Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Notice The Person Above You" game!

Curiosity

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deimos

• Canadian Rottweiler

• aliens_exist_luzerpunk182

• Subtemperate

This thread isn't meant to be a dumping ground for repetitive, inane, insipid posts. If you have nothing constructive or interesting to add to it, don't post to it. I've already locked a similar thread down because of a few members childish antics, you know whom I'm referring to. Flooding a thread with pointless and nonsensical posts is a form of spamming, and repeat offenders are suspended and/or banned. You might want to consider this before hitting the submit button.

MM

This thread isn't meant to be a dumping ground for repetitive, inane, insipid posts. If you have nothing constructive or interesting to add to it, don't post to it. I've already locked a similar thread down because of a few members childish antics, you know whom I'm referring to. Flooding a thread with pointless and nonsensical posts is a form of spamming, and repeat offenders are suspended and/or banned. You might want to consider this before hitting the submit button.

MM

I dont get it? huh.gifwacko.gif

Edited by Magikman

It means that this is considered spamming.

I dont get it?  huh.gif  wacko.gif

425138[/snapback]

What is it you're having trouble 'getting' TD? The last several pages of you and Canadian mutt posting idiotic comments like "noticed stuff" and "noticed stuff too" ad naseum? That's what I meant by childish antics and inane, repetitive, insipid posts. It's highly irritating and pointless drivel that is unproductive and self serving. Does that improve your understanding at all? Let's hope so, consider the alternative.

Magikman

I dont get it?  huh.gif  wacko.gif

425138[/snapback]

What is it you're having trouble 'getting' TD? The last several pages of you and Canadian mutt posting idiotic comments like "noticed stuff" and "noticed stuff too" ad naseum? That's what I meant by childish antics and inane, repetitive, insipid posts. It's highly irritating and pointless drivel that is unproductive and self serving. Does that improve your understanding at all? Let's hope so, consider the alternative.

Magikman

425199[/snapback]

Is the post i did from #7657 good enough for your "requirements"?

Edited by Canadian Rottweiler

And its different from the other 30 some comments you made regarding Twilight Demon's profile how, exactly? This thread would be somewhat viable if it had contributions from more than the half dozen or so members who have abused it for the sole purpose of increasing their post count. So the answer to your question would be no, it doesn't meet my - or more importantly - the forum's requirements for suitability or acceptability. Give it a rest.

And its different from the other 30 some comments you made regarding Twilight Demon's profile how, exactly? This thread would be somewhat viable if it had contributions from more than the half dozen or so members who have abused it for the sole purpose of increasing their post count. So the answer to your question would be no, it doesn't meet my - or more importantly - the forum's requirements for suitability or acceptability. Give it a rest.

425221[/snapback]

Im not trying to get on your nerves oh mighty mod, but I tihnk your a little uptight

Possibly, I have little tolerance for mind-numbingly insipid and completely pointless comments, especially when they add nothing of value or interest to a thread. Wading through page after page of repetitive nonsense tends to make one 'uptight', go ahead and see how many pages you can make it through before you become 'irritated'.

It took you that long to type sometihng so short?What im triyng to say is that you as a mod is getting a little uptight over something so little(a couple of buds joking around).I mean yeah it can be stupid but it's just a website.i tihnk you take things a little seriously.

You'r mean... they are just having fun and not hurting anybody. Who cares if they are posting useless thoughts and what not. Leave them alone and stop being such a "stick to the rules" kind of person.. ( didnt word that to good but you know what I am saying )

Since this is turing into something else, does any mod or admin mind closing this? hmm.gif

You'r mean... they are just having fun and not hurting anybody. Who cares if they are posting useless thoughts and what not. Leave them alone and stop being such a "stick to the rules" kind of person.. ( didnt word that to good but you know what I am saying )

425268[/snapback]

Thank you.That was my whole point aa whole parahraph shorter.

Since this is turing into something else, does any mod or admin mind closing this?  hmm.gif

425271[/snapback]

The point of this site(i'm assuming)is to have fun,and talk to other people.Not to constantly hear about rules and offences,and closing down stuff.Am i right? huh.gif

Since this is turing into something else, does any mod or admin mind closing this?  hmm.gif

425271[/snapback]

The point of this site(i'm assuming)is to have fun,and talk to other people.Not to constantly hear about rules and offences,and closing down stuff.Am i right? huh.gif

425277[/snapback]

Yes it is

*notices canadian*

U like to be a mysterious person me thinks, hence ur name change. U trying to hide from me? I see u tongue.gif

ur rotweiller bitty doesn't suit u tho, u is too nice grin2.gif

EDIT:- och monkeydude stop posting!!! That's twice i tried to notice someone and ur post got in the way!! tongue.gif

Edited by Snowbaby

Not trying to point out the obvious but there is a reason that the Rules show up at the top of every page.

edit: Notices snowy hasn't gone running nakee thru the hills lately tongue.gif

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

*notices canadian*

U like to be a mysterious person me thinks, hence ur name change. U trying to hide from me? I see u tongue.gif

EDIT:- och monkeydude stop posting!!! That's twice i tried to notice someone and ur post got in the way!! tongue.gif

425280[/snapback]

happy.gif Thanx snowbaby.I'm not tryin to hide tongue.gif

Not trying to point out the obvious but there is a reason that the Rules show up at the top of every page.

edit: Notices snowy hasn't gone running nakee thru the hills lately tongue.gif

425282[/snapback]

Just for u dot.... runs thru thew hills asinging THE hillsssss are aliveeeeee with the sound of musicccccccccccccccccccccccc wub.gif

EDIT:- *gasp* I forgot to get *NaKeE* first!!!!!!!!!! It's an outrage

Edited by Snowbaby

*notices canadian*

425280[/snapback]

srry ill be try not to in the future grin2.gif

notices there is an awful lot of people watching this thread

9 Members: Daughter of the Nine Moons, Canadian Rottweiler, Thistle, QueenoftheNight, dAz, monkeymanz89, <bleeding_heart>, Snowbaby, Magikman

Thank you Dot, obviously the children fail to grasp the concept of 'forum guidelines', especially when it interfers with their 'fun'.

"Since this is turing into something else, does any mod or admin mind closing this?"

Not at all, seeing as how I'm the uptight, mean one, I'll do the honors.

That quick enough for you, Monkeymanz89?

Edited by Magikman