it appears that a treaty was signed by the Greys and the US government in 1954 known as the Grenada Treaty. This deal was engineered between the treasonous Majestic-12 group (MJ-12) and the Greys (serving the oppressive Orion Group) and involved the transfer of information and technology, in exchange for certain freedoms they could exercise within the United States. [5] Essentially, this MJ-12 group gave these ETs access to vital resources: human and cattle for “medical experiments”, which are more accurately known as abductions. The terms were that only a very small amount of humans could be taken, they had to be returned to their original location, their memories had to be wiped following the encounter, and the ETs had to submit a list of all abducted humans at regular intervals to MJ-12. After only a few years of this, it became clear that the ETs violated this agreement with impunity by taking more than a million-fold the amount of people that they promised. This birthed the modern human-alien war that is known within all major militaries across the world in deep secret. This period also marked the beginning of human abductions and cattle mutilations and could be considered the ultimate act of terrorism ever perpetrated against the people of the world.

Not to long ago i heard a discussion about aliens (exterterestial) are actually secretly amongst us here in United States. I just can't remember where i heard this, but i do remember the person said our government has a secret program for certain alien hybrids to be "hidden in plain sight" meaning they look just like us. So, that just screams Nordic origin. If there is indeed Nordic beings around us, why not just come out and say it? Affraid of mass panic? Whats everyone's thoughts?

Im not sure about your phrase of 'Nordic origin'. Surely that means they originate - or come from Norway?

If so...Norway is chock full of them

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

That person who just passed you on the street could've been an alien8a4.jpg

Yes. and they could be Batman and we'd never know.

• Like 3

Im not sure about your phrase of 'Nordic origin'. Surely that means they originate - or come from Norway?

Try google. I found this in 2 seconds:

http://montalk.net/gnosis/228/nordic-aliens-and-the-grail-race-abridged

Nordic Origins and Identity

Who are these beings? We can rule out several possibilities:

1) They are not all spirits, demons, angels, or elementals because they can appear in the physical for extended periods of time, leave behind DNA evidence, interbreed with humans, and display an internally consistent assortment of high technology. Anyone with sufficient experience can differentiate between aliens and metaphysical entities.

2) They are not all members of some benevolent unified “Galactic Federation,” since there is warring among their opposing factions and some display fascist tendencies.

Because traces of their presence on Earth go back thousands of years:

3) They are not all hoaxes perpetrated by the shadow government. Nonetheless, the latter may have hoaxed a portion of the “space brother” fad to hijack the real thing and subdue xenophobia.

4) They are not simply curious “visitors” who arrived here only in the 20th century.

5) They are not all remnants of some secret Nazi space program. It is a non sequitur to say Nazis are responsible for the UFO phenomenon when it was through their communication with aliens that they acquired such technology in the first place.

More viable theories include the following:

They are the original human type, and we are chimeras genetically engineered in their image.

As Lloyd Pye explains, our genome bears the scars of heavy genetic engineering. Human evolution underwent jumps so sudden as to be anomalous. Sumerian myths speak of the Anunnaki who created humans for slave labor, while in the Book of Genesis the same Elohim said, “Let us make man in our image.”

They are our cosmic relatives, created by the same primordial alien progenitors that created us, but seeded on other worlds.

This is the only viable aspect of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis. It would explain why they could be from other planets yet share compatible DNA. When intelligent life arises naturally on one planet, develops into a super-civilization, and achieves mastery of genetics and space travel, life soon spreads to nearby compatible planets. All carbon-based humanoid aliens share common ancestry, as the odds of two completely independent evolutions producing the same form is infinitesimal.

They are ancient offshoots of the human race who surpassed the rest of the species.

If true, the evolutionary branching must have occurred recently, since they look so similar. They could be direct descendants of Cro Magnon man, who appeared suddenly in Western Europe around 30,000 years ago and had larger brain capacities and better physiques than modern man, matching two characteristics ascribed to Nordic aliens.

They are Atlantean/Hyperborean survivors who did not devolve like other humans.

Surviving elite who held onto their knowledge and technology would have later emerged as virtual gods to the rest of the population who degraded to the level of primitives. But did they develop that technology on their own, or was it given to them by aliens? More likely the latter, since archeological evidence of ancient advanced civilization is localized in small pockets around the world. This indicates the civilization as a whole did not advance gradually on its own merit, but that a select few were given advanced technology while the rest of mankind remained primitive.

Strong ties exist between Nordic aliens and the descendants of these ancient surviving elite. The Basque, Celtic, and Asian DNA recovered from Peter Khoury’s case suggests as much. Nordics seem interested in people of mixed East/West ancestry, of which a portion traces back to these post-Atlantean bloodlines. Prominent examples of ancient bloodlines include the Basques, Celts, Minoans, and Phoenicians. The latter three consorted with the 18th Dynasty of Egypt and consequently the tribe of Levi, who were the only people among the Israelites allowed to operate the Ark of the Covenant.

