Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum Physics Has Confirmed It

david icke is right

As quantum physics can now confirm, the universe we live in is not made up of solid objects but of energy and information. This discovery holds vast implications for understanding the nature of our world and in understanding the true source of vibrant health. It also means that it is possible to encapsulate all the concepts discussed in the world of holistic natural health into a single unified theory.

http://www.wakingtim...-what-it-means/

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced amount of copied text

About the Author

Zach C. Miller was raised from an early age to believe in the power and value of healthy-conscious living. He later found in himself a talent for writing, and it only made sense to put two & two together! He has written and published articles about health & wellness and other topics on ehow.com and here on NaturalNews. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science.

• Like 3

The author doesn't seem to know what physical information is, he's saying by reading something is enough to make it happen.

"As you can probably tell by now, this information has fundamental implications in the arena of natural health. What it means is that essentially, all information, articles and suggestions we read about natural health are directing us to fill our lives and bodies with clean, health sources of information while avoiding and reducing sources of distorted information."

Physical or quantum information is what distinguishes one physical system from another, nothing to do with "happy thoughts".

http://www.perimeter...tum-information

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

As quantum physics can now confirm, the universe we live in is not made up of solid objects but of energy and information. This discovery holds vast implications for understanding the nature of our world and in understanding the true source of vibrant health. It also means that it is possible to encapsulate all the concepts discussed in the world of holistic natural health into a single unified theory.

http://www.wakingtim...-what-it-means/

Simple test: stand on the crossing and wait for the train, and then post here your impressions about vibrant health. Do it, I urge you.
  • Like 3

Well in a sense I could see this to be a good theory. If the universe is a holographic projection which some theories hold, then it could be true that we are simply quantum information at different locations in the universe playing out our life in this dimensional hologram. I very well could be wrong on the specifics of the holographic theory model, but I am sure some of our more educated astrophysics experts could elaborate more. I am simply a babe in this field. I do find the holographic theory plausible.

In the beginning there was data. That data had a function and that function begat a form.

- "The Minister of Chance"

• Like 2

Simple test: stand on the crossing and wait for the train, and then post here your impressions about vibrant health. Do it, I urge you.

Pmsl, i know where you are coming from but what if the human race has simply been cut off from higher sources of information? What if the human race is been used to feed other life forms? The human race is waking up to more information slowly because If we suddenly felt the full force of information, ie energy the human form we see now would simply fry. I have discovered or woken up to the fact money is'nt real, religion isn't real, god isn't real.................

This.

1235393_587039234671175_1278563974_n.jpg

money isn't real?

So how do you pay for your food?

He refuses to eat 'cause it is not "real" either?

• Like 3

Well, I got one for you and your Guru: "Information cannot be "real" as long as the same information signifies something different to each observer. There are hardly two persons to whom the same "information" contains the same meaning because everybody carries different prejudices.

• Like 1

Not sure the real Science and Tech forum is the best place for this little gem to live ;)

I got about halfway through the article before my eyes get terminal buzzworditis and refused to read more. There was basically no real science presented that I saw. No real testable hypothesis with experimental data to back it up. Just... no... science.

• Like 1

money isn't real?

With love and creativity?

Wait... I'm not a dirty hippy. I have a real job.

• Like 1

I sometimes think that the universe is an infinite onion and scientists peel back the layers one by one, only to find another layer below it that is more difficult to model in our minds ("understand") than the previous one, and someday we will reach layers not even our mathematics can deal with.

This is why, even though they seem logically impossible, I can see room for free will and free mind and sentience and so on. Quantum mechanics, however, is probably not the place -- the only thing we get from it is that what we think is cause and effect is really only the law of large numbers applied to gazillions of quantum events happening randomly but with measurable probabilities.

• Like 1

Maybe we should ask what does this information consist of? If information is quantized as bits of information, what are these bits? Are they quantum events?

In a lecture on Youtube, Leonard Susskind says, all the information inside a black whole exists on the area of the event horizon measured in Planck units.

One thousand trillion trillion trillion trillion trillion Plank areas could fit on the surface of a proton.

So, are these the fundamental bits of information in the universe, and what this article is about?

Maybe we should ask what does this information consist of? If information is quantized as bits of information, what are these bits? Are they quantum events?

According to the link I provided things like an electron's spin or a particle's position.
So, are these the fundamental bits of information in the universe, and what this article is about?

The article is about confusing physical information with magical thinking.
  • Like 1

money isn't real?

*face palm*. Think outside the box.

He refuses to eat 'cause it is not "real" either?

Well it is a form of energy, this is the science forum isn't it?

Well, information is certainly not energy.

With love and creativity?

Wait... I'm not a dirty hippy. I have a real job.

And that real job is what?

We think we know all about energy -- it is heat and motion and electromagnetism and matter and does work and all that, and we are told it is conserved but gains a thing called entropy which in effect means as we use it, it becomes less useful.

That really all does sound a lot like magic. What I think has happened is that we have these physical phenomena that do things that we can predict, and we have given it a name, and all that fools us into thinking we know what it is.

This is the science forum, but the story linked to in your original post is decidedly unscientific.

Examples: The author never explains why ``natural, uncooked foods'' and ``pure, filtered water'' are good. It is reasonable (from a logical perspective only) to suggest that ``natural'' things are good - but in that case why does natural water need to be filtered?

The author then goes on to say that ``junk food'' and wireless/cellular EM fields are bad. From a chemistry perspective, why is ``junk food'' bad? What makes the information content in its sugar molecules so different from that in, say, and apple's sugar molecules?

If ``good information'' is always good, and ``good food'' has sugar (or fat, or whatever), shouldn't foods that have an excessive amount of these things be even better? (People usually prefer to have some money, and would usually like to have more money.)

The article throws in the phrase ``pure energy spin'' and ``negative energy spin'' without bother to explain these terms, one can only assume the term ``spin'' was used to fool gullible readers into thinking the article has something to do with quantum mechanics - which it doesn't.

Finally, the article culminates with a ``unified theory'' which can be summarized as such: ``do things that are healthy, don't do things that are unhealthy''.

This is not a theory. There is absolutely no mechanism presented for theoretically deducing (without reference to common sense or life experience) whether interacting with something will be beneficial or detrimental to one's health.

This article is just a very brief description of a common-sense/conventional wisdom approach to health gussied up with some pseudoscientific terms.

• Like 4