Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange noises in Canada

qxcontinuum

Did I miss something ?

" Angels Trumpeting the end of the world " - I don't think the OP said anything like that, why would you ridicule someone like that ?

that's more or less what quite a few of the comments in the viedo in the opening story said.

• Like 1

Not Lord of the rings...Just wait.You won't have to wait long.Time is short.

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.

Did I miss something ?

" Angels Trumpeting the end of the world " - I don't think the OP said anything like that, why would you ridicule someone like that ?

quote from the article itself:

"The comments sections of these videos are full of people quoting the Bible or claiming the noises are a portent of the apocalypse". :tu:

clearly you have already set a precedent for ridiculing yourself by either not watching vids or not paying attention to any comments associated with the vids - and indeed the carrying article. .Choosing instead to try and weigh in with something designed to make me look dumb....but you will never be able to do that I can tell you now.

And as I have already stated a few times, if you want to engage me in discussion - answer my previous questions about Shermer. You make a lot of grand statements but you don't produce the goods. So, I want your views on why shermer is wrong, and if you quote any 'facts' to me back it up with credible links. If not be prepared to be debunked rapidly. Its alright to say someone is wrong or biased, but then you have to back it up dont you? So, do so....

that's more or less what quite a few of the comments in the viedo in the opening story said.

:tu:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

what is it? these noises are being heard the world over and theres no explanation? someone must know what causes them.

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide? Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Firstly, would you like to go on a hunt and find me/us all the 'confirmed and credible' reports of strange sounds and their locations worldwide? Or will you just accept a multitude of YT vids as evidence, posted without any checkable credibility?

Aha just realised your in the UK too. OK, have 'we;' heard these sounds in the UK that cannot be explained? I know I haven't

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.

Has there been a genuine investigation into comparing the sounds from the various places that report these instances? We'll be laughing at our ignorance looking back on this one day so everyone stay calm I'm sure it's something simple

actually there have been reports in the UK I posted a thread about it a few months back. Sure if you do some digging you'll find some from local press.

Id be pleased if you could offer one for me?

• Like 1

First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.

Dragon roar ! They are preparing for an invasion

First I've heard of those kind of noises. There've been lots of hums and drones and things, but I haven't heard of anything like that.

* By Drones, i mean noises, not as in secret aircraft remotely controlled by the New World Order or anything.

It does sound like a trumpeth or a blow instrument.

, I think you guys are bullies, science and myself have no use for bullies

Don't make this about Shermer, that guy is a joke.

Kindly note the word trumpet. :tu: Maybe coz a very large percentage of the vids he watched stated the same or similar phrases...

back up what you have to say about Shermer or keep quite about it. "Science and myself" - he says. ha -another grandiose claim I rightfully stated - that you make. Funny how Shermer favours science too isnt it. Though clearly, not the kind of science you choose for yourself, as you say

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Sorry, what on earth are we arguing about here?

someone who is terrible at the trumpet???? And I mean ****ty!!!!

• Like 2

The word Trumpet is used as an observaion not a statement or a conclusion. I have no issue with that particular observation nor should you. It sounds like a trumpet, wow ? big deal .. If he said "The trumpets mean that the angels are coming down from heaven to bring the wrath of God on the world", that would be a completely fabricated statement and I would fully agree with you at that point.

The problem is you are trying to connect the conspiracy dots, like Mr Shermer does, and the same people you accuse of being crazy do exactly that also.

I still expect a retraction, and stand by what I said :yes:

Expect all you like mate, enjoy the wait! :lol:

The OP stated right from the start, he didn't believe the scientific view. But to be very precise he stated: "Please don't tell me about the magnetic field making them. That is stoopid" (his spelling)

I then presented in following posts, a 'scientific explanation'. Which was a waste of time for the OP's benefit anyway, which was authored by this rather credible person -

http://en.wikipedia....Elchin_Khalilov

So with the YT vids, (and yes, from time to time Ive seen some myself), they or the comments associated with it, will begin to go on about the apocalypse and the end times, and the trumpets of angels. As per typical woo woo crowd nonsense. This OP in particular, on the Mars object thread, has even veered more than once into religious views and many mentionings of the word God!

