Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attacked by a scorpian

ali2000

I will acknowledge that all my dreaming phenomenon where self-taught and I have little knowledge for technical term or exactly what is happening to me.

When I was a little girl, I would control my dreams. It started I think when I was watching a kids show on nightmares, it said they where only dreams and if you could realize your dreaming then you could change them. So I started dreaming whatever I wanted almost every night, i took a while to get to that point but i got really good at it. I decided to stop I think somewhere in middle school because I felt really tired everyday and blamed that. It was even harder to stop than to start because I've been doing it for so long. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my problem or not.

In high school I went through a couple month period where I was experiencing frequent sleep paralysis. It terrified me at first, but I grew use to it and learned to enjoy the darkness. I was in darkness most of the time but sometimes i could see. I could sometimes feel a presence sitting on or laying next to me. Once I even heard a hissing voice speak in a language unknown to me. I enjoyed to darkness though and I would play games like try to stay there as long as I could, and see how far I could move without waking up. again not sure if its connected...

My first astral projection experience was during this time at least I think it was. I kinda just floated out of my body and into a corner of the ceiling. I couldn't really move or get down but I could see my whole room and me. I just sat there in the corner terrified watching myself sleep. I watch my body turned and twitch in my sleep. I don't know if this is the same thing I wasn't grounded and I saw my physical body move isn't that not right or something?

Anyways I recently decided to try it again. and again I remind you that I've only started a small amount of research today. What I did to "astral project" or what ever i'm doing is to be consciously aware while I'm falling asleep. and while I do that its kind of like falling into a different hole. instead of going through the dream hole you go somewhere else, Its a struggle and tough figure out. and really hard to explain

I did something last night. but it wasn't like the first time. This time I could move a little I turned over in my astral body but I got really scared because I was still floating but the walls and ceiling didn't stopping my and I was going up at an incredible pace. I got scared and kept thinking go back, go back, go back,until I did. The thing is, when I returned back I woke up but not in real life I woke up in a dream. I was sitting on my bed confused thinking about what just happen. (this must have been a dream because I did not see my body sleeping) I just sitting there and the room was all blue grey when suddenly a giant purple (not sure if that was its real color kinda get the impression it wasn't) scorpion appeared and it impaled me in the torso in between my lower ribs below my sternum. I grabbed the tail? and was holding it as it was still stuck inside me and I was thinking or saying wake up, wake up, wake up. I did with some struggle awoke and when I did I could still feel it in between my ribs and the pain. Purple not the shade this creature was but purple is my favorite color. and I was born august 21.... I was born a leo not a scorpio. I can't tell if the scorpion had ill intent or if it was warning me, but I was terrified.

I guess I wanna know, for whoever took the time to read all this (I am grateful) is if I am astral projecting or just having insanely crazy dreams. If it is possible to do it inside a dream like go past the dream plane and onto a different level... what kind of scorpion gods, demons, creatures, anything there are? and just anything that could help me I guess? I'm afraid of that scorpion thing but I'm not sure if I should be....

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Crane Feather

• cacoseraph

• ali2000

Top Posters In This Topic

Astral projecting has never been demonstrated to be anything more than vivid and/or lucid dreams in the best case. No one has ever astrally projected and brought back information obtainable only thusly in a controlled, scientific environment. Therefore, it is quite certain, approaching an utter absolute, that you were just dreaming. Sounds like a doozy, too. I sometimes dream of fantastic bugs and sometimes get attacked by them... but I have hundreds of pet bugs so I kind of makes sense for me :) One can build up their ability to lucidly dream. If you find your dreams disturbing enough it wouldn't be *that* difficult to be able to realize you are dreaming and change it. I lucidly dream ~3-5% of the time and have never made an effort to develop the talent.

I will acknowledge that all my dreaming phenomenon where self-taught and I have little knowledge for technical term or exactly what is happening to me.

When I was a little girl, I would control my dreams. It started I think when I was watching a kids show on nightmares, it said they where only dreams and if you could realize your dreaming then you could change them. So I started dreaming whatever I wanted almost every night, i took a while to get to that point but i got really good at it. I decided to stop I think somewhere in middle school because I felt really tired everyday and blamed that. It was even harder to stop than to start because I've been doing it for so long. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my problem or not.

In high school I went through a couple month period where I was experiencing frequent sleep paralysis. It terrified me at first, but I grew use to it and learned to enjoy the darkness. I was in darkness most of the time but sometimes i could see. I could sometimes feel a presence sitting on or laying next to me. Once I even heard a hissing voice speak in a language unknown to me. I enjoyed to darkness though and I would play games like try to stay there as long as I could, and see how far I could move without waking up. again not sure if its connected...

My first astral projection experience was during this time at least I think it was. I kinda just floated out of my body and into a corner of the ceiling. I couldn't really move or get down but I could see my whole room and me. I just sat there in the corner terrified watching myself sleep. I watch my body turned and twitch in my sleep. I don't know if this is the same thing I wasn't grounded and I saw my physical body move isn't that not right or something?

Anyways I recently decided to try it again. and again I remind you that I've only started a small amount of research today. What I did to "astral project" or what ever i'm doing is to be consciously aware while I'm falling asleep. and while I do that its kind of like falling into a different hole. instead of going through the dream hole you go somewhere else, Its a struggle and tough figure out. and really hard to explain

I did something last night. but it wasn't like the first time. This time I could move a little I turned over in my astral body but I got really scared because I was still floating but the walls and ceiling didn't stopping my and I was going up at an incredible pace. I got scared and kept thinking go back, go back, go back,until I did. The thing is, when I returned back I woke up but not in real life I woke up in a dream. I was sitting on my bed confused thinking about what just happen. (this must have been a dream because I did not see my body sleeping) I just sitting there and the room was all blue grey when suddenly a giant purple (not sure if that was its real color kinda get the impression it wasn't) scorpion appeared and it impaled me in the torso in between my lower ribs below my sternum. I grabbed the tail? and was holding it as it was still stuck inside me and I was thinking or saying wake up, wake up, wake up. I did with some struggle awoke and when I did I could still feel it in between my ribs and the pain. Purple not the shade this creature was but purple is my favorite color. and I was born august 21.... I was born a leo not a scorpio. I can't tell if the scorpion had ill intent or if it was warning me, but I was terrified.

I guess I wanna know, for whoever took the time to read all this (I am grateful) is if I am astral projecting or just having insanely crazy dreams. If it is possible to do it inside a dream like go past the dream plane and onto a different level... what kind of scorpion gods, demons, creatures, anything there are? and just anything that could help me I guess? I'm afraid of that scorpion thing but I'm not sure if I should be....

Hi, very interesting, and it sounds like you have a talent for altered states of consciousness.

First off I was worried when you started talking about how anxious you are during all of it. most of us at some point have to put down our shadow if you are going to continue. The rabbit hole does get deeper but you are going to have to learn to put down your fear and stay calm. My first suggestion is to prepare yourself with some meditation music or spirit flute and then enter an altered state of consciousness and go hunting for your scorpion. It's kind of like taking a bad spill in gymnastics, you have to get right back into it and put it down.

I have done all this and been through what you have. It's one of the reasons I'm here on UM, I had no one to help me at that time. Most people with these talents lak a cultural context to deal with these things and it has been erased by attitudes like the previous poster. You would have been identified as a candidate to become a shaman in a traditional society. Keep a journal and let me know how I can be of assistance.

Edited by White Crane Feather