They are human avatars or proxies for another alien intelligence.

The DNA evidence from Peter Khoury’s case could equally suggest some Nordics were created from us. Maybe a third party alien race could have collected desirable genetics from humans throughout history and assembled a race of superhumans. In that case, they are either cybernetic creations worn as “meat suits” by completely foreign alien intelligences, or they are genuine individuals who were created as proxies for their nonhuman masters. These proxies could then interbred with humans to spawn bloodlines functioning as yet another type of earthbound proxy.

They are from a parallel timeline or hidden realm where a superior civilization has developed.

What is the nature of their world, and how does it relate to ours? It’s not enough to say their world is just a parallel Earth where things advanced more quickly on the technological and evolutionary front. For one, these beings along with ghosts, elementals, demons, etc… have always been able to observe and influence us, but not vice versa. Our two worlds are not equal in terms of fundamental tangibility. Etheric energies play a more visible and active role in their realm.

Therefore it’s not a simple matter of Nordics inhabiting a parallel 3D physical timeline, rather they seem to inhabit a higher “density,” as the term is used in the Law of One books and Cassiopaean Transcripts. Gnostics know our world is an illusion created by the Corrupt Demiurge. It follows that beyond the borders of our reality exists the real world, or at least something not so hermetically isolated from the greater Creation. Could beings from that world be popping into ours, injecting their influences into this petri dish we call reality?

They are our time traveling descendants.

Experience proves they can see into the future. It’s hard to tell whether this ability comes solely from clairvoyance, mathematical calculation, or hindsight from the future. Probably a combination of all three. Regardless, they are obsessed with the future and how present developments affect it. The delicate manner of their manipulations, the aeons over which they carry them out, and the knowing determination inherent in their efficiency suggests their vantage point is outside linear time.

The one consistent element in what abductees and contactees are told, is that our world will soon undergo a time of great upheaval. Times of change, especially collective change, are significant choice points on the timeline. They are windows of chaos that spawn many probable futures. Those windows seem to function as apertures allowing the influx of time traveling influences from the futures they generate. If nothing else, they would be strategic pivot points on the timeline that attract the greatest attention from warring time travelers.

Consequently, if aliens like the Nordics are time travelers, then since multiple futures issue from a singular past, they would have to be time travelers from various probable futures engaging in a time war of sorts. Different factions are exerting opposing influences upon the present to reshape the future to their advantage.

I would be very surprised if the were not among us.

Three interesting cases that come immediately to mind (there may be more) for you to look up some time are:

1) The Peter Horsely and 'Mr Janus' encounter.

2) The enigmatic case of Valient Thor.

3) The Friendship Case.

All cases have the suggestion that they are among us and look identical.

Mister Janus is the one that intrigues me the most IMO.

I lean more towards Time Traveler then alien though.

Mister Janus is the one that intrigues me the most IMO.

I lean more towards Time Traveler then alien though.

Possibly. Claims of visitors from Venus (Valient Thor et al) interests me though. I don't have a clue what they were getting at with that claim but I keep an open mind.

I recall a very old book now, from back in the 1950's maybe later of a man who said he had been visited by a Venusian, and taken to Venus as well.

Why exactly does "hidden in plain sight" in your mind "scream Nordic origin"? Wouldn´t that depend on the location you are in? I don´t think that e.g. in the decaying slums of Detroit some Scandinavian looking types would be exactly "hidden in plain sight". No?

That said, some of Scandinavian small towns I have been to can feel very alien sometimes, especially on an Saturday night.

I recall a very old book now, from back in the 1950's maybe later of a man who said he had been visited by a Venusian, and taken to Venus as well.

Could their reference to Venus be different to ours by any chance?

Are they referring to some other location?

Does anyone on this thread believe that it's possible that at least one person here is alien? No names, just a simple yes or no.

• Like 2

A lot of other places too. Those Vikings got around back in the old days
  • Like 2

Yes. and they could be Batman and we'd never know.

I'm pretty sure the ears and cape would give him away(Batman not the alien)

As far as human/alien hybrids, I think it would be easier to create human/chic pea hybrids. At least chic peas share some of our dna. I can't begin to describe how unlikely it would be for a product of alien evolution to look anything like us. Other than that it's a great theory

If there is an alien presence amongst us, I'm more convinced that we're being monitored by nano-probes than EBE's as they're called. Look at our nanotechnology and the miniaturization of drones and you can imagine how sophisticated and undetectable an ET nano-probe would be. It would be far safer for the ETs, they wouldn't risk infection by bacterial and viral agents, and in turn they could have been monitoring us for a long time without altering our (or the rest of the animal kingdoms) evolutionary path.