So here we have a woo woo believer, with a preference of unverified YT clips, a self confessed non believer of science, (meaning a pref for fringe explanations maybe), who mentions God freely.

So it doesn't take Sherlock flamin Holmes to add it up and see where he is coming from now does it? Well, with you as the exception of course :yes:

Lastly, I don't do conspiracies. So I haven't a clue what youre on about.

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Sorry, what on earth are we arguing about here?

Havent a clue, this poster keeps bugging my posts on many threads, tho without offering a satisfactory opposing view.

... so Im just gonna give him enough rope... (in-between the times I simply ignore him that is)

• Like 1

Hey,

Zug Island is about an hour drive from where I live. I will certainly make a trip out there and record sights and (hopefully) sounds and post it here.

Although I'm not sure why the OP is posted in the ET and UFO forum.

Edited by phantasia

From a locals comment:

It was a grader working at the Sportsplex.

Heather Avison, Chief Administrative Officer with the city says a grader operator had put the blades of the machine deep into the asphalt to grind it as finely as possible.

UNBC Physics Professor Erik Jensen who specializes in acoustics says Terrace’s mountains mixed with strong winds and heavy cloud cover made ideal conditions to perform as a giant echo chamber, resulting in the baritone screech heard around the city and to outlying areas.

And heres the sound up close:

• Like 1

Another take on the alleged phenomena:

Strange Sounds Heard Around The World A Hoax, Perpertrated By Cultist Religion

On the surface, it appears we have a new phenomenon happening worldwide in the form of strange sounds. These supposed sounds are similar to trumpets, the moving of metal, or a squadron of WW II bombers. In August 2011, I decided to view some newly released videos and I happened to view the first You Tube video from Kiev, Ukraine. When I listened to it, my first feeling was that it was a fake.

Since then, hundreds of videos have come out with these same sounds, seemingly being reported from around the planet.

Explanations of the sounds range from Earth sounds deep underground, atmospheric conditions as a result of solar flares, the Earth's magnetic pole shift, distant thunder, HARP, and Heavenly trumpets being played by Angels. Most of these areas where the sounds were supposedly heard are heavily populated areas. Such as Montreal, Canada, were there were no reports made to police, TV or radio stations, newspapers or government officials. Up to the time of this writing, 01/21/2012 there have been no official reports made by anyone, of these sounds—anywhere in the world.

The closest to being official was the Costa Rica sounds, reported by No Link News, but this source is not credible in the sense that it is not a mainstream news source, as it reports strange and unusual news items. If the sounds really were happening as we are led to believe, there would have been thousands of official reports of them, from a slew of cities around the world. The sounds were supposedly heard recently in Montreal Canada along with Detroit, Michigan. These two major cities have over a million and a half people living there, and if the sound really occurred, even at a bare minimum, there should have been at least a hundred reports made. Yet, absolutely none were reported.

Let’s look at some facts involved with the sounds themselves.

Many videos have been found to be frauds such as the Costa Rica videos, because identical background noises were heard in other videos said to be from elsewhere, thousands of miles away

The sound in most videos have identical duration and sound pitch, indicating the sound was introduced into the videos from other similar videos.

The individuals who have released these videos are also heavily involved with UFO, chem-trails, other strange phenomena and conspiracy theories.

The sounds are very similar to those from two movies recently released, War of The Worlds and Clash of The Titans. You Tube examples are in the links below.

The similarities are too great to ignore.

AND MUCH MORE with links to the different vids that have the SAME sounds

AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS.... debunked by a UFO site... huh? Even they're not convinced? :lol: Blimey that's a first

http://www.ufodigest...ultist-religion

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

cannot get vid posted here, but click and do watch it

The "Strange Sounds Heard Around The World" EXPLAINED Once And For All

THIS SHOULD BE FEATURED!!! (says that website not me)

Over the past several months a whole host of videos from around the world claiming to capture strange unexplained other worldly sounds from all over the world have cropped up on the internet. Barcelona, Czech Republic, Mexico, Chile, France, Canada, Russia, Australia, you name it.

