Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals

david icke is right

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/britain-sold-nerve-gas-chemicals-2242520

Revealed: Britain sold nerve gas chemicals to Syria 10 months after war began

1 Sep 2013 07:21

FURIOUS politicians have demanded Prime Minister David Cameron explain why chemical export licences were granted to firms last January – 10 months after the Syrian uprising began.

BRITAIN allowed firms to sell chemicals to Syria capable of being used to make nerve gas, the Sunday Mail can reveal today.

Export licences for potassium fluoride and sodium fluoride were granted months after the bloody civil war in the Middle East began.

The chemical is capable of being used to make weapons such as sarin, thought to be the nerve gas used in the attack on a rebel-held Damascus suburb which killed nearly 1500 people, including 426 children, 10 days ago.

The hypocrisy.

• Like 2

No surprises there then.

• Like 1

good thing this posted in " Conspircies " Forums

people are willing to go to that extend just so they won't admit

that there is a governemet used chemcial on their civilians

who been in Revolution against this government for 3 years nearly

and have brought this governement to it's knees

while they are on the road to freedom ?

Minister of Foreign Affairs of Syrian Government : what we did in Gouta was anticipation strike because the terrorists " rebels " were going to do full-scale attack to take over damascus ..

and strangely enough after the attack the government attacked those areas with all sort of missiles

the Government tried to invade the areas that chemical was used on ..with failure

If the truth could be known, I would not be a bit surprised if it turns out that the US & UK supported 'rebels' were the ones who launched the gas attacks.

• Like 1

There are also many more mundane uses for the two chemicals - making toothpaste and etching glass come to mind. Perhaps they also needed to fluoridate their water supply? Considering that one can make chemical weapons following a stroll down the aisle at Home Depot, I don't really see the big deal here.

I think we can all agree that the article is a bit sensationalized and makes it seem like these chemicals were sent to Syria for the sole purpose of making chemical weapons. The chemicals weren't even banned at the time they were sold. So other than providing fodder for opposition politicians, what's the purpose?

And just so I can note it accurately, the "mainstream media" is being considered a good source in this case?

• Like 2

There are also many more mundane uses for the two chemicals - making toothpaste and etching glass come to mind. Perhaps they also needed to fluoridate their water supply? Considering that one can make chemical weapons following a stroll down the aisle at Home Depot, I don't really see the big deal here.

was going to point out the same thing RM.

but don't be too hard on DIiR- he DID get an F in science.....

I think we can all agree that the article is a bit sensationalized and makes it seem like these chemicals were sent to Syria for the sole purpose of making chemical weapons. The chemicals weren't even banned at the time they were sold.

this is nothing BUT sensationalism.

and the CTs will be shouting ''b**tards!!'' from the rooftops at this 'evidence', instead of understanding that shop-bought chemicals aren't proof of one Govt.s complicity in another Govt. murdering its citizens.....

• Like 1

Wow, chemical export license needed for toothpaste!

What were those Brits thinking? :innocent:

A chemical is just that, a chemical. It has no ill intent.

It can be used for a multitude of different things. If you know what you're doing, you can make a pretty nasty chemical weapon with items from under someone's kitchen sink.

And, note, the export licenses were granted.

• Like 1