Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My De-registered Car and the Common Law Right

david icke is right

Because car registration and insurance are all part of "the man's" devious conspiracy to oppress the masses.

Thank you.

It's to keep man and women a slave to the system and the 1% in power so they don't have to work and get all the riches the slaves struggle to provide.

Glad I got a F in science at school. :clap:

that's a shame, because if you hadn't failed ''science'' -not chemistry or physics or biology, ''science'', like you have in junior school....- you could have built yourself a sarcasm detector, as your inbuilt one doesn't seem to work.

And yet you can say that using the internet - created by science and scientists.

This is why CT is so dangerous - it rots the thinking faculties and allows the BS to trickle in unhindered.

Br Cornelius

I like the interent it brings people together in a positive way with lot s of information sharing but the negatives are that it needs electricity which the rothschilds via power plants and the chinese who put all the technology together have to have suicide nets to catch them because they are overstressed.

I like the interent it brings people together in a positive way with lot s of information sharing but the negatives are that it needs electricity which the rothschilds via power plants and the chinese who put all the technology together have to have suicide nets to catch them because they are overstressed.

you dont need the internet to watch people, just stand outside

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

I rest my case.

School is all about learning the system that controls us all with illusions. :w00t:

Although Id be weiry to rest my case on nothing more than a quote, I do agree with it; however, intelligence is not a substitute for knowledge. Furthermore, an intelligent person has a better time understanding knowledge such as science.

I've known many intelligent folks who were not even remotely wise..

Wisdom comes from intelligently applying your knowledge - but it only works if it really is intelligence being applied logically, and if your knowledge is actually/factually.. correct.

(yes, I'm channelling Mr Spock)

• Like 3

Although Id be weiry to rest my case on nothing more than a quote, I do agree with it; however, intelligence is not a substitute for knowledge. Furthermore, an intelligent person has a better time understanding knowledge such as science.

Isn't science limiting? I wanna open the mind up, I wanna goto alpha centurie < is that spelt right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiYwpsL44M

This guy is pretty out there and not limited by science. What an adventure. :tsu:

I've known many intelligent folks who were not even remotely wise..

Wisdom comes from intelligently applying your knowledge - but it only works if it really is intelligence being applied logically, and if your knowledge is actually/factually.. correct.

(yes, I'm channelling Mr Spock)

Why are we so obsessed with being intelligent? I prefer it now, after 20 years of asking why am I here I found out the anwer thanks to david icke. IT'S ALL BULL**** and everything is an illusion. How many times do the school books have to be re written? As long as you play by the rules and learn what someone else's opinion is and accept it as real you get an A. And then you go out in the world of work work with complete d**** like yourself and by the time your 40 year's old you ask the question what's it all all about and by then they have you programmed to the machine. No thank you. I will not get a a deathgrip ie MORTGAGE!

What do you do for a living? How do you afford the internet, for instance, or clothes, or food, or a place to sleep.

Working for a living is not selling out.

David Icke had a psychotic incident similar to a road to damascus experience. He is an intelligent man, but he has a twisted mind at a deep level which infects every single though he has. I tend to like him, but do not take a single thing he says at face value. He has become more and more delusional as time has gone on - but he has developed a messianic complex along the way which appeals to a certain faction of similarly psychotically effected people.

Imagination without knowledge is dangerous. You can only use your imagination productively with knowledge of what is and is not possible. Some of the most imaginative people out there are working on free energy devices, but their basic lack of knowledge of the basic physical properties of the universe means they are mostly wasting their time trying to break basic physical boundaries which are unbreakable. Almost no progress has ever been made by people with an abundance of imagination and a dearth of knowkedge.

Intelligence, shaped by appropriate education, allows you to use your own skills to test ideas from your imagination against the body of knowledge which others have spent lifetimes proving. Education allows you to build on the work of others. No great idea ever came out of a void of ignorance of what came before.

Br Cornelius

David Icke had a psychotic incident similar to a road to damascus experience. He is an intelligent man, but he has a twisted mind at a deep level which infects every single though he has. I tend to like him, but do not take a single thing he says at face value. He has become more and more delusional as time has gone on - but he has developed a messianic complex along the way which appeals to a certain faction of similarly psychotically effected people.

Imagination without knowledge is dangerous. You can only use your imagination productively with knowledge of what is and is not possible. Some of the most imaginative people out there are working on free energy devices, but their basic lack of knowledge of the basic physical properties of the universe means they are mostly wasting their time trying to break basic physical boundaries which are unbreakable. Almost no progress has ever been made by people with an abundance of imagination and a dearth of knowkedge.

Intelligence, shaped by appropriate education, allows you to use your own skills to test ideas from your imagination against the body of knowledge which others have spent lifetimes proving. Education allows you to build on the work of others. No great idea ever came out of a void of ignorance of what came before.

Br Cornelius

How mnay books have you wrote If your an intelligent guy? How many books has david icke wrote on subjects no one touch? His latest book is 1000 pages and bigger than than the bible, probably. This is a guy who left school with no A levels or nothing. Yet so many intelligent being's on here and I would put your books down in the first page. Something is going on with this man.

I dun fink dis freds is waaaaaay over my ed an all. skool dun nufink fur me cos its all bout them wif big eds and lardy da i no dates an u durnt. syence is fur idyots an stuf innit.

doun wif skool!!

Edited by Kaa-Tzik

Isn't science limiting? I wanna open the mind up, I wanna goto alpha centurie < is that spelt right?

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioiYwpsL44M[/media]

This guy is pretty out there and not limited by science. What an adventure. :tsu:

I'd liek to point out Grant Morrison is a comic book writer I've followed for years, and his whole magic thing is just a way of getting people to buy into him.

He's a mediocre writer, so this makes him stand out.

Alan Moore does something similar...but has talent

Alan Moore doesn't do magic.

Alan Moore rewrites the laws of reality in order to achieve his goals.

Well, I'm glad you're happy with being creative and not intelligent because you just murdered several words in that sentence.

• Like 2