Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

13 Variables at a Fork in the Road

SSilhouette

I'm in a tight situation. It's one of those forks in the road. To say what it is might muddle your seeing and abilities. I guess I'm just asking for immediate impressions people get and what direction they see for my predicament.

You won't be graded on accuracy. I probably won't even say if you are cold or warm just so others can join in without reluctance.

Thanks for helping if you have the "ability". It's so hard to "see" your own predicaments. You know how that is.

I hope this thread is allowed here at UM.

All I will say is that you have to choose, and no matter what any will or can say will make it easier.

:)

I am merely practicing.

I see a baby, I see a daughter, I see you cradling it and I see some water. I see some land and an edge to the land, there is nothing beyond the ledge. I see the color white, it is in the form of a ribbon which is tied into a bow. I feel a feminine presence letting the baby go.

I see a truck, the smell of cigarettes and a guy that doesn't seem right, he looks like a truck driver type.

lol, im gonna stop..

anyway, just make the right decision! You already know what is right, just do the right thing!!!!! you don't need help for that.

I'm at a perilous fork in the road. It's about a decision that might be life altering. Good or bad. But it will not result in anything benign I feel. It will be a torrent either way. But the decision has to be made. It's one of those things where if I don't act, actions will take place against me more likely than not. No way out of this one. It has to do with some people with ill intent, who are greedy, conniving and powerfully allied. More specifically, it's about one of their leaders, though the underlings certainly are not without potency either.

The different players are described as follows:

1. A gruff blue collar guy who has mixed feelings but tends to lean towards evil.

2. #1's girlfriend who is pure blind & jealous loathing as a habit

3. A troll woman who's scamming everyone and doesn't really personally detest anyone; it's just her nature.

4. A miserly woman. Spendthrift. Penny pincher & scam artist. This woman has no soul.

5. A sharp white collar professional man who doesn't miss a detail, also a scam artist

6. A fat, lazy, unemployed leech; an indulgent man projecting issues he has with others.

7. The son of the troll and his minions. The apple that did not fall far from the tree.

8. An outside group with a sideline desire to see these people succeed.

9. Various other peripherals that don't immediately come to mind

10. A system that plays favorites but at the same time professes not to.

11. A dead man, the father of #4 who has telekenetic abilities and who is very active from the other side

12. Another dead man who is also active from the other side who has a good soul; also shows telekenetic abilities

13. Myself

What I am looking for are variations in behaviors of the characters above, enhancements or departures from character that might shed insight on which path to take. Moderators, if you want to take down my two similar threads in the other two forums where they are, go ahead. I forgot about this forum...duh. So scattered I can barely function these days it seems. And that's just how they want me. Hence the request for assistance.

Edited by SSilhouette

Hi SS

I have merged two of your threads together and closed one.

You are indeed so scattered that i have trouble reading you or i am not allowed to. I think you need to be upfront about what is going on if you are wanting someone to read the strengths/weakness of the 13 others. If this is some sort of psychic war between all of you, then you are potentially involving the reader into this too as energy leaves tracks. Is that really fair ?

Why do you believe these people to have control over your life, what do they want from you or what do you owe them ?

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Thanks for merging the threads. I have been stalked by at least one of these people on the net so I want to keep it vague on purpose. You are right about the shroud. That would be person #11 purposefully casting that shroud over your seeing. If you ask for him to be held aside so you can see, that should clear things up. If you don't want to be involved, it's totally up to you. I just am very much in need of clarity and my own seeing about my own situation is never great in the best of times; let alone when a pest is trying to shroud it on purpose.

You don't need help to read these people to give you the edge, you need help to regain your sense of clarity and empowerment so you can make this decision on your own terms. I don't mean to sound harsh but no one can do that for you. And if you are being stalked and what not, it sounds like you need to go to the police.

The number 11 person is not as powerful as you think, the shroud you feel is partially created by you because you believe in his power and which is feed by fear, stop giving it power and it will stop shrouding you. Remove the link to him, cut it like a cord, and ask your higher-self and guides or higher power to assist with this cord cutting. Request to your higherself to remove all forms of manipulation and intrusions from your stream of consciousness now, ask them to clear this up as you have the god given right to stand in clear space.