The sounds that started this HOAX come from the movie "Red State". The first 'Strange Sounds' video was posted to youtube in August of 2011 and it contains the PRECISE soundtrack from the movie. Watch both videos in order below for the proof.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=070_1326875749&comments=1

Edited by seeder
  • Like 2

Another take on the alleged phenomena:

Strange Sounds Heard Around The World A Hoax, Perpertrated By Cultist Religion

On the surface, it appears we have a new phenomenon happening worldwide in the form of strange sounds. These supposed sounds are similar to trumpets, the moving of metal, or a squadron of WW II bombers. In August 2011, I decided to view some newly released videos and I happened to view the first You Tube video from Kiev, Ukraine. When I listened to it, my first feeling was that it was a fake.

Since then, hundreds of videos have come out with these same sounds, seemingly being reported from around the planet.

Explanations of the sounds range from Earth sounds deep underground, atmospheric conditions as a result of solar flares, the Earth's magnetic pole shift, distant thunder, HARP, and Heavenly trumpets being played by Angels. Most of these areas where the sounds were supposedly heard are heavily populated areas. Such as Montreal, Canada, were there were no reports made to police, TV or radio stations, newspapers or government officials. Up to the time of this writing, 01/21/2012 there have been no official reports made by anyone, of these sounds—anywhere in the world.

The closest to being official was the Costa Rica sounds, reported by No Link News, but this source is not credible in the sense that it is not a mainstream news source, as it reports strange and unusual news items. If the sounds really were happening as we are led to believe, there would have been thousands of official reports of them, from a slew of cities around the world. The sounds were supposedly heard recently in Montreal Canada along with Detroit, Michigan. These two major cities have over a million and a half people living there, and if the sound really occurred, even at a bare minimum, there should have been at least a hundred reports made. Yet, absolutely none were reported.

Let’s look at some facts involved with the sounds themselves.

Many videos have been found to be frauds such as the Costa Rica videos, because identical background noises were heard in other videos said to be from elsewhere, thousands of miles away

The sound in most videos have identical duration and sound pitch, indicating the sound was introduced into the videos from other similar videos.

The individuals who have released these videos are also heavily involved with UFO, chem-trails, other strange phenomena and conspiracy theories.

The sounds are very similar to those from two movies recently released, War of The Worlds and Clash of The Titans. You Tube examples are in the links below.

The similarities are too great to ignore.

AND MUCH MORE with links to the different vids that have the SAME sounds

AND THE FUNNIEST THING IS.... debunked by a UFO site... huh? Even they're not convinced? :lol: Blimey that's a first

http://www.ufodigest...ultist-religion

Could the sounds being the same pitch and duration not mean that they are intelligently produced, or derived from the same source?

I think these videos are really cool! I do not know if they are real or not but it gets my creative juices flowing (The kind in my brain, not the baby makers). As far as a cult creating these sounds, eh. I just don't see why any cult would do that unless it was a means to further brainwash members of the cult with the prospect of these being Angel Trumpets and the coming of the end times according to bible scripture. I will say that the first thing that came to my mind was Tectonic Plates and then 2nd was Angel Trumpets.

Maybe this is simply one of the side effects of fracking. I am unsure of the depths of tectonic plates but maybe sands from deep earth that are being replaced by sands on shallow earth is causing a grinding sound instead of the high grade fracking sand that may give better lubrication on said tectonic plates? I will say that I have personally heard very similar noises in Texas. They were a bit further off than what you hear in this video but the sounds were very similar.

Could the sounds being the same pitch and duration not mean that they are intelligently produced, or derived from the same source?

see post 54, posted just before you posted - so maybe you didnt see it?

• Like 1

see post 54, posted just before you posted - so maybe you didnt see it?

OHHHHH! I get it now! So when I was running heavy equipment just outside Timpson Texas about a year ago I was hearing the Airing of Red State over a loud speaker! It all makes sense to me now. I simply heard a movie playing in the middle of the freakin boon docks.(Over the sound of the heavy equipment I was operating)

That is really great that this all has been debunked now. I thought it was going to be some irrational answer on what I heard but it all makes sense. The broadcasting of a movie nobody has heard of over a loud speaker in the middle of the country in Texas..... I feel like it's been solved... Wait...

• Like 1