Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Carl Lawson Exorcism

stevemagegod

What do you guys think of this exorcism? Do you think it is a demon named "Charlie", or is it a Alternate Personality? It's a fairly interesting video to watch if you have 9 minutes to kill. One of the things that strikes me as interesting is that the demon in this video says that they have been here for over a 1,000 years and they don't wanna leave right before the video ends.

Also i know that the GAC crew talk a lot of ****, but i truly think they are afraid of Bobby Mackey's Music Worlds Spirits. They claimed its the only place that haunted them back. Because in last nights episode i heard a little comment from Zak that "I don't like Wells after Bobby Mackeys".
  • Like 1

I feel like it's nearly impossible to know if it's real or not via youtube, but I remember this episode of ghost adventures. that one is by far my favorite because everything that happened in it seemed genuine, none of it really seemed staged at all which made this video much more real.

I think it's completely possible that, if demons do exist, that they can work themselves into the souls of a human. This does seem legit but again, it's hard to say for sure. Like the paranormal world in general, you never know what's out there for sure unless you see it for yourself.

• Like 2

I like the Bobby Mackeys episode also. It's been referenced throughout the series and they now refuse to go back there because of the things that they claimed have happened to them following their investigation. It's an interesting video for sure, because he doesn't seem like the kind of person who could pull something like that off, and I think Mackey has said as much.

• Like 1