Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Solved] Stars under your avatar

LucidElement

How do you get stars and what determines when they are circled in blue?

Thanks

• Like 1

By your number of posts.

I have less than 2,150 so I lack a blue circle. You have more than that, hence, you have one. In a few (hundreds or more) posts you'll have two blue circles and so on. Eventually all your stars will be circled, and that's it.

Your post counter will continue, of course.

But anytime after 1,000 posts you can call yourself anything you want (within reason). Yours, "Mystic Divinity" is predetermined, while mine "Undecided, mostly", is self chosen.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Have you been asleep for the ten years you've been a member, Lucid? lol

(jokin' with you)

• Like 2

I just noticed the [View New Content] link at the top of the page the other day! Handy. lol

• Like 2

Have you been asleep for the ten years you've been a member, Lucid? lol

(jokin' with you)

Man, Saruman has changed this website soooo much. In the begining there were no stars i dont think. You gaining notoriety in your heading, it wasnt user chosen like it is now. Hell, I dont even remember what the origninal names were. But I enjoy that system.
  • Like 2

you can kind of see this in effect with this link (if it works). this should be memebers descending sorted by post count. You might have to click through a few times to see a forum post that the member made to actually see their stars, though

http://www.unexplain...sort_order=descc

I think we can close this now. *solved*