Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Quantum Physics Has Confirmed It

david icke is right

None of your business.

Precisely, I don't believe in your business, corporation. I want nothing to do with your control system. :tu:

In the beginning there was data. That data had a function and that function begat a form.

- "The Minister of Chance"

*winces* I am not sure what this says about me.. but when i read what you posted.. all i could think of and see in my mind was... Data... and Captn Picard standing behind him with his hand on his shoulder..

• Like 1

Well, the way I see it, information is what 'we' understand. I mean, we are looking at thins through our perspective, nothing we think of and have is 'real' then nothing you put here holds any real function.

ANy information we see or understand is based on US and what we comprehend, but if what we are and comprehend is not real...

then all postings by you.. Icke.. ourselves, is a lie.

or just not real, since lies are only what we percieve in the form or conciousness that we are in right now. how do you know that you are 'awake' or ;waking up from the false state of being all others are in? What if you are being 'fed' this, because we humans as we are NOW, need comic relief and you are being manipulated to play that role for us?

or visa versa.

Edited by willowdreams

I think you'll find that all energy is information.

Does that mean anything or are you just huffing and puffing?

And blowing his straw house down

Precisely, I don't believe in your business, corporation. I want nothing to do with your control system. :tu:

Miiiighty fancy way to say unemployed

• Like 4

Miiiighty fancy way to say unemployed

But he's free from the reptilians. He now gets everything free, if he looks hard enough in the trash.

Who do you pay for internet access? Who made your TV, your toaster, your PC, your shampoo, your bread and butter?

• Like 2

Well in a sense I could see this to be a good theory. If the universe is a holographic projection which some theories hold, then it could be true that we are simply quantum information at different locations in the universe playing out our life in this dimensional hologram.

What you just said is why Ghosts exist. Especially in a residual haunting. There just one piece of information playing out are lives at a different point in time leaking over into this time.

What you just said is why Ghosts exist. Especially in a residual haunting. There just one piece of information playing out are lives at a different point in time leaking over into this time.

I don't see where it follows at all.

^ this is the kind of nonsense that is fueled by pseudoscience found in the OP's link.
  • Like 2