To get your own space back and block out the confusion and any further intrusion, follow this form of shielding as many times as you need to on a daily basis. Look up the 12 d shield on youtube.

• Like 2

for some reason I'm seeing this to be someone that is close to you. Maybe your family, I'm not sure, it's hard to see. I feel like it's a battle between you and #3, is this where this originates? maybe a argument that has gotten way out of hand. they are trying to take something from you? something very valuble?

If I'm even close great, I will continue, if not...sorry, I just couldn't read you. I do feel your anxiety though. I'm sorry your going through that.

I would suggest to meditate. Listen to your inner self, your answers will come to you, you just have to quiet your mind and wait for the answer. It will be soon.

hmmm SS you are around lets say interesting people? I know you could message me more details of the story and maybe I could help you?

Really close NLC, but #3 is the one I've spoken the fewest words to and never had a real argument with. Yet you still have a point. She is a thief and wants something very valuable from me. Nothing personal. She just feels entitled because that's how thieves are. They don't need to work hard for stuff. They just need to position themselves to be in the right place and the right time to take it from others who work hard. Nothing personal. Just business. That's how she sees it. No argument at all really when you boil it down. The others are important too though. And I was looking for insights as to where each of them are at. There was an argument of sorts but not with her.

Good seeing though. :)

Edited by SSilhouette

If you would like to discuss this more in depth, please feel free to PM me. Sometimes I can pick things up clearer if I was in a private conversation. Alot is going on with you, and when we're here, I can sometimes pick up on things that don't relate to you. It's hard to seperate. Anyway, I hope that you can get this figured out. :)

Stop!

Wait… Breathe.

Put both feet on the ground.

Breathe.

Pause…Breathe, call over in your mind 'relax, relax, relax'.

Now, bring yourself right back inside yourself.

Finding that calm, quiet, place inside you. You know where it is.

Pause.

Breathe… Just keep coming home to yourself.

That's it,

just breath, sigh, breathe.

Keep calling over to yourself, 'relax, relax, relax', gently, calmly.

Steady yourself back home, come home to yourself.

Now, every time you feel it running away with you like that, just keep bringing yourself back home to yourself. If you cry, know it is just the tension being released, it's okay.

Breathe.

Okay, Big breath out, exhale.

That's it, every last drop and when all that old stale breathe is gone, gently allow yourself to breathe... Quietly, gently, calmly, all the rush, hurry, all that... That was there before, is gone. Nothing remains but a faint memory of what was.

There,

just be kind, gentle with yourself. Right here, right now, it's ok.

In this very moment, it's ok.

Breathe.

That's it.

For now, nothing else, just breathe.

Sitting, both feet on the floor, breathe.

Feel yourself calming right down. All that was up in the air is settling down, calm.

That's it, just let yourself quietly, calmly, relax.

Now,

Listen, to your higher self. What are they telling you about your situation?

I find it helps to write out all my thoughts in and about …. whatever.

The clarity you seek will all become clear in time, when you relax and breathe.

Understand there is no need to rush, no really hurry. The hurry, rush, urgency, it is all distracting you from the very same clarity you seek.

No need to rush.

Pause.

Remove all false urgency.

It seems the urgency button has been pressed and gotten stuck, alarm bells going off all over the shop. Ok, calm, keep bringing yourself back to the still centre, the calm neutral space inside you.

Understand you have all the answers inside you. Just breathe and allow yourself to relax, listen to your higher self, your higher self is the best guild for you, it knows you best, what is needed, what is for the best. Better than any external seer.

okay that last post was a bit odd. To answer your question about #5: I feel he is physically near you, so be careful. This will get dangerous, but he may sneak out of the confrontation somehow. Have someone you trust there with you, but also have all the evidence you can.

Well I rather enjoyed both your and Blue Star's post. Both are good advice actually. Lesionia, do you feel I should clobber #5 with all the force and might that I already have hanging over his head? Because that's what I'm planning to do.

Edited by SSilhouette

OK, I did what I had to do. Let me know if you pick up on anything along the way.

*wince* that must have hurt him- beware though someone if they already haven't will come to his aide. A lady in black...