Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is comet ISON really a UFO?

preacherman76

Now before everyone jumps on me, no I dont really think its a UFO. But as it gets closer, its bringing more questions then answers. This video is amazing, and shows that ISON has what looks like 3 seperate parts, and if I didnt know better, it looks like some type of winged massive space craft. Check out the video, its very cool looking. There are alot of images coming out that show the same thing. What say you?

• Like 2

well what ufo will be constantly breaking up and leaving a huge debris tail after it?

• Like 1

The Ramans always do things in threes...

I always liked this image myself

500x_asteroidship-full.jpg

eta: source

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P/2010_A2

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

ISON is most definitely an I.O.O. - Identified Orbiting Object.

• Like 3

It is not a spaceship, it is an I.O.O. As Waspie said.

Edited by phantasia
  • Like 1

Ok, anyone have anything to say about the op?

Interesting how the vid seems to show 3 bits to it though

Ive been going through tons of comet pics. I cant find one that looks anything like this. I know you guys want to dismiss this, but there is something definitly strange about these images. Now again, of course Im not saying its a alien space craft. Just to squash any doubt in what im saying. I cant wait till November when we can get a real close look at this thing.

It's a Formic ship. ISON is really just a massive viral marketing campaign for the Ender's Game movie coming out in November.

• Like 2

When ISON lands on Earth and spits out a few alien beings, then yeah I'll believe ISON is a UFO. Otherwise, I will follow in the learned steps of Waspie_Dwarf and say it's very identified. In all of your research, do all comets look exactly alike?

• Like 1

As I recall the passing of an earlier comet led to a mass suicide by a group of non-skeptics.

• Like 1

As I recall the passing of an earlier comet led to a mass suicide by a group of non-skeptics.

Which only goes to show stupidity really is a choice.

• Like 1

Very interesting, indeed. I'm wondering if the comet somehow broke up into three bits and what is keeping the three bits together is a combined gravity force that is generated by the velocity of the comet? I am simply a layperson asking. I just don't understand the three bits which makes it more interesting to me. :)

Non skeptics lol? Thats one way to put it I guess. I think non sanity is a better term.

When ISON lands on Earth and spits out a few alien beings, then yeah I'll believe ISON is a UFO. Otherwise, I will follow in the learned steps of Waspie_Dwarf and say it's very identified. In all of your research, do all comets look exactly alike?

The term UFO, doesnt necessarily mean space craft with alien beings on board.

The term UFO, doesnt necessarily mean space craft with alien beings on board.

I dont like it when people have the two confused either.Sounds really stupid!

- Is comet ISON really an unidentified flying object? I mean what the hell?!

I dont like it when people have the two confused either.Sounds really stupid!

- Is comet ISON really an unidentified flying object? I mean what the hell?!

Yea, I think Im gonna clarify it that way from now on, as ridiculas as that is. No wait, they will still think Im talking about ET anyway.

Wow that is cool.

hehe, a huge X Wing fighter is how its been described, even tho we know better!

close up

gal_asteroid_x.jpg

Edited by seeder

I'm wondering if the comet somehow broke up into three bits and what is keeping the three bits together is a combined gravity force that is generated by the velocity of the comet?
The velocity of an object does not generate gravitational force.

Yea, I think Im gonna clarify it that way from now on, as ridiculas as that is. No wait, they will still think Im talking about ET anyway.

Some might, but most people will shake their heads at your ignorance.

I already mentioned this in another topic, but I will say it again. ISON will arrive near the Earth after three months. Three goddamn months. Nobody wants to be an infantryman stuck in a troop transport for three whole damn months, even with a xbox, a crap-ton of weed, and space hookers.