Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You are an immortal entity

Finally get a deep sleep

I'd create a perfect world where every one and every thing lives in peaceful harmony. And no-one tries to sell you kitchen units.

fill it with basset hound puppies and you have my vote

• Like 1

I'd make myself mortal and kill myself in an act of defiance to myself.

• Like 1

Running this question through my mind, to me the most logical thing to do would ultimately be creating more or less what we have now.

With nothing, you would create something. With no one else, you would create others. Faced with infinity, you create the notion of mortality and forget your immortality so as to not go completely insane

Essentially ending up right where we are now. Every individual, every atom, just another part of a play in an attempt to pass time that never ceases to end. Yet each individual is one and the same, you.

Experiencing every single life separately yet at the same time.

Forever is a long time after all.

I like your post, maybe more real than we think it is? It reminds me of a part of one Alan Watts talks put in one of my favourite U tube vids.

It is the International day of Peace 21st September

There is a 24hr concert/broadcast on Utube to celebrate the it.

• Like 2

fill it with basset hound puppies and you have my vote

awww no pitbull puppies :cry: :cry:

I like your post, maybe more real than we think it is? It reminds me of a part of one Alan Watts talks put in one of my favourite U tube vids.

[media=]

[/media]

It is the International day of Peace 21st September

There is a 24hr concert/broadcast on Utube to celebrate the it.

You love you some Alan Watts

may i ask ?

do you play MMORPG's ... and if so , can you discribe what game is the best... and why .

may i ask ?

do you play MMORPG's ... and if so , can you discribe what game is the best... and why .

who are you asking that? the OP or me?

• Like 1

who are you asking that? the OP or me?

yes

( more to the point , if your the sourse order of awareness... the question of what you would do is not practical .....

that is to say.... if there is one point of awarenesss that we all share .... then would we not see more expressions of this form/function in the creation out come? i see single location atoms... and single moment time... but i see in a computer a single point operation that runs all operations at extreems of processing speeds....

please show me one other exsample of the single point function/form in reality any where in any context . )

to be more clear... fractal logic suggests that the same order is used in meny diffrent ways , the only thing you need to do is understand fluid dynamics to see it in use every where.

you need only understand the physics of the law of squares , or the laws of logrythems , math , 90 degree triangles and sine functions , energy as a distrabution of sums in a closed loop system ... like the steam cycle .

logical and understandable . the very idea that one awareness might be in all beings as a point of veiw not constrained by space/time is not supported by even one other exsample of that form/function naturaly being used....

that said... it is used in computers ... which is human buildt .

Come to think of it I wouldn't mind a world where all sentient beings are happy and don't end up being eaten.

Come to think of it I wouldn't mind a world where all sentient beings are happy and don't end up being eaten.

LOL