Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jesse Marcel Jr. has died

Marcel Jr. was one of the last surviving witnesses to the debris recovered during the Roswell incident.

Jessie Marcel Jr. was himself a keen disclosure advocate and made several public appearances to tell his side of the story including the recent Citizen's Hearing on Disclosure.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/253509/key-roswell-witness-jesse-marcel-jr-dies

R.I.P. Jesse. Oh to know the exact truth about Roswell.

• Like 1

RIP - such a long life for someone hell bent on exposing one of if not the greatest US secrets of all time (according to some).

Yeah, that's too bad. By virtue of simple time and age, seems we are losing the witnesses to this curious event.

Yep, still wish I could've talked to my buddy's dad who apparently responded to the scene. My bro's girlfriend's brother is an electrician who worked at Area 51 and may get to talk to him soon. They've tried and they can't pry anything out of him.

Jesse Marcel Jr. has died....or has he?.........

Most people spend their lives trying to find meaning and how to benefit mankind. Marcel was witness to one of the biggest UFO events in history and spent his entire life trying to tell the story for the benefit for all of mankind. RIP Mr. Marcel

• Like 2

I like how the story is about Roswell yet the picture was taken in Monument Valley which is in AZ/UT on the Navajo Nation.

UFO Digest says he was reading a book on UFOs at the moment he died. That incident at Roswell influenced his entire life. Weather balloons have a habit of doing that.

That's really too bad. My thoughts & prayers are w/ his family & friends. Atleast he didn't try to hide the truth under a cover of bullsh#t; he just told the plain simple truth of what happened on that day. And as for "the powers that be", which made threats to anyone who opened their mouths about the incident, what are you gonna do now; bully a dead man? Take your heads out of your asses & tell the damn truth already! R.I.P. MR. MARCEL

Yep ! Storie teller or not He was and shall be one of Roswells Names to remember. Now where did I leave that Balsa-wood Flying Saucer? :alien::tu: