Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possible unidentified flying object in troubl

Spacenut56

Note to everybody here looking for UFOs: get a damn tripod. Had the hardest damn time makingvthat out.

My initial thought is a military aircraft dropping flares. The color of which is dependant on the fuel, magnesium, phosphorus etc.

I'll look around and see what I can find.

• Like 3

Looks really Hoax-IE to ME ! R/C droping fireworks is a possibility ! :alien::no:

• Like 1

GOOD GRIEF PEOPLE.

Stablise the damn footage before you put in online.

Looks really Hoax-IE to ME ! R/C droping fireworks is a possibility ! :alien::no:

Could be but that seems to be a helluva lot of fireworks. Maybe it's closer than the guys claim of "5 miles away"

It's too bad the video quality wasn't better, but then maybe it would be clear as a hoax?

Nobody mentioned the most striking feature of all.

It changes direction almost instantaneously.

Yes, just like most UFO sightings.

Yes, just like most UFO sightings.

There is a finite change over time but far too short to be a plane. It's as of something is on the end of a large rod and is being waved around. The direction change is that quick.

There is a finite change over time but far too short to be a plane. It's as of something is on the end of a large rod and is being waved around. The direction change is that quick.

Something luminous and flying in a circle

Oh yeah, everyone's got thousands of dollars to do a pointless stunt. Do you know how much fireworks cost? Is the person rich enough not to care where his RC craft lands and crashes? They wouldn't be able to fly it in the dark. It would weigh too much to carry a load of fireworks. How would they ignite them in sync? The RC craft would be thrown off course with every firing. You haven't really thought that theory through, have you?

Apparently you don't know how stupid human beings can be. Some people just have money to attempt these things. You may wonder why some people would fake ufo pictures or videos, why are people spending time doing it? Well, they still do lol.

Weigh too much? Bro, some RC stuff has a lot of power, apparently you're not aware of some commercial models and even others made at home. Fireworks can be set in sync as you want, have you ever seen a firework show?

You're thinking about about little RC toys. I don't believe the distance is 5 miles, no way. Here in Argentina we have some fireworks that do not weigh much and make a lot of light but not noise.

Apparently, being a cryptid creature is more plausible than a well done RC ship with fireworks.

Edited by MrBene
  • Like 1

[media=]

[/media]

Please post something that resembles the OP. Two fireworks strapped to a model plane?

Really?????????????

Rejected :td:

Edited by zoser

How can any sort of meaningful assessment be made from a video where 95% of it is out of focus, which in turn distorts anything in the video and preventing any sort of identification?

You only see a spare few seconds worth of firework-like sparks then the video shifts to being out-of-focus again.

It could be a number of mundane things; just because the sparkly object changes direction doesn't mean we should immediately jump on the "It's a UFO" wagon. Of course anything that is momentarily unidentified is a UFO simply meaning Unidentified Flying Object. Wasn't meant to be misconstrued as "alien spaceship"

There is a slight off-chance (next to being implausible) that it could be from outside our planet but the very mechanics of the blur-fo's doesn't indicate intelligence.

• Like 1

In my opinion it's a video of fireworks taken from an aircraft. The reason they look strange is that you're seeing them from above.

Okay, I'm seeing pretty obvious twin jet exhaust pillars. Looks like an F-15 or similar dropping countermeasure flares.

Compare: [media=]

[/media] Edited by Oniomancer

Okay, I'm seeing pretty obvious twin jet exhaust pillars. Looks like an F-16 dropping countermeasure flares.

Compare:

I agree with you on the flares, however I think the model might be an F-15 or F-18, seeing as the object two points of exhaust and an F-16 only gas one.

To bad we don't have more info from the video, it possible an airshow may have been going on.

• Like 1

I agree with you on the flares, however I think the model might be an F-15 or F-18, seeing as the object two points of exhaust and an F-16 only gas one.

To bad we don't have more info from the video, it possible an airshow may have been going on.

Your right. Changed it. I was thinking of a Tomcat and I got the numbers confused though those of course are retired.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1