Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Deceased man revived after 45 minutes

Saru

An Ohio man who was pronounced dead suddenly came back to life after his son called out to him.

37-year-old Anthony Yahle was rushed to hospital after his wife, who was a nurse, found him unconscious at their home and couldn't wake him up.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/253562/dead-man-comes-back-to-life-after-45-minutes

• Like 1

I don't know. Was he really dead then? It seems more like some sort form of coma rather than actually being dead.

Still, kind of weird.

Huh, that's an odd condition but that sounds like that was most likely the case here.

Thanks for the link.

Heaven an hell or full ! Its time for the dead to return !

" Or " are

There ya go, Science finally has proof of the paranormal and the spiritual world. His Spirit was just about to totally leave when it heard his son call out to him which put the life back into the physical body upon re-entry. (That's just my explanation of it). God works' in mysterious ways people, there have been numerous cases of people floating over their bodies when they died but after being revived they can clearly recall floating over the hospital room.

• Like 2

Maybe he wasn't really dead, even though the dr.'s thought so.

Maybe he wasn't really dead, even though the dr.'s thought so.

Perhaps, but if you have no heartbeat, your brain and organs presumably are not getting oxygen. You would think if he was in a hospital and was hooked up to the usual machines, they could tell if he had a heartbeat or not. If he was truly clinically dead for 45 minutes or more it's a miracle that he does not have brain damage.

• Like 3

There ya go, Science finally has proof of the paranormal and the spiritual world. His Spirit was just about to totally leave when it heard his son call out to him which put the life back into the physical body upon re-entry. (That's just my explanation of it). God works' in mysterious ways people, there have been numerous cases of people floating over their bodies when they died but after being revived they can clearly recall floating over the hospital room.

.......No. This is NOT proof of any sort of fictional after-life or paranormal. It is pure science and links we already given that explain this phenomenon.

If the man was truly dead for that long then his brain would've been mush and there would be no cognitive abilities.

Perhaps, but if you have no heartbeat, your brain and organs presumably are not getting oxygen

On a side note I read where some man had no discernible heart-beat yet it was his arteries and vessels that were doing the job of circulation.

This might help explain why he suffered no brain or organ damage. At least not that we know of.

God works' in mysterious ways people, there have been numerous cases of people floating over their bodies when they died but after being revived they can clearly recall floating over the hospital room.

How many of us would be unable to describe a hospital room if asked?

And yet oddly enough, when tests have been performed putting playing cards in areas where they could only be seen from above, not a single person reporting such an experience was able to identify the cards.

As an example of the value of anecdotes in suggesting directions for research, Dr. Penny Sartori placed playing cards in obvious places on top of operating room cabinets at a hospital in Wales in 2001, while she was working as a nurse, as part of a supervised experiment. Although she's a believer in the afterlife, and documented fifteen cases of reported out-of-body experiences by patients during her research, not one person ever reported seeing the playing cards or even knowing they were there.

Near Death Experiences

A comparison of the effects of hypoxia to the reports of a brush with the afterlife.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4261

Cardiac resuscitation algorithms are quite specific; perhaps the buildup of epinephrine had effect albeit quite delayed. Regardless, if this is accurate, it is indeed miraculous as deterioration occurs quickly in the absence of perfusion.

in the old days he would have been pronounced dead and burried.Some revived in their coffins but died a more horrible death.Many villages in the old country have a vigil where they lay the body out in public view in a cool room where relatives watch over the body. Usually the body is burried th second day.

.......No. This is NOT proof of any sort of fictional after-life or paranormal. It is pure science and links we already given that explain this phenomenon.

If the man was truly dead for that long then his brain would've been mush and there would be no cognitive abilities.

On a side note I read where some man had no discernible heart-beat yet it was his arteries and vessels that were doing the job of circulation.

This might help explain why he suffered no brain or organ damage. At least not that we know of.

How many "dead" people have you personally seen? Have you ever witnessed a death? Are you basing your views on what you've derived from posts on the internet?

• Like 1

There are simply forces that science cannot explain in this world. Things happen that science can't account for and this seems like one of those rare instances. I'd LOVE to see a reasonable explanation for this but the truth is there is no rational explanation therefore it is something unknown and most likely outside our realm of understanding.

• Like 1

How many "dead" people have you personally seen? Have you ever witnessed a death? Are you basing your views on what you've derived from posts on the internet?

Once when I was very ill and having heart arrythmias, extremely drained, dying actually, I went to bed very ill. I had a "dream" that night that I had died. I went to a place where there was a lot of brightness, but dull brightness ie, no glare. I liked it there but the idea of my daughter, a young toddler then being left behind was not an option. As soon as I thought that I began hearing this most etherial choir with unearthly beautiful voices singing. They were singing me back to life if that makes sense. I somehow just knew that.

I woke up late that morning on a warm day, covered with blankets, ICE cold. I felt cold to my bone marrow. I was under several blankets too. It took hours to where I could lift my head and get up. For a week I felt groggy, dragged around, was incoherent at times. Slowly I got back to normal again.

Did I die? Well it would seem something happened that made my body lose all its heat. Stoppage of circulation made sense. It even felt like my blood was "thick" after that, like partially coagulated or something. Like it was antifreeze, thicker.

• Like 1